HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Girlfriend and I are moving in together in March. She already spends 5 days a week at my place as is (weekends + whenever the Leafs play during the week, etc) so it just didn't make sense for her to pay rent at her own place when she can just pay me rent.

I'm going to miss you bros.

tenor.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We...we can do that?

Leafs vs Kings to finally settle the 1993 debate. Winner gets the Habs. LET'S ROCK AND ROLL.

There's an NFL rule that can allow the commish to overturn a blatant missed call that had a major effect on a games outcome, and either replay the game entirely, or restart the game from the time/spot of the error.

It would happen, but I know Michael Thomas mentioned it on Twitter, and now a New Orleans attorney has actually filed a lawsuit to try and force the enforcement of said rule.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Kinda shocked about that tbh. It's AFI but their EDM side project and frankly - it's fantastic. They just announced a tour (which is fairly big for them since it doesn't happen often) and they don't have a Toronto date which really sucks.

Understandable though. I was at the last one at Mod Club and I think saying it was 40% capacity would be generous.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Haha.

No lie. If they had a Toronto show I would have waited until a few days after the show to bring it up. OR...I would have put a feeler out there to see how he feels about them and NOT mention the show just so I know if it's safe or not.

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The Edmonton Oilers have to be one of the worst run professional sports teams of all-time. Holy f***. How many times do you stick with the old boys club?

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
If the Oilers manage to waste McDavid then Jesus Christ everybody in the management team (past, present, future) should be shot into the sun.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@M.C.G. 31 Today is worse than Sunday.... stay safe out there.

I managed to get to the office, but I'll be leaving fairly early. No way am I driving home in the dark.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@M.C.G. 31 Today is worse than Sunday.... stay safe out there.

I managed to get to the office, but I'll be leaving fairly early. No way am I driving home in the dark.
I have class in 5 minutes. I just finished unblocking my driveway lol so I won’t be going to that one.

I have a class at 2:30 and a presentation in it. God dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad