HFWF OT X7 - TLC 2: Scan/Kirk vs. Cole/MCG vs. Bon/Cor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I was promised buck o beer. I will raise hell at the LCBO.

What you can't get in Buck a Beer we can offer you severe budget cuts in critical areas like education and mental health!

...but yeah. There's no Buck a Beer. Cool Brewery does it on Long Weekends though....

Cool Brewery is also the first beer to give me a hangover before it got my drunk. So...take that for what it's worth.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What you can't get in Buck a Beer we can offer you severe budget cuts in critical areas like education and mental health!

...but yeah. There's no Buck a Beer. Cool Brewery does it on Long Weekends though....
Don’t forget spending taxpayer money on fighting the Feds over the carbon tax and creating anti-carbon tax ads, because reasons...

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
dude is coming to drink beer. he doesnt give a crap about your local problems lol.

I am an American, we just had a southern state pass a law to essentially ban abortions and charge the mothers with prison time and potentially the death penalty for doing s o(Although this is hotly contested if there would be criminal actions charged, still though). We have enough problems here.

Reactions: Disclose

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I was promised buck o beer. I will raise hell at the LCBO.

Apparently you're more than welcome to.....people around here have been stealing from the LCBO, brazenly and without issue, for a while now.

I've never seen it happen, fortunately, but the staff obviously aren't going to intervene and a few Torontonian bad apples are taking advantage.

So much so, that certain locations are ramping up police presence.

(Also, you definitely will be raising hell if you're expecting a wide variety of "buck a beer" options. Pretty sure there's only one left ("Cool" Brewery) and it's really nothing to write home about :laugh:)

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
John Oliver is amazing and in one weeks time he and Barry will be the only things HBO has going for it.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Yes! With the Alaskan blockbuster video

sddefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad