Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We have a wedding to attend on Saturday, May 11th.

Likely would coincide with Round 2.

Already making multiple contingency plans, even if I have to run an Ethernet cable to Maine to connect to my damn iPad.

I told Megan I’m not f***ing around.
I don't blame you!!! 😂

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
Bruins may need their best game to win this one Leafs aren’t going to want to go down 3-1 in the series,although with Bostons past history that’s not exactly a death sentence either,might be a they have the Bruins where they want them.lol

Oddly enough I feel better about the Bruins extending a series lead on the road than I do at home.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Lets try and stay out of the box, except when people try to run over our goalie.

That doesn't fly in my books.....

Reactions: Gordoff

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Officials

1714163448034.png
1714163465218.png

Referees Kelly Sutherland (11), Pierre Lambert (37),
Michael Markovic (31)*
Linespersons Steve Barton (59), Kyle Flemington (55),

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Haven’t seen them even give Matthews a dirty look meanwhile Pasta is getting knocked around like a rag doll ,really can’t see them targeting him either.
Be nice to see Maroon step up instead of complaining to the refs. If a Leaf gets running the Bruins top players or goalie someone has to answer the bell. Keefe's game plan is to injure as many Bruins as possible and win through attrition.Got to match the physicality.

Reactions: BBruins and Gordoff

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Only the Bruins could eff this up.
By doing what they should of done last year and doing what they did last year to this year.
It's going to bite Management in the a$$
Cassidy did the same thing with Rask and Swayman vs Isle I believe.
If memory is correct, probably not,
Sway played a lot at the end of the year and did well.
Rask had I think a groin injury, but Cassidy played him anyway, and lost to the Isle.

Reactions: BBruins and Gordoff

Tmac37

Apr 1, 2018
Formerly Tmac21
I so so wanted Tampa. Just a playoff series. We stop their PP we win. Simple. Just hockey.

WN soap opera.
Whining about officiating.

We dealt with all this BS for decades with the Habs. Too many men. McClaren. Patches. 911.
It's never about just two teams playing hockey

What's the fun in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad