HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I just got an email from someone who claims they represent the official group of "bitches" and they asked me to stop calling @KIRK a bitch because it gives bitches around the world a bad reputation.

That is how bitchy the bitch KIRK is being. Snap out of it. I need you. We need to get to work. We made more enemies than even I thought. We don't have anyone out there who is going to help us.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I just got an email from someone who claims they represent the official group of "*****es" and they asked me to stop calling @KIRK a ***** because it gives *****es around the world a bad reputation.

That is how *****y the ***** KIRK is being. Snap out of it. I need you. We need to get to work. We made more enemies than even I thought. We don't have anyone out there who is going to help us.

He is too busy crying in the children’s hospital to help your broke ass.

I’ll do you a favor and take care of @El Dandy I have business with that f***er anyway.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Quit being a *****, KIRK. Let's go. We have a machine to take down.

giphy.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I just got an email from someone who claims they represent the official group of "*****es" and they asked me to stop calling @KIRK a ***** because it gives *****es around the world a bad reputation.

That is how *****y the ***** KIRK is being. Snap out of it. I need you. We need to get to work. We made more enemies than even I thought. We don't have anyone out there who is going to help us.

tenor.gif

cc: @M.C.G. 31 :naughty:

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

DUDE SNAP OUT OF IT.

I have a source telling me @UnrealMachine has accidentally been eating dunkaroos thinking they are his protein bites. The idiot doesn't even know how to eat w/o us. We can take them down. We just need to come up with a smart plan. We can't let @El Dandy win and we can't let PWC walk out on us w/o them getting what they deserve.

And don't even get me started on the golden shovel. We owe him BIG time payback for taking goldy.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
10 losses in a row, eh? I remember my first win. Now you and @El Dandy are getting a taste of a few wins. But do you remember your first championship win? No you don't because you dipped out on the heart and soul of PWC. @KIRK and I make things happen.

And Dandy? He was champ once when the HFWF walls were falling down and even TNA was out drawing it. Hell... he was part of the reason it went down. And that was when ColePens/KIRK were out in Hawaii working on side business projects making MILLIONS.
Dave Meltzer @davemetlzerWON
umm this is 100% false. Business was booming when he was champion.
When he was taken off HFWF TV and removed from house shows, the people stopped coming and it practically killed the territory.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
ALSO........... I have officially booked and planned out for the next two "years" in HFWF land. I have booked out to Night to Remember 2022. I'm pulling that ****ing Gedo lol

Ken Masters (@HaDoKen)
Can't wait for the inevitable MCG melt down when El Dandy gets himself Fired/Suspended/Ban....

Oh I already did that joke. Carry on.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
@ColePens you had your chance to fight me; literally a month ago we did this :laugh:

Do you remember that night? You should: it's the night when your world was destroyed.
Little did you know you were putting everything on the line that night and things would never be the same for you, but c'est la vie (is this correct @Scandale du Jour I'm uncultured?).

Just imagine how much different your world view would be right now if I hadn't sent a carrier pigeon to Shovelman @M.C.G. 31 ? Perhaps you're still the champion? Perhaps you beat The Outcasts? Perhaps the PWC is still running roughshod with you leaving so little for @UnrealMachine and @Scandale du Jour ?

It's no coincidence that, away from you, they are both near the top of both Blocks and you, not having them to carry you, are drowning in the bottom. Even that GEEK @Emperoreddy has more wins than you, and he has more friends than you which is saying something because he's told everybody to f*** themselves.

Cole... we will fight another place; another time.

Unlike you, I can stay focused. My focus is on pinning @The Catalyst after 1 (ONE) D-Driver, making the B Block final against @UnrealMachine , and, if I someone manage to beat that absolute beast in the B Block Final, I will keep on walking right into the KoW G1 Final and win it alllllllllll. From there, with respect to @The Gongshow , I will take that title shot, cash in said title shot, regain the title I never lost, and The Machine will continue to operate at the highest level imaginable.

marFpFW.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Whistleblower @HFWF Leaks

- Its being reported that Gongshow has tried reaching out to @M.C.G. 31 on several occasions but to no avail. MCG hasn't responded or spoken to Gongshow since the night after NTR when Gongshow won the World Heavyweight Championship.

Infact, many members of The Machine have tried to get in contact with MCG.

- Rumours are also circulating that @KIRK may be suffering a severe foot injury and his current storyline was heavily taped so he could take time off to recover. Doctors have prescribed him a special orthopaedic sketchers shoes to help his foot.

- There is still heat backstage with @Emperoreddy and Wrestlers Court may be coming sooner than later. Emp has gone on record of saying "**** EM"

- The Outcasts were spotted at the Toronto Raptors parade today supporting the champs, @Mitchy wouldn't stop crying. Things go very awkward when fans tried to snap pictures with Mitchy. He refused to take any photos and several fans were left disappointed.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What I love about you @El Dandy is that you will scratch, claw, and fight at any cost to get what you want. You remind me of @Disclose . That takes a special type of person to be able to go that deep and that is why you were once a champion.

But don't mistake one thing.. @M.C.G. 31 was just waiting to golden shovel me because he knew I was the golden star of this promotion. Entertainment tonight was asking what new suit I was wearing. GQ kept wondering what Ferragamo loafers I was wearing. Men's Health was drooling about my scarves. These skinny jeans take two people to take off. MCG knew that and he wanted the GOAT spotlight to himself.

And what does he do with it? FOUR MINUTES. @The Catalyst beat him in FOUR MINUTES. By the time the spotlight hit @M.C.G. 31 it was already on to someone else. So you did all that work to take my precious goldy to help a guy who didn't even have enough time to put nameplates on.

Now what, Dandy? I will break @KIRK out of this. And like @Disclose and I back in the day, you and I will end up in a hospital together. I guarantee it. And whether it's a coma or I'm on life support due to a @Scandale du Jour or @UnrealMachine beatdown - i'll still get up out of that hospital bed to put you out for good.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Do people really think I give a rat’s ass what the locker room thinks about me?

F*** ‘EM. I’ll beat them all. They will like me less as their King of Wrestling and future double champ.

Reactions: El Dandy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dr. Phil (@DrPhil)
Still trying to snap KIRK out of it. Showed him latest banter between @ColePens and @El Dandy . . .

GlossyBeautifulGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

Dr. Phil (@DrPhil)
OBVIOUSLY, we still have A LOT of work to do. #SnapOutOfIt #KIRKIsActingLikeA*****

Reactions: El Dandy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad