HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
False accusations are ****ed and anybody who thinks they don't ruin lives are morons.

10 years ago I was friends with a man and woman who were dating. We all worked together. They were going through some major issues and it was clear they were on their way to breaking up. Fast forward a few weeks and she and I were at a party. Obviously alcohol involved. She told me they had broken up. I'm not proud of it since he and I were friends but she and I hooked up. The next day I found out she lied and they were still together. A few days later people at work stopped talking to me and straight ignoring me. Found out she told him we hooked up but to soften the blow she told him that I took advantage of her when she couldn't even walk or see straight. It was 100% consensual but just to cover her ass...she told everybody that. I had to leave my job. I lost almost all my friends. I was straight up depressed over it.

She eventually wrote me a letter apologizing for lying about it and admitted it was 100% consensual etc etc. I still have that letter to this day just so my ass is covered.

So yeah. False allegations ruined at least a year of my life so **** that Facebook post.

Can..... can I see the letter?

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Just read some real spoilers, and my absolute favourite comic book villain is finally in the real plans to be in a movie. I'm so excited.

I mean, I'm a little worried because to truly be effective, he needs the deadpool R rating treatment. But I will take what I can bloody get at this point.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Just read some real spoilers, and my absolute favourite comic book villain is finally in the real plans to be in a movie. I'm so excited.

I mean, I'm a little worried because to truly be effective, he needs the deadpool R rating treatment. But I will take what I can bloody get at this point.
Who would that be?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I mean, I gave a few hints there, but to just outright say it

Carnage
Ah.

I don't watch the films, so I've absolutely no idea who has and hasn't shown up yet. But I'd have not guess them anyway as I had to look them up on wiki lol. My Marvel knowledge is very spotty outside of the few books I read (mostly X-Men).

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
It's basically a sitcom where they need to come up with ridiculous outlandish ideas every week

that ottawa?
as long as theyre putting butts in seats (which they didnt) i dont care about their tactics.
let the people have fun the way they want.

much needed arena downtown. tho.... cuz the RedBlack guys know how to party.

edit: just saw the main boards thread.... what a not serious crap lol. "hurting childrens and spilling beers" aw, sorry. just look around.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
that ottawa?
as long as theyre putting butts in seats (which they didnt) i dont care about their tactics.
let the people have fun the way they want.

much needed arena downtown. tho.... cuz the RedBlack guys know how to party.

edit: just saw the main boards thread.... what a not serious crap lol. "hurting childrens and spilling beers" aw, sorry. just look around.

Here’s a live look at the Sens marketing team in action.
00191405-230A-4461-9E44-AFBD3C8ED5EC.jpeg

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Somewhere Mark Borowiecki is in the makeup chair being prepped for the latest interview.

Coming up on "This Week with Mark Borowiecki": Sens Marketing Team, The Arcade Fire.

Reactions: BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Somewhere Mark Borowiecki is in the makeup chair being prepped for the latest interview.

Coming up on "This Week with Mark Borowiecki": Sens Marketing Team, The Arcade Fire.

Boro defended a non-existent 2 on 1 last night and just let Toews walk in on a partial breakaway instead. Good stuff. The Boro-Ceci pairing is disastrous and the Hawks might be just as bad as the Sens this season.

KDpMTwdl.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Boro defended a non-existent 2 on 1 last night and just let Toews walk in on a partial breakaway instead. Good stuff. The Boro-Ceci pairing is disastrous and the Hawks might be just as bad as the Sens this season.

KDpMTwdl.jpg

Well, at least the goalie didn't play the pass as well. :laugh:

He has a rotating A.

Oh, so does Smith, who was just waived last week. :laugh:

Ah, they're one of those C-less teams.

With Weber out of action for a while it looks like half the Canadian teams don't have an active captain on the ice.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
So many teams without captains right now. This is an unheard of amount....right?

Toronto should just go with Rielly, imo.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I'm more than happy going captainless right now if it means management doesn't stick it on Sutter for some reason. It's Horvat without question. Just a matter of when.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm more than happy going captainless right now if it means management doesn't stick it on Sutter for some reason. It's Horvat without question. Just a matter of when.

For some reason Facebook showed me a mic'd up video of Sutter from opening night. He does come across as a really strong leader/presence tbh.

Though yeah. Horvat seems fairly obvious.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I wonder how many SOG Toronto is going to get on us Saturday, might hit 50. If I see Boro-Ceci vs AM line I am just shutting the game off.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I wonder how many SOG Toronto is going to get on us Saturday, might hit 50. If I see Boro-Ceci vs AM line I am just shutting the game off.

The Leafs really aren't a huge shot taking team really. Last year they took the 16th most shots per game and finished 3rd for most goals a game. I feel Babcock's system is focused on being more selective. Plus. They didn't even break 30 against Montreal.

But sure. We promise you won't see Matthews against Boro-Ceci. We'll roll Tavares/Marner out there for them. :sarcasm:

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The Leafs really aren't a huge shot taking team really. Last year they took the 16th most shots per game and finished 3rd for most goals a game. I feel Babcock's system is focused on being more selective. Plus. They didn't even break 30 against Montreal.

But sure. We promise you won't see Matthews against Boro-Ceci. We'll roll Tavares/Marner out there for them. :sarcasm:

Well looks like you're outta luck! Boucher just said I guess he will break up Boro Ceci on the road so they dont get taken advantage of.....but will keep them at home? So they can be taken advantage of there instead? Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad