HFWF OT XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I did but it's completely f***ed. I tend to listen to stand up comedy, podcasts etc when sleeping and since those play all night and will often loop...it really dominates my Wrapped results. It's actually kinda a bummer.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I did but it's completely ****ed. I tend to listen to stand up comedy, podcasts etc when sleeping and since those play all night and will often loop...it really dominates my Wrapped results. It's actually kinda a bummer.
I see comments like this online from people hating their wrapped, but mine is stupid accurate.

I have never heard of about 90% of artists in that Tastebreakers playlist they made for me though, and my top 100 or whatever are literally in my regularly played playlists already as they are so that one is kind of redundant.

I listened to a stupid amount of music this year minutes wise tho lmao

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
My wrapped was fairly accurate. Dominated by metal. Was at around 45.7k minutes listened to on the year. Unsure if that's a lot or not.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
My wrapped was fairly accurate. Dominated by metal. Was at around 45.7k minutes listened to on the year. Unsure if that's a lot or not.
That's only about two hours per day, so nothing extreme or anything. If you listen while in the car and while you do normal things like go to the gym or shopping it'll soon account for a ton of time.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ugh, we lost to Detroit. Sparks let in like 3 goals he shouldn’t have, and even the other two could have been played better.

Rest of the team didn’t start playing until the third though.

Oh wel. 20-8-1 lmao. Still unreal

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Max Money trying to defend Sparks SMH.

We need Mitch in here, he wouldn’t stand for that

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Wish Apple Music did the Spotify wrapped thing. My last.fm kinda does it but it also only tracks my computer plays (so basically when I’m at work) but none of my phone ones so the data is skewed.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wish Apple Music did the Spotify wrapped thing. My last.fm kinda does it but it also only tracks my computer plays (so basically when I’m at work) but none of my phone ones so the data is skewed.
i played Tyler, The Creator for 204 hours this year and you still wouldn't invite me with you to Osheaga to see him smh

Reactions: BonMorrison

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
since im always complaining about "not having money" this client decided to "surprise" me with tickets for kiss (shut up. i love them)
she even tells me its an early christmas present..................boom 10 seconds later she asks me for 85$ cuz thats the price of the ticket.
what the f*** lol.

ok cool.... i still wanna go. so i check the f***ing 85$ ticket.. and is in the 300's all the way up.
what the hell man.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Who the f*** gifts someone something and then says “soooo here’s the amount you owe me” lol

I’d tell them to keep the ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad