HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
makes me sad. i think national deliver is blocked in this province too.
ill verify tomorrow, but looking at the prices on the news today. one of the strains was 148$ for "15g" ....... wtf Quebec. fix your prices MCG!

but happy legalization even if i dont agree with it (again from Quebecs perspective)
Just happy about no more cops bothering in the park...... and no more mods to stop us from talking about it now :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

*gets legally high*

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Man, it's all over the news today as this revolutionary development but it's not going to change anything for me, really.

I don't smoke, have never smoked, and will never smoke. Just a choice I made years ago.....helped by the fact that my lungs have been f***ed up. :laugh:

But I'm not opposed to anyone else that smokes - aside from the smell. Cigarette smoke is nauseating. Weed I'm fine with. Toke away.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It essentially changes nothing. There won't be many cases of people who didn't smoke but suddenly will be smoking just because it's legal now. It's going to be the same crowd smoking the same stuff just potentially bought through the government.

I've seen so many fear mongering articles on Facebook it's ridiculous. The Globe and Mail ran an article about how hospitals need to be prepared now that's it's legal....prepared for what? Unless hospitals are opening a second business where they sell chips, McDonalds and beef jerky then I think they'll be okay.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Our company updated their work policy to ban being high at work. smh, was so excited for that prospect.

I would've assumed it goes without saying to not show up for work totally baked. :laugh:

I mean, alcohol's been legal for quite some time but I don't think my boss would appreciate my drunken ass stumbling in for a shift, lol.

There's something to be said for decorum, folks. ;)

EDIT: Hey, cool, my post count is a palindrome again!

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah a lot of friends are telling me they've had HR meetings about weed and how they can't do it at work etc..

That shit just feels like a given. Like @Dr Pepper said. I can go buy 3 litres of vodka legally but it's obviously not cool to stumble into work chugging it.

I will however be getting mine delivered to the office but that's not new.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I remember I came to work a grand total of one time in my 7 years here ripped and I was so obviously baked that I told myself it was best to never do this again. :laugh:

At one point my boss came over to ask me something and I had an open box of Pop Tarts on my desk and I was just mowing them down with bloodshot eyes.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Medical is legal here in MI and our vote on recreational is this November. I am pretty confident it will pass. I am not a smoker but having marijuana illegal has always seemed ridiculous to me.

Also for one of my policy classes I did a research paper on if it should be legal from a strictly governmental and budgeting position and I overwhelmingly found the benefits of legalization far outweighed the social costs.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I've always assumed it was Big Pharma keeping it from being decriminalized.

Wouldn't want to cut into those profit margins they're generating with the sheer volume of opiods being prescribed. :help:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
again. im just happy f***ing cops wont be bothering people (me) at parks. its not changing anything else.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo I can’t believe it was Drake’s own bff 40 who spilled the dirt on his son to a chick he was sleeping with who then told Push I’m dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad