HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
John Oliver is amazing and in one weeks time he and Barry will be the only things HBO has going for it.

HBO going from a must-have channel to irrelevant next week.

I like John Oliver, but you can watch the stuff on YouTube.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Thankfully I'll be able to save $25 on my cable bill now.

At least until one of the inevitable 385 Game of Thrones prequels launches.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Thankfully I'll be able to save $25 on my cable bill now.

At least until one of the inevitable 385 Game of Thrones prequels launches.

Don’t they have like 5 in development? (Though I think they’ve said not all of them will make it to TV, but they are just developing different ideas or stories to try and get the best one)

Thought I heard something like that somewhere.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
alright I'm in season 3 of GOT

god damn yo, why they f*** they

cutting off nipples, and putting knives in people's fingernails, and cutting off hands.

God damn, I was so tired watching the last ep last night and that scene was f***ing killer. I was so tempted to continue watching another episode after that scene but I knew I was going to pass out.

Idk why I put it in spoilers either, I guess just in case anyone starts watching soon lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Man. You think that spoiler tagged **** is something just wait for the END of season 3.....
my cousin told me that's where it takes off, and the guy at the gym I was talking to. I said no spoilers and he was like "just wait for the end of the season 3" I'm like awww shittt

I don't work again until Thursday so I'm definitely going to get at least 4 episodes in tonight and finish season 3 by Friday. I'm still waiting for that moment where it sends the show from "very good" to "one of the GOAT shows" and I feel like it's coming by the end of this season from all I've heard.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
In other news you dont have to hear my bitch about hotels anymore. We finally booked something. Still not amazingly happy with the price but we at least hit a middle ground between the two.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Bro. After all this you gotta hit us with more detail than that!

Airbnb right by the ACC/Rogers/Whatever its called every year. Nice place and only $10 a night for a parking spot. Its one of those all window highrise condo type places. I still liked my original place more but whatever its over now. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Airbnb right by the ACC/Rogers/Whatever its called every year. Nice place and only $10 a night for a parking spot. Its one of those all window highrise condo type places. I still liked my original place more but whatever its over now. :laugh:

Probably generic looking but also probably very nice.

And you honestly probably couldn't get a location in terms of TTC access, etc.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Probably generic looking but also probably very nice.

And you honestly probably couldn't get a location in terms of TTC access, etc.

Yup that pretty much nails it. The one I liked was in liberty village so farther west, it was more loft style, all brick, two floors, projection style to watch TV on a wall. I mean once again were not in the room much so it doesnt matter, but mine was basically less central, but cheaper, walkable to that festival and a bigger space.

But I am fine with this one too, at least we got something picked out so I can stop getting group texts. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
@BonMorrison tyler’s different approach with promoting IGOR with no singles and four snippets so far has me beyond hype. I have no chance to overplay a single and get hyped with a certain direction and be pulled elsewhere.

This stuff sounds like a more refined, perfected Cherry Bomb mixed with some production of Flower Boy from the snippets and I’m 10000000% here for it.

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@BonMorrison tyler’s different approach with promoting IGOR with no singles and four snippets so far has me beyond hype. I have no chance to overplay a single and get hyped with a certain direction and be pulled elsewhere.

This stuff sounds like a more refined, perfected Cherry Bomb mixed with some production of Flower Boy from the snippets and I’m 10000000% here for it.

My body is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad