KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
All these people thinking they're walking out with The Blueprint's titles...lol

giphy.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
(in character... ohhh that feels good to say)

I am a 3x World Champ. In what f***ing world do I have to face @Scandale du Jour ??? When "the powers that be" came to me to revive this company, they asked for 2.5m up front to spot them costs. I literally had that money in my Range Rover and handed it over without even having to go to my bank accounts. I did it because I love HFWF. I did it because I love me. I did it because part of me wants to see @KIRK die. And I haven't seen @Disclose for a looooong long time, and I may even want to go back to hell to finish the deal.

But when I handed over 2.5m, I did not expect to be placed somewhere in the card against the French version of 98 degrees. I made @Scandale du Jour everything he is.

I want title run #4. Nobody has the lineage that I do. Nobody has the success that I do. Nobody can f***ing touch me and I did not revive this company to play midcard.

edit: @KIRK - call my lawyers.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I am a 3x World Champ. In what ****ing world do I have to face @Scandale du Jour ??? When "the powers that be" came to me to revive this company, they asked for 2.5m up front to spot them costs. I literally had that money in my Range Rover and handed it over without even having to go to my bank accounts. I did it because I love HFWF. I did it because I love me. I did it because part of me wants to see @KIRK die. And I haven't seen @Disclose for a looooong long time, and I may even want to go back to hell to finish the deal.

But when I handed over 2.5m, I did not expect to be placed somewhere in the card against the French version of 98 degrees. I made @Scandale du Jour everything he is.

I want title run #4. Nobody has the lineage that I do. Nobody has the success that I do. Nobody can ****ing touch me and I did not revive this company to play midcard.

God, this is so obnoxious.

Reactions: Fro

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hmmm.. went to page 1 to check out @Cor to try and remember who this fool was...

COR
Real Life Parallel: The Miz
Does anyone really care about Cor? No
Finisher: Skull Crushing Finale
Signature Moves: Corner Splash, Drive by kick, Rebound back suplex, Atomic Drop, Draping swinging neckbreaker, German Suplex
Heel/Face: Jobber
Purpose on HFWF: He actually isn't signed. He just lurks the thread and wants friends
Title History: 1x HFWF Yolo County Tag Team Champion
Real life dream: Social Media Influencer

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

I am a 3x World Champ. In what ****ing world do I have to face @Scandale du Jour ??? When "the powers that be" came to me to revive this company, they asked for 2.5m up front to spot them costs. I literally had that money in my Range Rover and handed it over without even having to go to my bank accounts. I did it because I love HFWF. I did it because I love me. I did it because part of me wants to see @KIRK die. And I haven't seen @Disclose for a looooong long time, and I may even want to go back to hell to finish the deal.

I want title run #4. Nobody has the lineage that I do. Nobody has the success that I do. Nobody can ****ing touch me and I did not revive this company to play midcard.

You did make me and that's why I can take you and your corrupt ways out! 2.5M in the Range Rover? Where do you think this money comes from?

#IHaveTapes #ImpeachColePens

Reactions: KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF ROAD TO APOCALYPSE, EPISODE 1

We get aerial shots of the Toronto skyline. Inside a limo, a producer/interviewer is inside with @Cor who is asked if he's surprised that the HFWF came back. Cor smirks and scoffs, clapping his gum as he says "no." Cor says he doesn't like stupid questions and that was a stupid question. Cor asks the interviewer if he knows what's changed since the last time the HFWF was on TV? Cor interrupts the interviewer, telling him that in that time span he's starred in 6... that's right, count 'em, 6 straight to VHS movies. Cor says he's become a global icon in such a short amount of time that even he had to block Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's phone calls because he just wouldn't stop blowing up his phone. Cor says he's in high demand -- he says he single handedly revived the VHS player and he single handedly revived the HFWF.

Cor insults @ColePens saying ColePens has little man syndrome and likes to claim that he has all this money and he brought back the HFWF, but the fact is Cor single handedly brought it back. He's a megastar. He's bigger than The Rock, Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr. and Will Smith put together. He says he didn't ask for this fame and notoriety, but when you're at his level, everyone wants to mention his name to keep themselves relevant and that's what's happening with ColePens. Cor says he wouldn't be caught dead trying to make friends with monkeys or bums like @Disclose nowadays. Cor says ColePens may have expensive shoes, but Cor is full on Louis Vuitton. He is full class, and he is better than each and every single person in the HFWF, especially ColePens.

The interviewer mentions @Falco Lombardi and Cor pauses. Cor says Falco is the exception to the rule. Cor says he wouldn't be where he is today without Falco Lombardi. All the bicycle sponsorships, the popcorn, the movie opportunities... the only person who supported him the whole way was Falco. Cor says Falco Lombardi is his best friend and he would take a bullet for him. Cor says he would sacrifice himself to keep his best friend, Falco Lombardi alive and he knows Falco would do the same thing for him. The producer asks Cor if he wonders why Falco is the one with a match at Apocalypse and not Cor. Cor scoffs, saying this company is either stupid because they don't know what a megastar attraction he is, or they're playing it smart for once in their lives and protecting Cor's star power and realize if he's not in the main event then Cor shouldn't be wrestling. Cor says he's ready to fight anytime, anyplace but he has to be smarter now -- he's a movie star. He's a straight-to-VHS star and he's carrying the HFWF on his back, and the HFWF is a very heavy load on the back. Cor says he may negotiate himself into that Brock Lesnar deal. Falco, on the other hand, he's a fighter. He's willing to fight anyone, anyplace, anywhere, 1-on-1, 1-on-2, or 1-on-5, and Cor loves that about his best friend, Falco Lombardi. Cor says that's why they're best friends. Cor and Falco are head and shoulders above the competition.

Suddenly, the limo stops in traffic. A panhandler approaches the door and Cor is startled. He rolls down the window and looks at him, asking him what he wants. The panhandler wants some spare change because he's hungry and broke. Cor laughs, telling the guy to go play in the sandbox with his friend, Disclose. Cor tells the panhandler, "stay broke" before rolling up the window. Inside, Cor asks the producer if he has anymore stupid questions because he has an important phone call to get on with Barack Obama.

Elsewhere, @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour are shown in the gym. UnrealMachine is lifting heavy weight, while Scandale is admiring himself in the mirror. Scandale then changes it up, and climbs up on a steel chair and repeatedly throws himself onto a French announce table, which doesn't break. Scandale tells the cameraman that he's building up a tolerance. Scandale then speaks in French, mentioning Sketchers and says when he's done with ColePens he's going to get his hands on @KIRK inside the steel cage.

UnrealMachine yells from across the gym. The cameraman is startled and starts backing away, but UnrealMachine marches with authority and grabs the camera. UnrealMachine breathes heavily as he looks into the camera, and puts a small smirk on his face. UnrealMachine asks Disclose how he's feeling after he threw him through the god damn window. UnrealMachine yells into the camera, saying Disclose NEVER beat him and that UnrealMachine beat himself. UnrealMachine yells that he's still undefeated, and he's going to destroy Disclose at Apocalypse. UnrealMachine mentions that if he weren't Vegan, he would eat Disclose when he's finished with him, but since he is Vegan, he's just going to settle for "f***ing kill you at Apocalypse."

In an unknown location, MCG is shown sitting against a brick wall with his eyes closed. He looks tired, broken down and angry. A cameraman approaches, asking MCG if he's going to make an appearance at Apocalypse. MCG keeps his eyes closed and doesn't respond. The cameraman asks MCG what has happened to him over the last several months. MCG keeps his eyes closed and still doesn't respond. The cameraman asks MCG, "are you okay?" which makes MCG's eyes pop open. MCG lifts his head and looks at the cameraman. MCG slowly stands up and approaches the cameraman, who's backing away. "f*** you," MCG says as he slaps the camera out of the cameraman's hand, dropping it to the concrete. The camera is pointed towards the sky, but behind the camera we can hear MCG laying a beating on the cameraman.

The feed cuts and splices in, and @PeterSidorkiewicz is shown in a kitchen. A live studio audience applauds as Peter waves to the camera. Peter thanks everyone for joining him today. Peter has some great news: THE HFWF IS BACK! The crowd applauds big time. PeterSidorkiewicz promises he won't leave his fellow rice nuts, though, and does he have a great offer for them! PeterSidorkiewicz pulls out his RICE COOKER with a giant ColePens' head sized dent in it. PeterSidorkiewicz places it on the counter and says this is a one of a kind, repurposed rice cooker. He says it was put through some tough times back in his previous line of work, but the secret to making the perfect rice? BLOOD! PeterSidorkiewicz laughs maniacally as the live studio audience applauds. Peter reveals that he's put special pipes filled with BLOOD inside the rice cooker to give rice the ultimate flavour that dances on your tastebuds! The live studio audience applauds and goes crazy! PeterSidorkiewicz says there's going to be SOOOO much blood to collect at Apocalypse when he steps into the ring with @Dr Pepper, @jbell886, @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames and then, he'll be able to make GOLD RICE COOKERS! Peter promises that he, and his confidant, @Emperoreddy will be covered in gold -- tag champions, and RICE COOKERS!

When the audience applaud subsides, Peter smiles and lets everyone in the live studio audience in on a little secret. YOU GET A BLOOD LINE RICE COOKER, AND YOU GET A BLOOD LINE RICE COOKER, AND YOU ALL GET BLOOD LINE RICE COOKERS! Peter gives away dented, blood line filled rice cookers to the entire live audience to make the tastebuds dance! The live studio audience loves it. Peter asks anyone if they have any questions before this episode wraps up.

A kid has a question. He walks into the kitchen with his father, and his father helps him get seated on the top of the counter. The kid asks Peter, "why are you excited that the HFWF is back when -- before you became our rice cooker salesman -- you were only known as a loser?" The crowd boos, but Peter holds his hand up and they all silence in a cult like trance. Peter is still smiling, thinking of an answer, but his face then goes stone cold and his eyes look dead. Peter stares at the kid, and PETER THEN HITS THE KID'S FATHER IN THE HEAD WITH THE RICE COOKER! The live audience sits in silence, not moving, as PETER IS PUMMELLING THE KID'S FATHER BEHIND THE COUNTER WITH THE RICE COOKER! The kid is crying as Peter finally pops up, and yells out, "WOW!!!! MORE FLAVOUR!" The live studio audience is applauding and going crazy as Peter blows them kisses, blood staining his white dress shirt as he says he'll see them next time!

NEXT TIME ON "ROAD TO HFWF APOLCALYPSE"

EPISODE 2 -
Scenes with The Outcasts (@SeidoN, @Serac, @Mitchy), @Fro, @Emperoreddy, @BonMorrison, @Paris in Flames and @The Gongshow
EPISODE 3 - Scenes with @Disclose, @Dr Pepper, @jbell886, @AlphaCatalyst, @ColePens & @Falco Lombardi

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
First paragraph in... legit lol'd

Cor asks the interviewer if he knows what's changed since the last time the HFWF was on TV? Cor interrupts the interviewer, telling him that in that time span he's starred in 6... that's right, count 'em, 6 straight to VHS movies

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
EL Jefe wants to restart this company...
El jefe wants to do a G1 again....
El jefe wants me to do "road to Apocalypse... for the fans"

El jefe can go f*** himself. I dont care how old this briefcase is, how many characters changes you go through or how many times you die.
you signed it. i signed it... after I go through UnrealMachine for the 3rd time. YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY TITLE SHOT, PERRO.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
First paragraph in... legit lol'd

Cor asks the interviewer if he knows what's changed since the last time the HFWF was on TV? Cor interrupts the interviewer, telling him that in that time span he's starred in 6... that's right, count 'em, 6 straight to VHS movies

Personally, I can't wait to see @Cor and his BFF @Falco Lombardi team up in a direct to VHS sure to be hit remake of Black Hammer White Lightning.

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’m not just welcome, but my good friend Donald Trump sends me a private jet whenever I want

Donald J Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
I have no idea who this low IQ person @Cor is. I may have taken a picture with him at some point, but I take pictures with lots of charity cases.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@Cor, you want us to believe you know how to read?

tenor.gif

(edit: what the hell is with a Phillies GIF . . . that's the best you could do?)

Reactions: Fro

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
spP90mV.jpg
GDT: HFWF APOCALYPSE 2021
Page 1 of 31 2 3
Third Mitchketeer
2021-04-21 21:39​
And Here We Go!!!
Are You Ready?

Did you all miss these as much as I have?
JXNS4lh.png

HFWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
The Gongshow (c) vs. Mitchy vs. Legendary AC

HFWF ALL CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP
Fro (c) vs. SeidoN

HFWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Dr Pepper & Jbell (c) vs. BonMorrison & Paris in Flames vs. Emperoreddy & PeterSidorkiewicz

UNSANCTIONED MATCH
UnrealMachine vs. Disclose

STEEL CAGE MATCH; PINFALL AND SUBMISSION ONLY
Scandale du Jour vs. ColePens (w/KIRK)

HFWF SHOWCASE MATCH
Serac vs. Falco Lombardi (w/Cor)
Frostiege
2021-04-21 21:48​
daniel-bryan-5.jpg
I honestly thought this was an April Fools Joke when I heard the news but this is legit happening.
Since the prediction thread has not been made I'll put mine here.
Gong
Fro
Bell Peppers
UM
Cole
Falco
MachoMansGhost
2021-04-21 21:51​
macho-man-savage-costume-wrestling-retro-classic-s-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
Frostiege said:
I honestly thought this was an April Fools Joke when I heard the news but this is legit happening.

I thought the same thing. That Video of MCG breaking out of the Coffin just seemed to wonky. But then the other videos over the next few days with Cor, Cole, BluePrint, Gongshow, Outcasts, AC... Just made me more hyped with each one.
JR's Hat
2021-04-21 21:54​
Jim-Ross-100x100.jpg
My Body is ready.
Solid Snake
2021-04-21 21:58​
41QSNGclreL._SL500_AC_SS100_.jpg
Go Mitchy. Time to have a real champion. I have to imagine HFWF would not have had the past few months happen if Gong was not champion in the first place.
The Yes Man
2021-04-21 22:00​
mFTa9oC.gifg
FalCor not in the title match is disapointing. I have to think there is at least one title change and it may be the WHW. AC may finally get his run.
I still BOlieve
2021-04-21 22:04​
780079f6f3f945bc1e079a4b45a2b189fba333fd692092cef1f5bd2f557be25f_thumb_medium
Solid Snake said:
Go Mitchy. Time to have a real champion. I have to imagine HFWF would not have had the past few months happen if Gong was not champion in the first place.

Oh please... Gong is Sooo much better than No Belt Mitchy. ACs time is over we are in the Gong Dynsaty.
BoneSaw
2021-04-21 22:06​
bone-saw-mcgraw.jpg
The Yes Man said:
FalCor not in the title match is disapointing. I have to think there is at least one title change and it may be the WHW. AC may finally get his run.

This feels like it may be setting up new directions for everyone. I think only the BluePrint survives the incoming "purge" as it were. If I'm booking Fro loses to SeidoN only so that he can start a feud with Mitchy and Serac over the ACC. AC wins the WHW and gets a good run as champ finally with a solid feud with Disclose to start. Gong then starts an alliance with Cole that teases one of them turning on the other as they battle UM and SDJ. It ends with KIRK turning on Cole and siding with Gong, I mean the writing is already their with how KIRK coddles Gong already.
Straight Edge Society Member
2021-04-21 22:08​
40168_1275779176_100_100.jpg
The only title I see changing is the WHW. Gong needs to drop it for HFWF to survive.
35ar5f4x4agz.gif
LionHeart
2021-04-21 22:12​
Old-school-Y2J-icon-chris-jericho-27032655-100-100.jpg
There is going to be somekind of huge deveolpment with the undercard. Maybe Cor turns on Falco and they start a feud heading into the G1. I disagree with SESM, KIRK is never going to betray Cole, They tried that with Paul and Brock in WWE when he sided with Big Slow and it was terrible. HFWF does not make that same mistake.
Steamboat Ricky
2021-04-21 22:18​
33101227468_7e06706a5e_q.jpg
Man alive, if even 1/3 of the rumours my sourses have been telling me are true HFWF is in for a major shake up.
Captian Charisma
2021-04-21 22:20​
Christian-WWE-100x100.jpg
Steamboat Ricky said:
Man alive, if even 1/3 of the rumours my sourses have been telling me are true HFWF is in for a major shake up.

I know I am going to regret this…But…Can you give us some?
Steamboat Ricky
2021-04-21 22:24​
Captian Charisma said:
I know I am going to regret this…But…Can you give us some?

Okay but just for those who don't want to be spoiled.

[Spoilers]Lets just say one sourse says there will be all new title winners. And there is a possibility that ome of the new champions are not even on the card. [Spoilers]
I still BOlieve
2021-04-21 22:26​
OMG dude. Were you trying to use the spoiler tag? You failed.
As for the spoiler that is just crazy.
The Yes Man
2021-04-21 22:31​
mFTa9oC.gifg
I don't care what you guys think. I miised Steamboat.
Steamboat Ricky
2021-04-21 22:36​
Thanks man. I missed you to.
Captain Insano
2021-04-21 22:42​
avatars-000058096705-n6q403-large.jpg
SeidoN is going to get destroyed. He is not worthy of even lacing Fro's Boots.
The Shock Master
2021-04-21 22:48​
jedi_shock_master.png
I still BOlieve said:
SeidoN is going to get destroyed. He is not worthy of even lacing Fro's Boots.

If anyone is getting destroyed is Disclose, you know UnrealMachine wants revenge for those losses
Steve Bourbon
2021-04-21 22:51​
Shock Master said:
If anyone is getting destroyed is Disclose, you know UnrealMachine wants revenge for those losses

Loss Singular. That "first one" never happened …REMEMBER?
ColePens Perfection
2021-04-21 22:55​
68936.jpg
Steve Bourbon said:
Loss Singular. That "first one" never happened …REMEMBER?

Yup. Stricken from the record book just like the Rockers tag title win, or Jerichos title win against HHH
Sin Cara's Doctor
2021-04-21 22:58​
dfhfd46errgs.jpg
So what happened with El Dandy this time?

So many rumours I think my favorite was he was using HFWF as a front for drug running using Stash as a mule.
Third Mitchketeer2021-04-21 23:02
NIPPING THIS IN THE BUD RIGHT NOW.

Before you post anything remember this site does frown on Libel. Get back on topic. I do not want to start this off with having to give infractions or suspending anyone.
Sin Cara's Doctor
2021-04-21 23:06​
dfhfd46errgs.jpg
So what happened to The Machine?
Did it get destroyed?
I still BOlieve
2021-04-21 23:12​
AC destroyed it, just like he said he would.

Of course he took out the entire HFWF along with it.
FozzyY2JFan
2021-04-21 23:16​
HUG_9002-Ti.jpg
I still BOlieve said:
AC destroyed it, just like he said he would.

Of course he took out the entire HFWF along with it.

You think they would have learned by now, You put AC in the main event picture and HFWF suddnely dies. Better hope he does not win or the universe might implode this time.
Page 1 of 31 2 3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad