HFWF: The Reboot VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
So it seems like @Emperoreddy has finally realized he's been taking the easy way out for too long and maybe his entitled look at the world has changed...just one more person to see the light

Reactions: KIRK

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Via Cid Phoenix of WrestleBlog.net

Hello all you fine people of the internet. I know what you are saying, Cid there was no weekly show today what are you doing? Well my faithful followers I am trying out a new segment called HFWF News and Notes. You see at the Night to Remember Fan Fest I met some new friends, The fine fellows at Luche Libre online. And while we had our disagreements at first once they saw I could handle my Tequila we became muy buenos amigos. While we still disagreed on a few things like the Peter and Disclose Super Series they did put me in touch with some of their insiders and that is how I now can provide you fine people with some interesting inside information of the HFWF. Right? Let’s Go.

Kicking off there recently was a photo of Stash the Monkey flipping off a family's photo. This has led to a possibility of a Stash and @Emperoreddy team up. Some are concerned that children watching will emulate Stashs new hand gesture but the counter argument is they are just as likely to emulate their hero Emperoreddys new catchphrase so why not just combine them.

Keeping with Eddy, there is legit backstage heat on him for his new persona and attitude. AC apparently reached out to him as he also has had his share of heat from when he joined the original HFWF and was upset he was not being used as a “legend” should. Eddys response was a certain phrase that let AC know his advice was not needed.

Sticking with AC now a couple of news items for him. First at Night to Remember when everyone was predicting him to win he went to @M.C.G. 31 and suggested that they go with an MCG win. MCG shot this down as he had already planned to go off TV and needed to drop the title. He was however not sure about if AC should drop to Gongshow right away but decided with it as to not mess with his G1 plans he had made already and did not want to have to do any major rewrites.

The other AC news involves @The Gongshow . Recently a photo has surfaced of Gongshow hanging out with AC’s Wife.

A fan asked if AC knew about said photo and his response was “Oh course I knew about it, who do you think took the photo.” It turns out that Gongshow briefly trained at Lance Storms Wrestling academy in Calgary where AC was a Coach and stayed with AC and his family for a bit of time. After Gong went to another School/promotion where MCG found him and hired him for HFWF. AC and Gong did not know of the others hiring until the roster list was revealed. The fact they knew each other before HFWF is a reason they wanted to work a program together and is also why AC was okay with having his family, specifically his wife get involved, as he trusted Gongshow would protect her in their interactions.

An interesting idea that @Cor apparently floated at MCG was to have a secret power up ability that would allow him to “hulk up” in matches. This would be similar to Popeye using spinach to get stronger and then win. They could not decide on what the power up would be and was shelved.

@BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames have been a tag team pretty much since the beginning but only recently got an official name. “God's Gift to Wrestling.” However that was not the first or even only name possibility. Others were; Shining Stars, Dude Busters, Paris-Son, #Besties, The Acts of God, Wrestlers of Mass Destruction, Awesome Incorporated, The Two Awesome Guys That Excel At Mayhem...aka The T.A.G T.E.A.M, Epicentre of Excellence, and 2 Cool Guys Who Look Good And Can Also Wrestle.

There is word that @End of Line was offered a job with WWE to be part of a faction of lumberjacks who would only wrestle in lumberjack matches.

After their historic win at Night to Remember the members of Blueprint went out to celebrate in Chicago. @Fro @jbell886 and @Dr Pepper bought drinks for themselves and everyone in the establishment, they managed to rack up a bill of 156,679.74. Good thing Fro still has all that money from his last run in HFWF.
6mpPE1W.jpg

It has come out that @Mitchy was earmarked for the Night to Remember Title win but was pulled in favour of AC. One reason for this was a few months back he was in a super maket and refused fans photos. This was posted to social media and the bad publicity is considered a reason for the push being delayed. Yes it is a delay as I am hearing it is similar to HHH in WWE with the curtain call backlash. Mitchy is still high in the HFWFs eyes as a future champion as this was just a set back. Link to story here. TMZ

One of the crazy rumours currently going around is that MCG is not the real MCG who runs HFWF. According to the rumour he is just an actor/wrestler hired to portray the real MCG who owns HFWF as an avatar so to speak.

Finally we end on a feel good story. Recently @Scandale du Jour was in an underground parking garage and heard a cat that had somehow gotten stuck under the hood of a vehicle. Scadale was able to save it and adopted it.
tumblr_plj42emtBB1ua1xxc_540.jpg

That's all for now. I am not sure if I will make this a regular segment. If I do it will probably just be a monthly thing or maybe even one or two rumours/insider tidbits after my weekly reviews, well see how this goes over first if it is something that gets a good response. Till next time, I’m Cid Phoenix.

Last edited:

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
The Blueprint? **** ‘EM

Next week the AA will be rechristened the FU.

People trying it slip out of the FU? **** ‘EM

I used to respect the Outcasts. Thought they were different. Then they decide that mocking me at the expense of a dead kid was high class entertainment. Turns out they aren’t different from the rest of the plebs in that locker room.

So yeah, I played nice with them this week, but next week I am done playing nice. Next week the losing streak ends. Next week you won’t see me coming.

@SeidoN , Outcasts? F*** ‘EM

Everyone that thinks they know me.

Everyone that thinks they see me?

F*** ‘EM

YOU CANT SEE ME

giphy.gif

@ColePens & @KIRK IN A HOSPITAL?? CLOSEST THEY EVER BEEN TO ANY ****ING KIDS, SO F*** EM TOO!"

tenor.gif

Why is everyone in this ****ing locker room in a stable? Can no one win ****ing anything on their own? Need to use their partners as a crutch?

F*** ‘EM

Don’t want one. Don’t need one.
giphy.gif

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
@jbell886, bringing your A game as usual. Those welts on my chest might take a while to heal. Good form.

Looks like we've got our first victims lined up as far as title defenses go, too.

This is gonna be fun.

Yeah it was a great match until those idiots interrupted And yes it will be fun to inflict tremendous pain

Reactions: Dr Pepper and Fro

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
THE DIRT

- Rumor has it that @Emperoreddy's heat backstage has gotten worse because he is now insisting on changing by himself

- Eddy refusing to change in the same lockerroom as the rest of the wrestlers and telling his peers to (MOD EDIT) is apparently looked at as "very disrespectful" and he may be summoned to Wrestler's Court because of it. If he goes to Wrestler's Court, @The Catalyst or @Fro would act as the judge because they have the most seniority.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
THE DIRT

- Rumor has it that @Emperoreddy's heat backstage has gotten worse because he is now insisting on changing by himself

- Eddy refusing to change in the same lockerroom as the rest of the wrestlers and telling his peers to (MOD EDIT) is apparently looked at as "very disrespectful" and he may be summoned to Wrestler's Court because of it. If he goes to Wrestler's Court, @The Catalyst or @Fro would act as the judge because they have the most seniority.

luchalibreonline @luchaonline
if they wait for the next mexican tour, they can just beat the crap out of him backstage. no court needed.
#JustSaying

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchalibreonline @luchaonline
since youre to f***ing stupid to realize it yet. luchaonline thoughts and comments do not represent Disclose or HFWF.
and LOL. he f***ing defended it against you. Maybe you dont remember the beating and you didnt watch the whole match cuz he pinned you first to end your night early..... He might have lost to @Fro but at least put on a 6* match. something you couldnt do, cuz DISCLOSE kicked you out of your 2nd title shot... and you just accepted and left, cuz you're absolutely worthless.
but please keep telling us how amazing you are.

Reactions: KIRK

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Alpha Catalyst (@The Catalyst)
While it's still over a week away looking at my next two G1 tournament matches coming up, I think I better add some extra vegetables, because I am going chop them up then eat them for lunch.
mJEy4vf.gif

Tread lightly. I've got one No Contest, and another match that I BARELY lost, so I'm itching to get a W.

Don't worry though, if you're still hungry I can feed you a Discus Clothesline. It probably won't taste very good but it really packs a punch, y'know?

Goes well with a side of defeat.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Tread lightly. I've got one No Contest, and another match that I BARELY lost, so I'm itching to get a W.

Don't worry though, if you're still hungry I can feed you a Discus Clothesline. It probably won't taste very good but it really packs a punch, y'know?

Goes well with a side of defeat.

Your itching for a W? So am I. In two weeks I’ll be ready for you and your friend and I won’t be hard to find.

dean-ambrose-1283.gif

As for this week. I’m going to get myself a front row seat for those group A matches.
tumblr_nzu6695MOL1v1zd2io1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma