HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Do people really think I give a rat’s ass what the locker room thinks about me?

F*** ‘EM. I’ll beat them all. They will like me less as their King of Wrestling and future double champ.

giphy.gif

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
What I love about you @El Dandy is that you will scratch, claw, and fight at any cost to get what you want. You remind me of @Disclose . That takes a special type of person to be able to go that deep and that is why you were once a champion.

But don't mistake one thing.. @M.C.G. 31 was just waiting to golden shovel me because he knew I was the golden star of this promotion. Entertainment tonight was asking what new suit I was wearing. GQ kept wondering what Ferragamo loafers I was wearing. Men's Health was drooling about my scarves. These skinny jeans take two people to take off. MCG knew that and he wanted the GOAT spotlight to himself.

And what does he do with it? FOUR MINUTES. @The Catalyst beat him in FOUR MINUTES. By the time the spotlight hit @M.C.G. 31 it was already on to someone else. So you did all that work to take my precious goldy to help a guy who didn't even have enough time to put nameplates on.

Now what, Dandy? I will break @KIRK out of this. And like @Disclose and I back in the day, you and I will end up in a hospital together. I guarantee it. And whether it's a coma or I'm on life support due to a @Scandale du Jour or @UnrealMachine beatdown - i'll still get up out of that hospital bed to put you out for good.
Wew lad what an empty existence.
GQ? Scarves? Craftsteak? Meaningless drivel to me, and I know it's completely meaningless to you, too.

These are your words, not mine: "The only thing that ever meant anything to me was the Penguins Wrecking Crew... and it's gone."

I will always be in a great position over you because I have the benefit of knowing what each and every one of your past battles were.
I know where you have been.

I know that you used the HFWF as your open world sandbox, and nobody on this roster could do a thing about it. Well, until along came Dandy and I TOYED with you for 8 weeks just to get my jollies... and @UnrealMachine & @Scandale du Jour did something about it by waking up and seeing how you were living so large but left them with so little.
Pay them in ColeBucks? Couldn't even get them the tag titles? Really? No time for them to get a taste because they had to protect you? Way to take care of your "family."

Like I told you the night before NTR: I have something nobody in your world has: I hold power over you.
You changed for me.
I take from you.
and there isn't a thing you can EVER do about it.

Now, the class topic today isn't about history, today's course is CURRENT EVENTS. In case you have forgotten, Cole (btw this might be news to you given your record, but the KoW G1 has started), we're in the middle of the greatest tournament in the history of this great sport, fans. Cole how excited will you be when 3 of the 4 participants in the Block finals are me, Unreal, and Scandale?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF WEEKLY 75
June 4, 2020

- Opening. G1 hype.

MATCH 1 - @Mitchy vs. @Scandale du Jour - Block A Round Robin
- The fans are buzzing as these two have lots of history. They circle, but Scandale charges and hammers at Mitchy in the corner. He hits hard stomps and punches to the head. Scandale hits more hard stomps and then kicks Mitchy out of the ring. Scandale stands tall to boos. Mitchy is up on the floor, so Scandale reaches through the ropes and grabs his hair, but Mitchy punches back at Scandale. Mitchy re-enters the ring and charges, but Scandale cuts him off with a forearm smash. Scandale mounts Mitchy on the mat and unloads with vicious strikes. Scandale hits hard stomps and then hits more punches to the head. Scandale pulls Mitchy up off the mat and sends him hard into the corner. Scandale charges, but Mitchy moves. Mitchy unloads with strikes now to a big pop. Mitchy off the ropes, but Scandale meets him with a kick to the gut. Scandale sends Mitchy off the ropes and looks for a quick popup powerbomb, but Mitchy leap frogs over Scandale and lands on his feet. Mitchy continues off the ropes and hits Scandale with a running dropkick. Mitchy hits a forearm smash in the corner on Scandale, and then runs off the ropes and tries for another forearm smash, but SCANDALE CATCHES HIM ACROSS HIS CHEST AND HITS A SWINGING SIDE SLAM BACKBREAKER! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER, MITCHY GETS OUT AT TWO!
- Scandale hits knee drops to Mitchy again. Scandale plays to the crowd to boos, and then goes to pick up Mitchy, but Mitchy hits a kick to the side of Scandale's head. Scandale staggers back and reapproaches, but Mitchy meets him with another kick. Scandale goes for him again, but MITCHY WITH A CRADLE, BUT SCANDALE KICKS OUT AT TWO! Both men are up, Mitchy looks for a dropkick, but Scandale catches the legs of Mitchy. Scandale sends Mitchy into the corner with a catapult, but Mitchy lands on the middle turnbuckle. Scandale charges back, but Mitchy kicks him in the face. Scandale recovers quick enough though and attacks Mitchy in the back. SCANDALE WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE MIDDLE TURNBUCKLE, BUT MITCHY FLIPS THROUGH AND LANDS ON HIS FEET TO A BIG POP! Scandale is up, and Mitchy charges with a forearm smash! He hits another! Mitchy dodges a clothesline attempt and takes Scandale down with the slingblade! Scandale up in the corner and Mitchy charges, but Scandale moves! Scandale for a back suplex, but Mitchy flips through! Mitchy off the ropes with a running dropkick, and he sends Scandale to the floor. Mitchy measures up Scandale, AND MITCHY CHARGES FOR A SUICIDE DIVE, BUT SCANDALE CATCHES MITCHY AND THEN SENDS HIM BACK INTO THE GUARDRAIL WITH A FALLAWAY SLAM TO A BIG REACTION!
- Mitchy screams in pain as he sells his back. Scandale recovers and then pulls Mitchy up and rams him into the apron back first. Scandale then whips Mitchy chest first into the guardrail, and he goes back-and-forth with Mitchy, from his back into the apron to his chest into the guardrail. Scandale sets up for a powerbomb on the floor, but Mitchy fights free and MITCHY LOOKS FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT SCANDALE CATCHES MITCHY ON HIS SHOULDERS IN A POWERBOMB POSITION, BUT MITCHY FIGHTS FREE AND LANDS ON HIS FEET! Scandale turns and Mitchy hits a high enziguri! Scandale is staggered, and MITCHY HOISTS SCANDALE UP FOR A POWERBOMB, AND MITCHY THROWS SCANDALE INTO THE GUARDRAIL TO A HUUUUGE REACTION WITH THE POWERBOMB!!! Mitchy rolls Scandale into the ring and follows in, COVER... SCANDALE KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF! Mitchy gets up selling his back. He tries picking up Scandale, but Scandale fires back with punches to the gut. Mitchy fires back with strikes, but Scandale rakes the eyes of Mitchy! Big heat from the crowd. Scandale sends Mitchy into the corner. Scandale charges, but Mitchy gets the boot up! Mitchy transitions to the apron, and MITCHY LOOKS FOR A SPRINGBOARD KNEE ATTACK, BUT SCANDALE SIDE STEPS! SCANDALE THEN GRABS MITCHY AND HITS HIM WITH A BIG GERMAN SUPLEX! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER, MITCHY KICKS OUT AT TWO!
- Scandale looks unhappy. He aggressively drops elbows to the back of Mitchy. Scandale pulls Mitchy up and yells "you're not better than me!" Mitchy fires at him with a couple of punches, but Scandale hits a knee to the face and then clobbers the back. Scandale sends Mitchy into the corner and charges, but Mitchy moves! Scandale sells, and Mitchy runs off the ropes, but SCANDALE CATCHES HIM AND DROPS HIM WITH A SWINGING SIDE SLAM... NO! MITCHY ROTATES INTO A CRUCIFIX AND TAKES HIM DOWN FOR THE PIN, BUT SCANDALE KICKS OUT AT TWO! Scandale is up on his knees, but Mitchy is up and MITCHY HITS A SUPERKICK TO SCANDALE! Scandale is down, MITCHY FOR THE COVER, BUT SCANDALE KICKS OUT AT TWO! Mitchy runs off the ropes and hits a baseball slide to send Scandale off the apron and to the floor. Mitchy measures up Scandale, and MITCHY OFF THE ROPES AND NOW HE HITS A SUICIDE DIVE ON SCANDALE!!! Mitchy runs back into the ring, and MITCHY HITS A SECOND SUICIDE DIVE ON SCANDALE DU JOUR!!! Mitchy rolls Scandale into the ring as the crowd is going wild, and MITCHY HITS A SPRINGBOARD KNEE TO THE HEAD OF SCANDALE!! MITCHY FOR THE COVER.... SCANDALE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT TO A BIG REACTION!
- Mitchy is feeling it now. He sets up in the corner. Scandale gets to his knees, and MITCHY LOOKS FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT SCANDALE MOVES! Mitchy turns and SCANDALE CATCHES MITCHY WITH A SUPERKICK NOW! Mitchy is staggered, and Scandale lifts him up and SCANDALE HITS A FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX NECKBREAKER!! SCANDALE FOLLOWS UP WITH A RUNNING SENTON! COVER.... MITCHY KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF! Scandale gets frustrated. He steps out and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, but MITCHY POPS UP AND RUNS UP TOP! MITCHY TRIES FOR A SUPERPLEX, BUT SCANDALE HITS REPEATED HEADBUTTS... AND SCANDALE FIGHTS FREE, PUSHING MITCHY OFF AND DOWN TO THE MAT! Scandale to his feet up top, and SCANDALE JUMPS TO REPOSITION HIMSELF, AND THEN HITS A BIG MOONSAULT OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE TO MITCHY DOWN BELOW TO A BIG POP!!! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER ON MITCHY... MITCHY KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF! Scandale pulls Mitchy up and whips him off the ropes... POPUP POWERBOMB... MITCHY COUNTERS INTO A FRANKENSTEINER!! Both men are up, Mitchy for a roundhouse, Scandale dodges! Scandale for a clothesline, Mitchy dodges. Mitchy with a back kick to the gut. Mitchy off the ropes... POPUP POWERBOMB... MITCHY LEAP FROGS AGAIN! They turn to each other, and SCANDALE HITS A SUPERKICK ON MITCHY... MITCHY IS STAGGERED, BUT HE HITS A SUPERKICK NOW... BOTH MEN ARE STAGGERED... AND THEY HIT EACH OTHER WITH SUPERKICKS AT THE SAME TIME TO A HUUUUUGE POP!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN ON THE CANVAS AS THE FANS APPLAUD BIG!
- They slowly get up and exchange strikes in the middle of the ring. Scandale hits a European uppercut, and Mitchy fires back with a forearm smash. Mitchy off the ropes, but SCANDALE LOOKS FOR A TILT-A-WHIRL SLAM, BUT MITCHY SLIDES DOWN THE BACK! Scandale turns and charges, but Mitchy pulls the top rope down and Scandae falls out to the apron. Mitchy sees this, and MITCHY CHARGES OFF THE ROPES, BUT SCANDALE GETS HIS KNEE UP IN MITCHY'S FACE AS HE TRIES AN ATTACK THROUGH THE ROPES! Scandale pulls Mitchy through the ropes out to the apron, and SCANDALE TRIES FOR A POWERBOMB ON THE APRON, BUT MITCHY IS TRYING TO FIGHT IT! Mitchy breaks free, and MITCHY FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT SCANDALE BLOCKS! SCANDALE HITS A SUPERKICK OF HIS OWN! Scandale then charges and SCANDALE HITS A RUNNING HIP ATTACK TO MITCHY ON THE APRON AGAINST THE RING POST! Scandale with another superkick, and Mitchy drops... AND SCANDALE THEN HITS A CANNONBALL TO MITCHY AGAINST THE RING POST ON THE APRON NOW TO A HUGE REACTION!!!! Scandale pulls Mitchy up now and rolls him into the ring. Scandale climbs up top... SCANDALE FOR THE FROG SPLASH... BUT MITCHY ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY TO A HUGE POP!!!!
- Scandale gets up slowly selling the ribs. Mitchy is up, and MITCHY LOOKS FOR A POWERBOMB, BUT SCANDALE WITH A BACK DROP TO COUNTER, BUT MITCHY FLIPS THROUGH! Scandale turns into a high kick from Mitchy, and then a spinning heel kick to the gut. MITCHY LOOKS FOR A POWERBOMB AGAIN, BUT SCANDALE FIGHTS FREE... SCANDALE WITH A SIDE KICK TO THE GUT! Scandale picks Mitchy up on his shoulders and Scandale with a fireman's carry gutbuster over a single knee! Mitchy is on his knees, and Scandale off the ropes hits a big running boot, and then a big running senton! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER.... BUT MITCHY KICKS OUT AT TWO AND THREE QUARTERS AS THE 10 MINUTE WARNING RINGS OUT!
- Scandale sits up in disbelief. He rolls out to the apron again and slowly climbs up top... BUT MITCHY IS UP! HE HITS PUNCHES TO SCANDALE, AND SCANDALE DROPS ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE! Mitchy climbs up top and they exchange strikes up top. Mitchy looks for a superplex, but Scandale tries blocking it... after a struggle... SCANDALE LIFTS MITCHY UP AND SCANDALE DROPS MITCHY TO THE CANVAS BELOW WITH A MASSIVE AVALANCHE FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX TO A HUUUUGE REACTION!!!! SCANDALE TAKES A MOMENT AND CRAWLS FOR THE COVER..... BUT MITCHY SOMEHOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!!!! Scandale can't believe it and is irate at the referee. Scandale argues with the referee, backing him into the corner. Scandale eventually turns back, and SCANDALE CHARGES, BUT MITCHY LIFTS HIM UP AND OVER THE TOP AND SCANDALE CRASHES TO THE FLOOR HARD! Mitchy regroups, waits out Scandale... AND MITCHY OFF THE ROPES WIPES OUT SCANDALE WITH A TOPE TO A HUUUGE POP!!! Mitchy rolls Scandale into the ring, and MITCHY WITH A SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE... BUT SCANDALE BLOCKS! SCANDALE LOOKS FOR A FIREMAN'S CARRY FACEBUSTER, BUT MITCHY COUNTERS INTO A ROLL UP FOR A TWO COUNT!
- Both men are up, Mitchy blocks a superkick. Scandale blocks a punch attempt. Scandale for a roundhouse, but Mitchy dodges and Mitchy follows through with a side kick to the gut. MITCHY LIFTS SCANDALE UP FOR A POWERBOMB... AND MITCHY HITS HIM WITH A BUCKLE BOMB!!! Scandale staggers ahead, and MITCHY BUSTS OUT A SMALL PACKAGE FISHERMAN'S SUPLEX!!! HE GETS A NEAR FALL OFF THAT ONE, THE FANS ARE BUZZING NOW!!! Mitchy is up, Scandale gets to his knees and MITCHY CONNECTS WITH A SUPERKICK! ANOTHER COVER, SCANDALE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT TWO AND THREE QUARTERS! Mitchy sets up in the corner now, waiting for Scandale to get in position. Mitchy is stomping his foot, the fans know what's next... Scandale in position, MITCHY CHARGES... BUT SCANDALE AVOIDS THE CURB STOMP!!! MITCHY TURNS INTO A SUPERKICK, HE FALLS INTO THE CORNER... SCANDALE HITS A CANNONBALL!!! SCANDALE PULLS MITCHY OUT OF THE CORNER, AND SCANDALE WITH A SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT TO MITCHY OFF THE MIDDLE TURNBUCKLE... COVER... AND MITCHY NOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT!!!!
- 5 MINUTE WARNING!! Scandale sells the effects of the match. He crawls out to the apron and then slowly climbs up top.. but he takes a bit too much time, and MITCHY OUT OF DESPERATION RUNS UP TOP, AND HE HITS A SUPERPLEX THIS TIME! TRANSITION INTO A SECOND SUPLEX, AND THEN A FALCON ARROW!!!! COVER..... SCANDALE KICKS OUT AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MILLISECOND TO A HUGE REACTION!!! THE FANS THOUGHT THAT WAS IT!!! Mitchy can't believe it, and he wonders what he has to do to put Scandale away as time is ticking down. There's less than 4 minutes to go. Mitchy now goes out to the apron and measures up Scandale. Mitchy goes up top, waiting for Mitchy to get up... SCANDALE IS UP, MITCHY LEAPS OFF... BUT SCANDALE CATCHES MITCHY OUT OF MID-AIR WITH A SITOUT POWERBOMB TO A HUUUUGE REACTION!!!! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER NOW..... AND IT'S GOOD!!!! SCANDALE PINS MITCHY!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MITCHY SOMEHOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT NOW!!!!
Scandale can't believe it. Scandale is seething in rage. Scandale pulls Mitchy up, and SCANDALE TRIES FOR ANOTHER POWERBOMB, BUT MITCHY KICKS HIS LEGS AROUND TO FIGHT IT! HE TRIES AGAIN, BUT MITCHY BLOCKS IT AGAIN! Mitchy pushes Scandale off, and he hits a kick to the knee. Scandale is in position... MITCHY FOR A CURB STOMP! SCANDALE MOVES! MITCHY TURNS, SCANDALE KICKS MITCHY AND LIFTS HIM UP.... AND SCANDALE DROPS MITCHY WITH A PACKAGE PILEDRIVER!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! THE CROWD EXPLODES!!!! SCANDALE FOR THE COVER NOW... AND NOW SCANDALE PINS MITCHY!!!! SCANDALE WITH ANOTHER G1 VICTORY!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MITCHY SOMEHOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT AGAIN!!!!
There's less than a minute and a half left in this match! Scandale sees this and he gets a sense of urgency. Scandale pulls Mitchy up slowly and screams at him, "JUST STAY DOWN YOU IDIOT!" and Scandale looks for a superkick... BUT MITCHY CATCHES SCANDALE ON HIS SHOULDERS AND HITS HIM WITH A BUCKLE BOMB!!!! SCANDALE BOUNCES BACK AND HITS A SUPERKICK THIS TIME!!! MITCHY DROPS TO THE MAT, SCANDALE TO HIS KNEES! They slowly start resetting to their feet, exhaustion playing a part here... Scandale grabs Mitchy and whips him off the ropes... POPUP POWERBOMB... NO! MITCHY BLOCKS! KICK TO THE GUT... MITCHY HITS THE CURB STOMP THIS TIME!!!!

BUT TIME EXPIRES BEFORE HE CAN GET THE PIN!!!! WOW!!!!

RESULT: Mitchy and Scandale du Jour fight to a time limit draw @ 30:00.

Post-match:
The fans go wild as Mitchy collapses to the mat in disbelief as the fans are buzzing and on their feet applauding that match. Both men are down as we see highlights of the match. When we come back live, Mitchy is getting up along the ropes in disbelief... AND SCANDALE ATTACKS FROM BEHIND! Scandale screams in anger as Mitchy is against the ropes on the mat...

but suddenly, @ColePens RUNS DOWN WITH A STEEL CHAIR!!! The fans give him a mixed reaction, and COLEPENS BEATS THE HELL OUT OF SCANDALE DU JOUR!!!! ColePens lays it to the back of Scandale with ridiculously hard chair shots as the crowd is going WILD! @UnrealMachine RUNS DOWN... but ColePens stands guard and swings the chair around wildly in UM's direction, blocking his access to the ring! Unreal grabs Scandale and drags him out of the ring. Unreal stares at ColePens as he helps Scandale. ColePens stares back holding the chair up to a mixed reaction. ColePens and Mitchy glare at each other, Mitchy shocked ColePens came to his aid. The two continue glaring at each other, blank expressions and all, before ColePens lowers his head and leaves through the crowd.

HOSPITAL - @KIRK is shown being fed apple sauce by the nurse. KIRK isn't happy, saying he can feed himself, but the nurse tells him "no." KIRK argues back, saying "NO? I DON'T EVEN GET A SAY? I'M AN ADULT" and the nurse replies, "no. Now open wide." KIRK begrudgingly listens to her, opening his mouth and being fed, but he isn't too pleased. Suddenly, a knock is heard on the door, and @PeterSidorkiewicz walks in! Peter yells, "IT'S MEEE!" and KIRK yells, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Peter walks in and wanted to check on KIRK, but cuts KIRK off before he can say anything. Peter tells KIRK he also wanted to check in on the status of his rice cooker, visa-a-vis, payment. Peter says KIRK's friend, ColePens, decided to wear that rice cooker as a hat and throw his body on it repeatedly, doing great damage to that rice cooker. Peter says it's been weeks and he's still waiting. He checked his paypal, his venmo, his e-transfers, under his pillow... nothing. No payment. So... Peter's here and wants to know the status. KIRK is shocked, and tells Peter that they were savagely attacked and it wasn't Cole's fault that Peter is an idiot and decided to keep his rice cooker under the ring. Peter doesn't hear a word he says, only responding with, "soooo... payment." KIRK yells "GET OUT" but Peter walks over to KIRK's pants on the chair in the room and finds KIRK's wallet. Peter says he's going to help himself and they'll be event. KIRK yells not to go in his wallet. Peter says he's going to take the cash in his wallet and they'll be even. KIRK yells NOT to look in his wallet, and Peter pauses... "I don't know why you have a photo of Stash in your wallet, but I'm going to take that, too." KIRK hides his face as he throws his pillow over his head and lays back in the bed. Peter grabs the cash and tells KIRK he was glad they could come to an agreement as he leaves.

INTERVIEW - @Disclose is shown with Cathy Kelley to hype his upcoming match. Before Disclose can speak, @ColePens walks into the shot. ColePens tells Disclose that he knows they've had a lot of history and they damn near killed each other. He says he knows the bad blood they have and all that... but Cole is here to wish Disclose good luck tonight. That's it. Disclose scoffs, and tells ColePens that he's at the bottom now. His bird crew kicked him out and Cole never saw it coming. Cole thought he was bulletproof and made enemies out of everyone on the roster to get ahead, and now look at him. ColePens is trying to suck up to people to make them feel sorry for him. Disclose wonders if ColePens is doing it so he has a new group of people that he can use to get himself ahead. Disclose says thanks, but with all due respect, he doesn't need Cole's luck. Never has, never will. Disclose waves him off and walks off. ColePens looks disappointed.

MATCH 2 - @Disclose vs. @Paris in Flames - Block A Round Robin
- They start and lockup. Headlock by Disclose. Paris slips behind and locks in a headlock of his own. Disclose pushes him off the ropes and hits him with a shoulder block. Disclose off the ropes, up and over Paris. Paris leap frogs and Disclose continues, Paris looks for a hip toss, but Disclose counters into a monkey flip. Disclose then charges and hits a reverse elbow in the corner. Disclose off the ropes and he hits a running head scissors on Paris, sending him through the ropes and to the floor. Disclose is fired up, and DISCLOSE LOOKS FOR A SPRINGBOARD CORKSCREW OVER THE TOP TO PARIS, BUT PARIS MOVES! Disclose lands on his feet, Paris is up on the apron, and PARIS WIPES OUT DISCLOSE WITH A RUNNING SOMERSAULT OFF THE APRON! Paris sends Disclose back into the ring. Paris sets up on the apron, and PARIS LOOKS FOR A SLINGSHOT DDT, BUT DISCLOSE PUSHES PARIS OFF! Disclose charges, Paris misses a clothesline, and Disclose poses in the ropes with the tranquilo pose to a big pop! Paris isn't happy, he looks for a dropkick to Disclose mid-pose, but Disclose gets free. Paris drops to the mat, and Disclose hits a big double foot stomp to the chest! Disclose for the cover but Paris kicks out at two!
- Disclose fires at Paris with a hard chop. Paris fires back with chops of his own. Paris tries to Irish whip Disclose, but Disclose counters, but Paris holds on and PARIS PULLS DISCLOSE IN FOR A KNEE TO THE GUT, AND THEN FOLLOWS UP WITH A TORNADO DDT!!! COVER.... TWO COUNT! Paris off the ropes looks for a quick elbow drop, but Disclose moves. Disclose for an elbow drop, but Paris moves. Paris looks for a body press, but Disclose slips out. DISCLOSE WITH A KICK TO THE BACK OF PARIS' HEAD, AND THEN A DOUBLE FOOT STOMP TO THE BACK! Disclose follows up with a standing moonsault to the back of Paris! Disclose for the cover, but Paris kicks out at two! Disclose pulls Paris up and sends him into the corner. Disclose hits forearm shots to the back of Paris and then sets him up top. Disclose goes up, and DISCLOSE FOR A SUPER BACK SUPLEX OFF THE TOP, BUT PARIS FLIPS THROUGH AND LANDS ON HIS FEET!! Disclose turns, and Paris hits a running dropkick to Disclose! Disclose bounces out of the corner, and PARIS FOR A JUMPING NECKBREAKER, BUT DISCLOSE HOLDS THE ROPES! PARIS CRASHES, AND DISCLOSE GRABS HIM AND DISCLOSE HITS AN INVERTED TORNADO DDT ON PARIS!!! DISCLOSE FOR THE COVER... PARIS SOMEHOW GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT!
- The crowd pops and is going wild for this sprint. Disclose pulls Paris up, and hits a suplex. He hits a second, and DISCLOSE LOOKS TO FINISH OFF THREE AMIGOS, BUT PARIS COUNTERS INTO A SMALL PACKAGE FOR A TWO COUNT! Both men are up, DISCLOSE FOR A DISCUS REVERSE ELBOW, BUT PARIS BLOCKS AND HITS A BACKSTABBER ON DISCLOSE!! Disclose in a seated position, and Paris off the ropes, AND PARIS HITS A SHINING WIZARD ON DISCLOSE!!! PARIS FOR THE COVER.... DISCLOSE KICKS OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT NOW!! Paris slips out to the apron and looks to set up something. PARIS FOR A SPRINGBOARD ATTACK, BUT DISCLOSE POPS UP WITH A FOREARM TO KNOCK PARIS BACK TO THE APRON! Disclose takes a moment. DISCLOSE OFF THE ROPES, BUT PARIS CATCHES HIM WITH A HIGH KICK! PARIS OVER THE TOP AND HE SPIKES DISCLOSE ON HIS HEAD WITH A SLINGSHOT DDT!!!! PARIS FOR THE COVER.... DISCLOSE GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT TO A HUUUUGE POP!!! Paris out to the apron and he looks for a slingshot somersault, but DISCLOSE GETS THE KNEES UP!!
- Paris sells his back. Disclose slowly gets up, and suddenly, HE FIRES AT PARIS WITH A DISCUS REVERSE ELBOW!!! Paris is slumped over... AND DISCLOSE FOR A DOUBLE UNDERHOOK BACKBREAKER! Paris in a seated position, and Disclose off the ropes with a meteora to Paris! Disclose off the ropes with a springboard moonsault to Paris, and Disclose immediately follows up with a somersault plancha! Disclose rolls up to his feet, and DISCLOSE WITH ANOTHER STANDING MOONSAULT TO PARIS! THE FANS POP FOR THE SEQUENCE! Disclose pulls Paris up, and he hits a suplex... and a second... AND THIS TIME DISCLOSE FINISHES OFF THREE AMIGOS!! Disclose climbs up top... MOONSAULT OFF THE TOP, BUT PARIS MOVES! Disclose lands on his feet, Paris pops up... FOREARM SMASH FROM PARIS, BUT DISCLOSE MOVES! DISCLOSE FOLLOWS WITH A DOUBLE KNEE ATTACK TO THE BACK OF PARIS IN THE CORNER! Disclose out of the opposite corner and he hits a second double knee attack to the back! Disclose with an enziguri to the back of the head, and Paris drops to a seated position in the corner. DISCLOSE OUT OF THE CORNER AND HE HITS A DOUBLE KNEE TO THE CHEST OF PARIS! Disclose pulls Paris up... HIGH ANGLE IMPALER DDT HITS!!! DISCLOSE FOR THE COVER... AND DISCLOSE WITH THE PIN FALL!!!

RESULT: Disclose def. Paris in Flames via pin @ 11:00.

Post-match:
The fans pop big as Disclose pops up and celebrates. We see highlights of the match and come back to him continuing to celebrate his victory.

PRE-TAPE - @Fro, @Dr Pepper & @jbell886 are shown. They list off the names: FTR, End of Line, Cor... Falco Lombardi... Disclose... doesn't matter. They're the best damn thing going. They have dominance over anyone and everyone and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Everyone wants to be them, but only a select few can truly be the blueprint for success.

PRE-TAPE - @The Catalyst is shown. Legendary AC says their paths haven't crossed before, but it's clear they're on a collision course. In due time, he's going to get his revenge and then some... on @El Dandy. Legendary AC says he's going to make sure El Dandy is going to wish he never found the one pigeon who was willing to get close to him and make him wish he never came back.

PRE-MATCH - @BonMorrison cuts a promo, dragging his partner, Paris in Flames, out with him. BonMorrison is giving SeidoN a chance to avoid embarrassment. BonMorrison says he is on one leg, and he respects SeidoN enough to give him an "out" and not show up just to lose to a one-legged man. SeidoN comes out anyways.

MATCH 3 - @BonMorrison (w/Paris in Flames) vs. @SeidoN - Block A Round Robin
- SeidoN goes for the leg, but Bon holds the ropes. Bon tells SeidoN he's going to lose to a one-legged man and then slaps SeidoN. Bon retreats to hide behind the ropes and Paris then talks trash to SeidoN. SeidoN is distracted, so Bon attacks from behind. Bon pummels away at SeidoN and then sends him into the corner. Bon stomps away at SeidoN and then runs out of the opposite corner and hits a knee to the chest of SeidoN. Bon plays to the crowd to boos. Bon sets SeidoN up for a powerbomb, but SeidoN slides through and hits a forearm smash to Bon. SeidoN with a frankensteiner. SeidoN looks for a monkey flip out of the corner, but Bon seats him up top. SeidoN boots Bon away, though, and SEIDON HITS A BLOCKBUSTER ON BONMORRISON! Seidon for a quick cover gets a two count! Both men get up and SeidoN unloads with hard kicks to the torso. SeidoN lifts Bon up for a suplex, but Bon fights free. Bon runs off the ropes, but SEIDON CATCHES HIM ON HIS SHOULDERS AND HITS HIM WITH USHIGOROSHI! SeidoN off the ropes, but Paris swipes at his feet and stops his momentum! SeidoN is distracted... AND BON LOOKS FOR A ROLL UP WITH A HANDFUL OF TIGHTS, BUT SEIDON KICKS OUT AT TWO! Both men are up, and SeidoN catches him with a superkick! SEIDON FOR A BRAINBUSTER.... BUT PARIS RUNS IN AND ATTACKS FROM BEHIND FOR THE DQ!

RESULT: SeidoN def. BonMorrison via DQ @ 3:00.

Post-match:
The fans boo as Bon and Paris double team SeidoN. They lay into him and work him over. They set up in opposite corners and wait for SeidoN to get in position... BUT @Serac RUNS OUT TO A BIG POP! He clears house and saves his Outcast partner. Serac & SeidoN stand tall as Bon & Paris back off.

HYPE - Kings of Wrestling. July 11. G1 finale night. First, the G1 special on Friday, July 10.

HOSPITAL - @KIRK
is shown in the hospital looking depressed. He's trying to will himself to feed himself apple sauce, but he tosses it aside instead. A knock is heard on his door, but he says he doesn't want anyone in. The knock persists. He screams, "LEAVE ME ALONE! I'VE BEEN EMBARRASSED, I'VE BEEN ROBBED... I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN!" The knocking persists, KIRK screams, "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?" The door opens anyways as KIRK is looking away, and he screams, "YOU'RE SO STU--" but he stops when he turns his head. He gulps and sells fear. KIRK suddenly changes his demeanour, saying he wants no trouble and he's sorry for everything that has happened, and that he's already done enough and he doesn't want to hurt anymore. He asks the person off camera not to hurt him. The camera slowly pans out to reveal STASH THE MONKEY! Stash is smiling. Stash has a banana and is waving it around before handing it to KIRK. KIRK is hesitant, and mutters, "for me?" and Stash smiles. Stash hands KIRK the banana, and KIRK takes it. Stash pulls his own banana out, and Stash leads to a cheers of their bananas. Stash eats his banana as he smiles at KIRK, and KIRK takes a bite of his banana with a big smile on his face, looking happy for the first time in a month as he looks at Stash.

MATCH 4 - @Falco Lombardi vs. @Emperoreddy - Block A Round Robin
- Emp has a new "f*** EM" shirt that he's wearing for his match tonight. Emp and Falco go face-to-face as commentary talks about their history, and Emp points to his shirt, showing it to Falco, and then Emp holds his middle finger up in Falco's face to a mixed reaction. Emp yells "f*** YOU" so Falco unloads with hard rights to a big pop. Falco backs Emp to the ropes and sends him off them and takes Emp out with a flying clothesline! Falco hits another flying clothesline. Falco splashes Emp in the corner and then runs off the ropes, but Emp catches Falco across his chest. Emp tries throwing Falco up on his shoulders, but Falco lands behind Emp. Falco hits a beautiful dropkick on Emp! Emp rolls out to the floor to regroup as he looks frustrated and repeatedly yells "f***!" Emp turns, and FALCO LAUNCHES HIMSELF OVER THE TOP FOR A PLANCHA, BUT EMP CATCHES HIM! EMP RAMS FALCO FACE FIRST INTO THE RING POST! Emp then turns and drops Falco on the floor with a powerslam. Emp plays to the crowd to a mixed reaction. Emp pulls Falco up by his hair and yells, "f*** YOUR HAIR" before tossing Falco towards the guardrail, but Falco stops himself. Emp charges, but FALCO SIDE STEPS AND EMP CRASHES INTO THE GUARDRAIL!
- Falco rolls Emp into the ring and he climbs up top. Falco measures up Emp, and FALCO WITH A BIG DIVING CROSSBODY, BUT EMP ROLLS THROUGH! Emp has Falco across his chest, and EMP HOISTS FALCO UP FOR THE FU... BUT FALCO SLIPS THROUGH! Emp turns and Falco looks for a jumping DDT, but Emp pushes Falco off. Falco charges back and Emp looks for a big spinebuster, but Falco counters into a roll up for a two count. Both men are up, and FALCO FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT EMP BLOCKS! EMP FOR A CLOTHESLINE, BUT FALCO DODGES! FALCO FOR A JUMPING DDT, BUT EMP BLOCKS AND DROPS FALCO OUT TO THE APRON. Falco on his feet and he hits a big punch to back Emp off. Falco runs up to the top turnbuckle, and FALCO SUCCESSFULLY HITS A DIVING CROSSBODY OFF THE TOP! FALCO FOR THE COVER, BUT EMP KICKS OUT AT TWO! Both men are up, and Falco looks for a dropkick, but Emp blocks. Emp looks for a catapult and Falco crashes into the top turnbuckle. Emp kicks Falco in the gut, and EMP WITH A FLOATOVER FACEBUSTER FOR A TWO COUNT!
- Emp rolls out to the apron and he climbs up top. Emp measures up Falco... BUT FALCO RUNS UP TOP, AND FALCO DROPS EMP OFF THE TOP WITH A SUPER X-FACTOR TO A BIG POP!!! FALCO FOR THE COVER, BUT EMP KICKS OUT AT TWO AND A HALF!!! The fans are buzzing as they thought that was it. Falco measures up Emp, who gets up on the ropes, and FALCO CHARGES WITH A RUNNING CROSSBODY AND BOTH MEN SAIL OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR! They crash hard and sell as the fans start a "Falco" chant. After a short reset, EMP DROPS FALCO WITH A HARD CLOTHESLINE ON THE FLOOR! Emp then clears off the announce table to a big reaction. EMP TURNS, AND FALCO LOOKS FOR A SUPERKICK, BUT EMP CATCHES FALCO ON HIS SHOULDER AND DROPS HIM WITH THE FU ON THE FLOOR!!! Falco screams in pain as Emp yells "f*** YOUR SHIT." Emp rolls in and out of the ring to reset the count and then eyes the announce table to a big pop. EMP LIFTS FALCO UP... AND EMP DROPS FALCO THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE WITH THE FU TO A HUGE POP! Emp rolls into the ring and tells the referee to make the count. At the count of 6, Falco starts stirring in the rubble. He's too far though... the referee's count continues... BUT FALCO SOMEHOW MAKES IT BACK IN THE RING JUST BEFORE THE 10!
- Emp immediately pulls Falco up as the fans pop, EMP LOOKS FOR AN FU... BUT FALCO READJUSTS IN MID-AIR AND DROPS EMP WITH A FAMEASSER TO A HUGE POP!!! Both men are down and selling. They slowly get up, and FALCO HITS A HARD ELBOW! Emp is back in the corner, and Falco hits a splash! Falco unloads with 10 punches in the corner and then looks for a swinging neckbreaker, but EMP COUNTERS INTO A SPINOUT POWERBOMB... NO, FALCO COUNTERS INTO A HEADLOCK TAKEOVER! Both men are up, Emp turns and FALCO CATCHES HIM WITH A JUMPING DDT!!! FALCO FOR THE COVER... EMP GETS THE SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST MOMENT! Falco rolls out to the apron. He climbs up top... BUT EMP IS UP, AND HE THROWS HIS "f*** EM" T-SHIRT IN FALCO'S FACE! FALCO IS BLINDED UP TOP, AND EMP CROTCHES FALCO! EMP CLIMBS, HE PICKS FALCO UP ON HIS SHOULDERS, AND EMP DROPS FALCO WITH AN AVALANCHE FU TO A BIG REACTION! EMP FOR THE COVER... AND EMP PICKS UP THE WIN!!!

RESULT: Emperoreddy def. Falco Lombardi via pin @ 12:00.

Post-match:
The fans give a mixed reaction as Emp gets up and celebrates his win. He picks his shirt up that he used to his advantage and holds it up, screaming "f*** EM" repeatedly. Emp poses in the corner as we see highlights of the match.

Back live, Emp walks up the ramp, and @Fro WALKS DOWN THE RAMP! Fro and Emp stare each other down on the ramp. Emp glares at the All Class Title, and Emp then mutters, "f*** YOU" to Fro before walking off. Fro enters the ring and he gets in Falco's face, taunting him, but FALCO POPS UP AND HITS FRO WITH A SUPERKICK TO A BIG POP! Falco falls back against the ropes, and he looks down at Fro to a big pop. Falco stands tall over Fro to close the show.

CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK'S SHOW

- Block B Round Robin:
El Dandy vs. End of Line.
- Block B Round Robin: Legendary AC vs. Serac.
- Block B Round Robin: UnrealMachine vs. Dr Pepper.
- Block B Round Robin: Jbell vs. PeterSidorkiewicz.

BLOCK A STANDINGS AFTER NIGHT 9

- Scandale du Jour (3-0-1-0 = 10 points)
- Fro (3-0-0-1 = 9 points)
- SeidoN (2-1-0-1 = 8 points)
- Mitchy (2-0-1-1 = 7 points)
- Disclose (2-0-0-2 = 6 points)
- Falco Lombardi (2-0-0-3 = 6 points)
- Emperoreddy (2-0-0-3 = 6 points)
- BonMorrison (2-0-0-3 = 6 points)
- Paris in Flames (1-0-0-4 = 3 points)
- ColePens (0-1-0-3 = 2 points)

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
All it took was Stash!!! :yo:

Dr. Phil (@DrPhil)
Don't jump to conclusions and assume a smile is the same thing as KIRK snapping out of it.

Dr. Phil (@DrPhil)
I made that mistake with YOU when it came to snapping out of your @El Dandy problem. I won't make the same mistake again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFWF BLOCK B LIVE EVENT NIGHT 10
JUNE 5, 2020

Moongoose McQueen, the official reporter for the HFWF G1 Live Events, has this write up from night 10 of the G1 for Block A.

As a reminder, 30-minute time limits stand for the Round Robin match-ups.

QUICK RESULTS:

- FTR (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) def. Virtanen18 & Pinkfloyd @ 10:04.
- @El Dandy & @The Gongshow def. @The Catalyst & @PeterSidorkiewicz @ 16:31.
- @End of Line, @Serac & @Cor def. @Dr Pepper, @jbell886 & @UnrealMachine @ 14:57.
- Block A Round Robin: @Paris in Flames def. @Fro via pin @ 12:25.
- Block A Round Robin: @Mitchy def. @Emperoreddy via pin @ 19:19.
- Block A Round Robin: @Falco Lombardi def. @BonMorrison via pin @ 9:28.
- Block A Round Robin: @Disclose def. @Scandale du Jour via pin @ 20:22.
- Block A Round Robin: @ColePens def. @SeidoN via pin @ 26:25.

1 - Dawson & Wilder def. Virtanen & Pink when Wilder pins Pink.
- Fun opening tag match. Fast paced, quick tags. FTR win after a chaotic stretch led to the Shatter Machine off the top rope to Pink. [***1/4]

2 - El Dandy & The Gongshow def. Legendary AC & PeterSidorkiewicz when Gongshow pinned Peter.
- Another good tag team match. Not much dissension here as you have two clean faces and two solid members of The Machine. AC got into heated exchanges with both heels to put over the current programs. The finish came when Dandy & AC were brawling around, and Gongshow hit a GSC out of mid-air mid-moonsault on Peter. [***1/2]

3 - End of Line, Serac & Cor def. Bell Pepper & UnrealMachine when Serac pins Pepper.
- UM & Bell Pepper teased heat between them, which may be something to look for down the road with The Machine and The Blueprint. This match set up a lot if they go down that road as Serac pinned one half of the tag champs, and The Outcasts are coming off that big win at NTR, plus UnrealMachine not being on the same page as Bell Pepper. UnrealMachine & End of Line had a stare down too, but didn't really do much with each other. Serac won with a Claymore Kick. [***1/2]

4 - Paris in Flames def. Fro via pin.
- This was the shocking result of the night, and possibly the entire tournament with Paris in Flames pulling off the upset. Fro controlled a large chunk, but Paris had many high hope spots and was getting the crowd behind him with his aerial offense. Fro looked ready to put him away, but Paris won with a flash roll up. The crowd was really into that. [***3/4]

5 - Mitchy def. Emperoreddy via pin.
- Emp's new attitude is just gold. He carried it over here and it made for a fun dynamic. Mitchy worked from under but got a lot in in a very evenly fought match. They took the fight to the floor and even spilled out into the crowd a bit. Mitchy picked up the win with a Phoenix Splash. [****]

6 - Falco Lombari def. BonMorrison via pin.
- Bon cut a similar promo as he did on TV, but the injury was a fake as he was using his bad leg to attack Falco and control him. Good character work. Falco was lured in and it allowed Bon to control a bit but Falco fought back and ultimately won with a superkick. [**3/4]

7 - Disclose def. Scandale du Jour via pin.
- Fun match. Lots of TWR/PWC history here. They built up to a dramatic finish with a great back-and-forth match. Scandale hit a cannonball into the guardrail, and Disclose hit his double knee attack on the ring post to Scandale. Disclose got the win when Scandale went up for a Frog Splash, but Disclose met him up top and hit him with a super Impaler DDT. [****1/4]

8 - ColePens def. SeidoN via pin.
- Lots of history here too after NTR, but a clean match fought by ColePens as he tries winning people over. People were still firmly behind SeidoN, but this was an easy MOTYC. Both guys were firing on all cylinders. Their chemistry was great here as they had each other scouted and worked seamlessly together. Ultimately, after a hot back and forth stretch for the finish, ColePens won with a codebreaker out of mid-air and a Destino. [*****]

BLOCK A STANDINGS AFTER NIGHT 10

- Mitchy (3-0-1-1 = 10 points)
- Scandale du Jour (3-0-1-1 = 10 points)
- Disclose (3-0-0-2 = 9 points)
- Fro (3-0-0-2 = 9 points)
- Falco Lombardi (3-0-0-3 = 9 points)
- SeidoN (2-1-0-2 = 8 points)
- Emperoreddy (2-0-0-4 = 6 points)
- BonMorrison (2-0-0-4 = 6 points)
- Paris in Flames (2-0-0-4 = 6 points)
- ColePens (1-1-0-3 = 5 points)

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
STANDINGS AFTER NIGHT 8

BLOCK APIN/SUB
WIN
DQ/CO
WIN
DRAW/
NC/TIME
LOSSPOINTSBLOCK BPIN/SUB
WIN
DQ/CO
WIN
DRAW/
NC/TIME
LOSSPOINTS
Scandale du Jour301110End of Line20107
Mitchy301110UnrealMachine20016
Disclose30029El Dandy20016
Fro30029PeterSidorkiewicz20026
Falco Lombardi30039Cor20026
SeidoN21028Dr Pepper10215
Emperoreddy20046Legendary AC10124
BonMorrison20046Jbell10124
Paris in Flames20046Serac10023
ColePens11035The Gongshow01123
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Mitchy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KIRK's Nurse (@HateMyJob)
Before leaving, STASH left KIRK with another picture of himself and a copy of The Lion King. The video is playing now at KIRK's insistance, and KIRK is . . . TRANQUILO? #WhatTheHell # @Disclose

KIRK's Nurse (@HateMyJob)
Now KIRK is . . . singing. KIRK . . . is . . . singing. #HakunaMatata

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
luchaonline couldnt get an interview with Dislcose on HFWF TV or the Live event.
all we know is he was laughing when @PeterSidorkiewicz robbed KIRK in the hospital at the taping. until that Stash picture showed up on his wallet.....
Brudda told us backstage that he hasnt seen him either, but last thing he said, before storming off was:
"I lost 50$, my bananas on the fridge and my stash polaroid portrait hanging on the wall.... i thought some dumb idiot broke in my house, so i installed a security system....... did the freaking monkey do it?? for KIRK?? WHY?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad