HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i guess she tried to be nice and buy it for me. or if i wanna boost my ego she wants a date and shes forcing me. either way i went from i f***ing love you to what a piece of shit you are.

she sounds like a hard luck woman
dat pun....

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I legit have no clue how ASAP and Denzel weren’t in my top 5 lol.

Tyler
Schoolboy Q
Kendrick
Eminem
Travis

I feel like I listened to ASAP and Denzel waaaaaay more than I did Eminem.

And **** u @BonMorrison you tease that 204 hours could have been 206 with 2 being live smh
Were you bumping more Denzel than just TA13OO this year?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Were you bumping more Denzel than just TA13OO this year?
Yeah but not albums. I’m on Zenith, Gook, ULT, Ultimate, This Life in my constant rotation playlists (driving, gym). And when I blasted TA13OO I abused it lol. I felt like I listened to Denzel way more than Em this year.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think the girl is brilliant. Imma make up invoices for all the gifts I buy people.

Either pay me back or give the item back to me IMO

THATS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. THEFT AND RAPE, WE NEED TO BAN ALL CHRISTMAN SONGS YOU f***ING IDIOTS

Reactions: CHGoalie27

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I think the girl is brilliant. Imma make up invoices for all the gifts I buy people.

Either pay me back or give the item back to me IMO

THATS WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. THEFT AND RAPE, WE NEED TO BAN ALL CHRISTMAN SONGS YOU ****ING IDIOTS

Christ Man

Reactions: Cor

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Yeah but not albums. I’m on Zenith, Gook, ULT, Ultimate, This Life in my constant rotation playlists (driving, gym). And when I blasted TA13OO I abused it lol. I felt like I listened to Denzel way more than Em this year.
I do not care about Eminem anymore lol .some phases where I want to listen to his old stuff, but no interest in new Eminem

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I do not care about Eminem anymore lol .some phases where I want to listen to his old stuff, but no interest in new Eminem
I listen to old Eminem only in the gym, and even then I’m more likely to skip and go to some ScHoolboy Q or energetic Tyler for the hard rap in the gym.

I’m over Eminem.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't listen to rap at all, but even I some days just toss on vintage Eminem on my way to/from work.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Maybe it’s caused I listened to him a f*** ton when i was younger but Em is super played out to me now. Even his old stuff, but I can go back to it occasionally but it’s few and far between.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i just started watching this, somehow.
gotta hurry i guess to finish. lovely show
I remember watching the series premiere and thinking "this show is f***ing stupid."

Stuck to it and I love it. Gave up on watching it every Sunday because Fox jerked it around for so long, but I catch it on the Cartoon Network when I'm about to go to bed most nights.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I remember watching the series premiere and thinking "this show is ****ing stupid."

Stuck to it and I love it. Gave up on watching it every Sunday because Fox jerked it around for so long, but I catch it on the Cartoon Network when I'm about to go to bed most nights.

i mean everytime i liked a FOX sunday show, it dsisappeared, so i never even gave the chamce to this one.

what ive seen its hilarious and , i used the word lovely on purpose. its a super funny, money struggling, but family first. shit i can relate.
almost like the old simpsons, but not even fair to compare either.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Bob's Burgers is probably the best non Netflix animated show going imo. If we include Netflix shows its obviously Big Mouth.

Also rich boy Bon is at another concert.

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i mean everytime i liked a FOX sunday show, it dsisappeared, so i never even gave the chamce to this one.

what ive seen its hilarious and , i used the word lovely on purpose. its a super funny, money struggling, but family first. **** i can relate.
almost like the old simpsons, but not even fair to compare either.
I've made the comparison before and seen plenty others make the comparison. They're very similar imo.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bob's Burgers is probably the best non Netflix animated show going imo. If we include Netflix shows its obviously Big Mouth.

Also rich boy Bon is at another concert.

I haven’t seen it but I like Nick Kroll. Kroll Show was underrated.

I’m on season 4 of Bojack Horseman. I really like that show a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad