HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I did fantasy hockey between 2014 and 2016 and at times I couldnt keep up with it lol. might get back into it though

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've never done any fantasy team stuff ever, and it's never really been something I was too interested in doing. Always seemed too meticulous
They made me do one for work years ago. I said no, but they insisted everyone had to do it. Then they got mad at me for having a team full of all the players with names starting with an A, saying I should take it more seriously. So then I sent them a bill for an hour of overtime.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They made me do one for work years ago. I said no, but they insisted everyone had to do it. Then they got mad at me for having a team full of all the players with names starting with an A, saying I should take it more seriously. So then I sent them a bill for an hour of overtime.
What do you do I wanna do that it future work makes me do stuff I don’t wanna and pay attention to it

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I firmly believe McDavid is in a completely different tier than the rest of the league. How he puts up 100 points being the sole offensive weapon in Edmonton, and how he put up 84 ES points last season is simply unreal. Put him on any other team with depth but no elite talent (coughMontrealcough) and he’d easily be scoring 130+ imo.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gonna be hilarious when the Jets are looking for someone to take Hellebucyk off their hands in the not so distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad