HFWF OT X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I just feel like expecting an establishment to accommodate a group of 40-50 people with no sort of additional charge is asking a bit much and limiting your options.

I mean, good on ya if you’re able to find a place though

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Well. Shit. 3030 was my best bet. It's fairly perfect otherwise. Bring em all to Club Paradise at Bloor and Lansdowne. No regrets will be had.

I kinda agree with Cor. Not many bars are equipped for that kind of traffic in general let alone that kind of traffic rolling in essentially together. smh. Bon rolling up with 50 people and all gonna demand separate bills too.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Pacific Junction worked really well last year, I just don't want to do it twice in a row. Last resort though for sure. Thinking I'll do Greater Good cause it has the two floors.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m a combined 16-2 in my football leagues so far.

10-3-2 in my main hockey league and sit in 1st.

9-15-0 in the HFW hockey league. But off to a 8-1-3 start to this week.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Do a brewery hop of the Junction/Junction Triangle and end up at Greater Good.

Rainhard/Shacklands/Junction/Indie Ale House/Halo/Blood Brothers all within walking distance or short Ubers.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I love the hatred towards Matthews and the Leafs. Gimme dat salt

Great time to be a Leafs fan.

Just to see the goal posts being moved after each game to fit the "they're not even good" narrative.

The comments alone on the Instagram post from TSN where the Leafs were ranked #1 on the power rankings.

"lol lol of course the TORONTO Sports Network puts the Leafs number 1" and "biased much? losers" etc.

No bitches. The Leafs are just the best team in the league right now. Sorry.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I love the TSN stereotype.

As someone who works in TV and know dozens of people who have gone in and out of TSN over the years (because it's our other office), I can confirm that a good chunk of them hate the Leafs. :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Meh, let's see em actually win a playoff round or two before we crown them the kings of hockey. :p:

Does seem like they're playing on beginner mode to start the year, though.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
No realistic Leafs fan thinks it's going to be this easy much longer or that we're the best team in hockey. You'll find a lot of those people here and on Facebook but that's not how...the intelligent ones feel.

But we can damn well enjoy it now and I don't think they're worse than a top 5 team in the league overall.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I wanna go to Bon's party now.

#HFWInvasion

Superman drink! Superman drink! Suuuuperman drink!

superman-cocktail.jpg

Reactions: BonMorrison
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad