HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ooc: this new Emp angle is hilarious. Another angle that came organically through others involvement (similar to Cor) :laugh:
lol I PM'd him "just roll with what I'm doing after I post the latest show" where I started with him saying f*** EM.

Cookie cutter, goody-two-shoes characters are boring to write, and in the HFWF world where I rather portray characters as REAL people with REAL emotions and REAL motives rather than flat out face/heel, Emp stuck out like a sore thumb. This makes him seem like a REAL person, a REAL character with genuine emotion and motives. Everyone piles on him? f*** EM. Still the same dude, but with a genuine attitude now. f*** EM.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
CONFIRMED FOR THIS WEEK'S SHOW

- Block A Round Robin: SeidoN vs. Emperoreddy.
- Block A Round Robin: Scandale du Jour vs. ColePens.
- Block A Round Robin: Falco Lombardi vs. Paris in Flames.
- Block A Round Robin: Fro vs. BonMorrison.

PLUS...

- We visit KIRK for an update in the hospital.

- The Gongshow, El Dandy, Legendary AC and Bell Pepper speak.

Reactions: Mitchy and KIRK

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
spP90mV.jpg
HFWF​
WEEKLY DISCUSSION 37: This Kings Of Wrestling G1 Tournament is a Gongshow.
Page 17 of 191 <-15 16 17 18 19
The Shock Master
5-17-2020 5:26 PM​
jedi_shock_master.png
BoneSaw said:
New Emperor Eddy is such a departure from his original debut. But I can't blame him, he came in as a pretty big deal and HFWF has failed to utilize him.

I don't think it's all a failure to utilize him properly. Part of it is that the roster is so strong you can't have everyone main event. You look at guys like Chytil and Natey who looked like they could cut it but faded away. Emp at least has done something to keep himself relevant. I see it similar to Disclose and to a lesser extent Falco and Cor with making a necessary change to get that push they might not have gotten otherwise.
Captain Insano
5-17-2020 5:35 PM​
avatars-000058096705-n6q403-large.jpg
Frostiege said:
Peter seems poised to be getting a push at the moment with those two matches.

How much of that is Peter though? I am disappointed we did not get his match on TV with AC as we all knew that had potential to be great but the one with Dandy I am not convinced Dandy did not carry him.
Mr. Pipebomb
5-17-2020 5:38 PM​
images
None of these match up have impressed me so far. This Tournament has been a dud.
MachoMansGhost
5-17-2020 5:39 PM​
macho-man-savage-costume-wrestling-retro-classic-s-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
BoneSaw said:
So what happens if Gong wins this? it is just odd to me that the champion would be in this tournament.

Not disagreeing but what do you do with him if he was not?
Straight Edge Society Member
5-17-2020 5:40 PM​
40168_1275779176_100_100.jpg
Captain Insano said:
How much of that is Peter though? I am disappointed we did not get his match on TV with AC as we all knew that had potential to be great but the one with Dandy I am not convinced Dandy did not carry him.

How many matches does the guy need to have before you acknowledge it is him not the guy he is with? Disclose, El Dandy, AC. Yeah all of them are good ring generals but Peter is no slouch.
The Yes Man
5-17-2020 5:41 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
The Shock Master said:
I don't think it's all a failure to utilize him properly. Part of it is that the roster is so strong you can't have everyone main event. You look at guys like Chytil and Natey who looked like they could cut it but faded away. Emp at least has done something to keep himself relevant. I see it similar to Disclose and to a lesser extent Falco and Cor with making a necessary change to get that push they might not have gotten otherwise.

That is a good comparison. Disclose as part of TWR was never going to get a title run of any kind. Emp coming in reminded me of Rocky Miavia, The fans did not warm up to him and he was another boring baby face. They even had similar chants and while there is no more "die Eddy Die" chants at the moment having a charter change can only benefit Eddy. I just hope it goes somewhere but he has a match with Disclose this week at a live show and that outcome will be a good barometer of where they go with him.
MachoMansGhost
5-17-2020 5:44 PM​
macho-man-savage-costume-wrestling-retro-classic-s-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
Captain Insano said:
A How much of that is Peter though? I am disappointed we did not get his match on TV with AC as we all knew that had potential to be great but the one with Dandy I am not convinced Dandy did not carry him.

Some of it for sure is his opponent but Peter is no rookie. El Ordinario was super talented.
ColePens Perfection
5-17-2020 5:53 PM​
68936.jpg
We are talking about Peter. Why are you bringin up El Ordinario?
Overkiller
5-17-2020 5:54 PM​
bray-wyatt-1-1200x675-150x150.jpg
So we have Mitchy Bon and Fro in group A who are out in front. and only Dandy in B with multiple wins. I think it could come down to the last week when AC and Dandy fight and one of them will make the semi finals for group B. Of course AC actually needs to win for that to happen. Then Ac takes on Unreal Machine the next night so that could be a must win situation for AC too to get in and Dandy cost him the opportunity after AC denys Dandy the night before setting up Unreal and Peter final?

Group A SeidoN and Mitchy final week could be a decider and Fro and Falco as well. Maybe Cole and Fro too the next night? You know there is going to be some final day dram the question is who.
Bork Lazer
5-17-2020 5:57 PM​
images
Legendary DC said:
Unreal Machine and End of Line is my pick for the B Block and will probably win. Other than Mitchy in A block I don't see anyone else.

End of Line and Eddy are my picks as of today.
GeorgiaSportsGuy
5-17-2020 6:01 PM​
john_cena_titantron_logo_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dakyinl-150.png
i am disappointed in eddys change. i wanted him to succeed but i cant see him doing it now.
Just Dandy
5-17-2020 6:02 PM​
kenny_omega4.jpg
I want Dandy to win but I feel his feuds with Cole and AC will prevent that from happening.
The Yes Man
5-17-2020 6:03 PM​
mFTa9oC.gifg
Straight Edge Society Member said:
How many matches does the guy need to have before you acknolege it is him not the guy he is with? Disclose, El Dandy, AC. Yeah all of them are good ring generals but Peter is no slouch.

Agreed. Peter has proven he can carry himself in the ring.
I still BOlieve
5-17-2020 6:07 PM​
780079f6f3f945bc1e079a4b45a2b189fba333fd692092cef1f5bd2f557be25f_thumb_medium
Legendary DC said:
Unreal Machine and End of Line is my pick for the B Block and will probably win. Other than Mitchy in A block I don't see anyone else.

Then you are blind. In the end it doesn't matter Gong is not relinquishing the title for a while.
Mr. Pipebomb
5-17-2020 6:10 PM​
images
I've seen people saying Eddy and Peter finals where they are no longer allies/friends. that is enough for me to stop watching.
Captain Charisma
5-17-2020 6:15 PM​
Christian-WWE-100x100.jpg
Mr. Pipebomb said:
Bit disappointed that the tag division is not represented well. The one match they have is not making me as excited as it should.I've seen people saying Eddy and Peter finals where they are no longer allies/friends. that is enough for me to stop watching.

I don't care enough to look but I'm pretty sure you said you would stop watching if Mitchy won at NTR. Yet here you are.
ColePens Perfection
5-17-2020 6:18 PM​
68936.jpg
Captain Charisma said:
I don't care enough to look but I'm pretty sure you said you would stop watching if Mitchy won at NTR. Yet here you are.
That was Austin4Life. But since he was suspended no one can be sure if he followed through.
Overkiller
5-17-2020 6:22 PM​
bray-wyatt-1-1200x675-150x150.jpg
Legendary DC said:

Falco, Eddy or Disclose could easily get out of A block. As much talent as B has I agree that only End of Line and Unreal seem to have the best chance. Some say AC or El Dandy but I just don't see it.
Legendary DC
5-17-2020 6:24 PM​
fgDLvt5.jpg
Fair point. My top four are Falco, Mitchy, Disclose and the new Eddy makes me think he makes a push. B the four you mentioned seem the top choices. I just don't see any Tag guy winning.
Terra Ryzing
5-17-2020 6:29 PM​
25b847d9-70a9-43c7-b0d1-b67bf12fa0d9_1.5c2431ee417f6878eead6143d7ff149b.jpeg
You don't think a Tag guy will win and then mention Falco and Unreal at top four options?
GeorgiaSportsGuy
5-17-2020 6:31 PM​
john_cena_titantron_logo_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dakyinl-150.png
i am disappointed in eddys change. i wanted him to succeed but i cant see him doing it now.
JR's Hat
5-17-2020 6:35 PM​
Jim-Ross-100x100.jpg
When does AC get his rematch? If he and Gong are eliminated by week fiveish to they book a rematch?
dave meltzer's informant
5-17-2020 6:39 PM​
ThinkstockPhotos-801242066-100x100.jpg,qv=1509138689.pagespeed.ce.omm4q6_Feo.jpg
I am hearing there could be a fatal four way title match. Gong defending against Cole and AC as well as El Dandy. But it is very tentative at the moment.
Steve Bourbon
5-17-2020 6:48 PM​
I'd like to see that. Maybe with a elimination stipulation.
The Shock Master
5-17-2020 6:51 PM​
jedi_shock_master.png
Can you imagine if the KOW winner cashes in on the winner of that right away? especially if it's AC. Oh man that would be amazing and sad at the same time.
Page 17 of 19​
1 <-15 16 17 18 19​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
HFWFinsider @HFWFINSIDER
@Emperoreddy has been tough to speak with lately so we reached out to @PeterSidorkiewicz to get some thoughts on this change in attitude since he is one of the few wrestlers left who interacts with Emp on a regular basis.

HFWFinsider @HFWFINSIDER
@PeterSidorkiewicz says it really isn't a complete change in attitude, he is just finally showing the people what he is all about. He trains hard, works hard, and does things like charity to make others feel better and has never really given a crap about how people perceive him. He does what he wants.

HFWFinsider @HFWFINSIDER
He also said he is glad others can now see him how Peter sees him, an underrated wrestler with an actual personality and an intensity that is hard to match when he is on. He also says it was about time he showed an "adjustment of attitude" in front of the camera. This is why he had no problems teaming with Emp and giving him a title shot, he knew what kind of a guy he was behind the scenes the fans did not get to see.

HFWFinsider @HFWFINSIDER
Peter also said his monthly minutes on his phone was getting low so he needed to go. We told him most people have unlimited plans and he hung up.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
HFWFrag$2riche$ (@MillionDollarHFWFDream)
Coldplay-Cole Industry futures continued to tumble on Friday. Reports are saying that is the main reason for @ColePens leaving the hospital earlier than expected. CCI is down 87% since Cole was last seen on HFWF TV.

HFWFrag$2riche$ (@MillionDollarHFWFDream)
@KIRK is vehemently denying reports that he had requested a transfer to be seen by the doctors at SeaWorld.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Are some people really so dumb to think a few curse words changes what I am about? I am still hustling in the gym every f***ing day.

I am still loyal to the kids that need a hero and someone to come visit them when they need someone.

I still respect those that respect me like @PeterSidorkiewicz and Stash.

I am just being honest I have no time for the dead weight and the haters. Don’t need fake fans that have a problem with me. F*** ‘EM

Maybe they can’t see me after all.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Eh. Stash doesn’t respect you. You didn’t clean his room when we let you chill at the Tenants house when we all sucked at Night To Remember. He’s also happy replacing you, visiting sick kids, cuz you couldn’t cut it... just like you can’t in the ring either.

Also FLASHBACK FRIDAY:
#TWR
#YOLO
B7D339A5-A29D-4A77-AB8D-2C2EA26BCE7D.jpeg

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
OOC
What goes through peoples minds when they come in and see that they have missed 4-5 pages and know it’s going to take a while to get caught up and then see a WF post and realize that is basically a whole entire extra page?

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WFBoards forgetting Peter and Cor had a dramatic ass match for the belt too

This time I was the one behind for a change :laugh:

Emp as a Cena/Fale hybrid is the funniest shit omg dude is in the gym doing shoulder shrugs and squats yelling f*** EM to the weights and people on equipment he wants to use

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
This extended break from having KIRK post here has me worried what hell he'll unleash when he's medically cleared

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad