HFWF: The Reboot XI - The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dave Meltzer (@davemeltzerWON)
With the imminent return of HFWF, I have a couple of updates . . . 1/6

With Marianne's head still hurting and @AlphaCatalyst an embarrassment, can confirm that her kids were accompanied to Parent-Teacher night by their new daddy, @The Gongshow. 2/6

Apparently, @Cor released another crappy direct to VHS movie. #WhoCares 3/6

Continued reports of a @Disclose, Zalina Vega, Charlotte Flair love triangle . . . 4/6

Long John Silver's approached @Emperoreddy about being the company's national spokesman. A deal wasn't reached when @Emperoreddy demanded as many fish sticks as he wanted as compensation. 5/6

Word is that the HFWF contract of KIRK2.0 was NOT renewed. 6/6

Reactions: Disclose

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Before I dig into El Camino and go off for however long the movie is, now that the whole card is revealed, it’s time for details!

This all came suddenly, but I have an itch, I have some free time as my school load isn’t as bad this semester (we’ll see next semester) but I feel like I’m still missing a creative outlet without this, so it’s back.

I have a Mac, so there is no TEW anymore (I don’t know anything about the windows stuff on Mac but I don’t care), this is me writing, 100%. No simulators, no bullshit. The classic HFWF we all came to love.

Scheduling wise, the frequency will not be as much as it was previously where I was posting a show everyday sometimes, but routinely posting a show every 2-3 days. The shows will be more spaced out. There will be sometimes where there may be one show a week. Some where there may be two shows a week. Maybe sometimes there will be one show every 10-14 days. It’ll vary. It depends on my time management, how I feel creatively and if I’m in the mood to write. I am in the mood to write quite a bit, and HFWF is fun, but the frequency will definitely be something more manageable.

I will admit I did not expect so much activity the last time around. @AlphaCatalyst, @Fro and a few other of the originals can definitely attest to the lack of regular activity in the HFWF before the reboot last year. It wasn’t fun and I had to overcompensate for frequent shows and burned myself out. This time around, I didn’t burn myself out, but I wanted a little break and wanted to do something off the wall (the island stuff). TEW definitely wasn’t the same as writing it out. Back on track, y’all killed it with the activity this go around. It was easily the most active group ever participating in this and it makes my life easier. I hope the activity level remains in between shows, because you guys were amazing at banter, trash talking, and advancing stories which helped me out. With the shows being more spread out this go around, I have no doubt you guys will be able to keep it going and make this shit fun in between because at the end of the day, this is fun for all of us and a little escape from whatever to just goof off.

I can’t single anyone out - I don’t want to single anyone out because everyone for the most part did amazing jobs at showing so much creativity the last go around and keeping shit going but I have to name a few: @AlphaCatalyst is a beast with Cid, WF Boards, merch, his edits, all that good stuff. @SeidoN with BTO and The Outcasts vying for Cathy’s attention, @Falco Lombardi ’s actual twitter account, @UnrealMachine being so good at playing off everyone else, @ColePens character and @KIRK antagonizing everyone. It’s funny. It makes me laugh, it makes me want to keep writing and I, and I think many others missed it.

So with all that said: the HFWF - its classic, original form, no simulators, no BS, is back.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Cor @Cor
Also, I see we brought the walrus looking guy, that talks to much back..... unbearable

KIRK (@KIRK)
Lovely, the Wanna Be VHS Star is lecturing us on what's unbearable. #YourActing #FakeBestFriend

Cor @Cor
Alas, I look forward to being in @Falco Lombardi ’s corner. He’s my best friend. He’s my mentor. I would die for him

KIRK (@KIRK)
If it makes you feel better, we'd be happy to see you die for him . . . or for any other reason.

Pretty Hero @Scandale du Jour
Just called @TonyRomo on the Corona hotline and the rumours of a restraining order are #FakeNews. #LimeInCorona

Corona USA (@coronaextrausa)
That was a Tony Romo IMPERSONATOR, you dumb ass. #PsychoStupidPrettyFrenchieStalker
#LeaveHimAlone

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Before I dig into El Camino and go off for however long the movie is, now that the whole card is revealed, it’s time for details!

This all came suddenly, but I have an itch, I have some free time as my school load isn’t as bad this semester (we’ll see next semester) but I feel like I’m still missing a creative outlet without this, so it’s back.

I have a Mac, so there is no TEW anymore (I don’t know anything about the windows stuff on Mac but I don’t care), this is me writing, 100%. No simulators, no bull****. The classic HFWF we all came to love.

Scheduling wise, the frequency will not be as much as it was previously where I was posting a show everyday sometimes, but routinely posting a show every 2-3 days. The shows will be more spaced out. There will be sometimes where there may be one show a week. Some where there may be two shows a week. Maybe sometimes there will be one show every 10-14 days. It’ll vary. It depends on my time management, how I feel creatively and if I’m in the mood to write. I am in the mood to write quite a bit, and HFWF is fun, but the frequency will definitely be something more manageable.

I will admit I did not expect so much activity the last time around. @AlphaCatalyst, @Fro and a few other of the originals can definitely attest to the lack of regular activity in the HFWF before the reboot last year. It wasn’t fun and I had to overcompensate for frequent shows and burned myself out. This time around, I didn’t burn myself out, but I wanted a little break and wanted to do something off the wall (the island stuff). TEW definitely wasn’t the same as writing it out. Back on track, y’all killed it with the activity this go around. It was easily the most active group ever participating in this and it makes my life easier. I hope the activity level remains in between shows, because you guys were amazing at banter, trash talking, and advancing stories which helped me out. With the shows being more spread out this go around, I have no doubt you guys will be able to keep it going and make this **** fun in between because at the end of the day, this is fun for all of us and a little escape from whatever to just goof off.

I can’t single anyone out - I don’t want to single anyone out because everyone for the most part did amazing jobs at showing so much creativity the last go around and keeping **** going but I have to name a few: @AlphaCatalyst is a beast with Cid, WF Boards, merch, his edits, all that good stuff. @SeidoN with BTO and The Outcasts vying for Cathy’s attention, @Falco Lombardi ’s actual twitter account, @UnrealMachine being so good at playing off everyone else, @ColePens character and @KIRK antagonizing everyone. It’s funny. It makes me laugh, it makes me want to keep writing and I, and I think many others missed it.

So with all that said: the HFWF - its classic, original form, no simulators, no BS, is back.

@M.C.G. 31, I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that (a) the full writeups will be appreciated (at least until it's burying time, LOL) and (b) we appreciate whatever you can do. Jokes and sarcasm aside, thank you.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @Cor
I assume if I ignore the walrus he’ll suddenly lose interest. Idiots tend to not be able to focus on something long.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Cor @Cor
I assume if I ignore the walrus he’ll suddenly lose interest. Idiots tend to not be able to focus on something long.

KIRK (@KIRK)
Not sure how to take being called an idiot by someone who couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A.

Reactions: Fro

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Need to wrap my head around it all and get into character mode again like a true artiste

Here, I'll give you some inspiration . . .

shopping

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Cor @Cor
I don’t care if you people like it or not.
I’m the future.
I’m going to be the face of @HFWFWrestling
#BetterThanYou #TalentOverTenure

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
HFWF had to come back because it going out with @The Gongshow as champ would have been the worst legacy the company could have ever had. Not that it was too surprising the company almost went under with him as champ.
Who are you again? Outcast member 3? 4? idk.

Company went under because no one cared to watch all you pre-show jobbers. Didn't have any competition for the champ. #ANDSTILLyourchampion #GoldieAintGoinNowhere

DrearyTallBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
PWInsider @PWInsider
Late rumours are that HFWF is already in the process of setting up a G1 tournament to set the course for the next few months of programs after the break.

Reactions: KIRK

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
PWInsider @PWInsider
Late rumours are that HFWF is already in the process of setting up a G1 tournament to set the course for the next few months of programs after the break.

Out of character: I think extended tournaments dampen the rivalries and kill the flow of the storylines.

Back in character: I'll win that f***ing tournament!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You know, we never won these tag belts...

After I am done putting @ColePens in jail, maybe we could... you know ;)

Woah Woah Woah.

everyone knows that once that tag title match embarrasses the company because of how poor it is, that Falco and I are taking our titles back.

Why? Because we’re better than you, and every other tag team

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Out of character: I think extended tournaments dampen the rivalries and kill the flow of the storylines.

Back in character: I'll win that ****ing tournament!
With the long break I’d be using the tournament to set up rivalries for the next several months. It’s exceptional circumstances to be going into a tournament so soon.

Also, y’all still kill it with building the stories even during the tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad