HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017

(YouTube exclusive)

(El Dandy is seen reading a paper. As he puts it down, it seems it was the obituary section and talks to himself "Man, how tragic. So young. If only the lil lad had better tastes in wrestlers. Oh well thems the breaks kid.").

You know... as I sit atop of B Block at 2-0 , from my vantage point at the top I can see some things... and what I spy why my little eyes is there seems to be a running theme around the HFWF lately: tunnel vision.

Look at my best good pal @ColePens for example. To start the year, he had the most career wins in the HFWF, was World Champion, and had been using the HFWF as his own personal sandbox. However, then along comes Dandy, he had tunnel vision on me, and his hatred was so blinding that he lost the only thing in this world he loved.

This Nice Guy Eddy @Emperoreddy over here was so focused on being a body guy and trying to put the work into getting in ring success that he involuntary man-slaughtered a child and now has to carry that cross with him the rest of his life.

(side bar: This is why I don’t have time for “the children” or “the troops” or “saving the whales”(no offense to @Disclose 's darling sister.))

and that brings me to the fraud @The Catalyst … who was so zoomed in on the HFWF Championship that he sold his fans out numerous times in his quest for glory and threatened to quit on them months ago because of his own happiness. He got his precious gold, but in an mmmBOP it was gone and now he’s right back where he started. Was it worth it selling out your fans in your pursuit of the championship, AC?

(Dandy breaks the 4th wall and begins talking to the viewer)

Hey you…you who is viewing this right now. Yes, YOU! Let’s play a game called: Jeopardy! HFWF Edition.

hmfBRce.png

you answered @ColePens ?? Ohhh no I'm terribly sorry that is incorrect.

While this question does near perfectly describe Cole, the fans don't love him and never have. You have to pay attention to context clues.

The correct answer is @The Catalyst .

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
thats weird, The Outcasts destroyed PWC and none of us are Flyers fans :thumbu:

(our Candle in the Wind cover is pretty sick though)
Speaking of which, I never got a thank you from you Outcasts for essentially making that fight at NTR a 3v2 handicap match.

No muffin basket. No signed photo. No nothing.

However, it's not too late. In lieu of muffin basket, I'll be willing to accept that after I win B Block and I make my entrance for the Final of the KoW G1 ... @Serac plays me to the ring with his air guitar.
How does that sound, fellas?

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
@KIRK we need a plan. The Machine has my number and I need to train and take them down. We need to think strategy. @Scandale du Jour may have picked apart a broken man, but I need to set my emotions aside and get back to what makes me the greatest of all time. Text me and let's come up with a plan.

I have a plan for you, watch my brand new Sketchers commercial. It is on YouTube.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
@Scandale du Jour - well done. Your first real win in a loooooooooooooooong time. You beat a broken man. When I heal, I'm coming up with a strategy to ruin each and every one of you. Don't you get lost in your mirror. Because you may see a beautiful suit show up behind ya in that mirror.

I will take you down.

I am undefeated in the G1 tournament. I am going places... you are going to the hospital with Sea World's biggest star @KIRK. Do not bite more than your soon to be broke ass can chew.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am undefeated in the G1 tournament. I am going places... you are going to the hospital with Sea World's biggest star @KIRK. Do not bite more than your soon to be broke ass can chew.
HOW DARE YOU! KIRK USED TO PUT MIRRORS IN HIS COAT POCKETS TO SERVE YOU.

You son of a bitch! I might even take out Celine Dion's family just to torture you, frenchy.

Last edited:

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary

(YouTube exclusive)

(El Dandy is seen reading a paper. As he puts it down, it seems it was the obituary section and talks to himself "Man, how tragic. So young. If only the lil lad had better tastes in wrestlers. Oh well thems the breaks kid.").

You know... as I sit atop of B Block at 2-0 , from my vantage point at the top I can see some things... and what I spy why my little eyes is there seems to be a running theme around the HFWF lately: tunnel vision.

Look at my best good pal @ColePens for example. To start the year, he had the most career wins in the HFWF, was World Champion, and had been using the HFWF as his own personal sandbox. However, then along comes Dandy, he had tunnel vision on me, and his hatred was so blinding that he lost the only thing in this world he loved.

This Nice Guy Eddy @Emperoreddy over here was so focused on being a body guy and trying to put the work into getting in ring success that he involuntary man-slaughtered a child and now has to carry that cross with him the rest of his life.

(side bar: This is why I don’t have time for “the children” or “the troops” or “saving the whales”(no offense to @Disclose 's darling sister.))

and that brings me to the fraud @The Catalyst … who was so zoomed in on the HFWF Championship that he sold his fans out numerous times in his quest for glory and threatened to quit on them months ago because of his own happiness. He got his precious gold, but in an mmmBOP it was gone and now he’s right back where he started. Was it worth it selling out your fans in your pursuit of the championship, AC?

(Dandy breaks the 4th wall and begins talking to the viewer)

Hey you…you who is viewing this right now. Yes, YOU! Let’s play a game called: Jeopardy! HFWF Edition.

hmfBRce.png

you answered @ColePens ?? Ohhh no I'm terribly sorry that is incorrect.

While this question does near perfectly describe Cole, the fans don't love him and never have. You have to pay attention to context clues.

The correct answer is @The Catalyst .

Everything about this is amazing.
Relive the best moments of AC title reign
Voices demanding title shots.
Blueprint entrance to home improvement theme.
Outcasts candle in the wind

And the jeopardy :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA