HFWF OT V1.0 - Hockey Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Well Nashville. You had a good run but it looks like it's over.

Penguins aren't even playing well either.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Saros doing much better.

*edit*

I still hate video review for 1/8th of an inch. So dumb.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He should be doing better than a .600 in game one and .840 in game two.

You just can't win without your #1 center, though, sadly.

I agree. Optically those numbers are horrific but the poor ******* has been scored on by his own team twice already.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I agree. Optically those numbers are horrific but the poor ******* has been scored on by his own team twice already.

The poor ******* has also flip flopped from good to bad way too many times over the past couple of years.

It was bound too happen, but he's flipped back to his bad form a couple of weeks too early.

Again, though -- I mean, I wanted Nashville to win, obviously, but there isn't much that can be done when your #1 center is out and you have to roll with Fisher and Sissons.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Would you guys rather see your team go to the finals and get swept or not see them in the finals at all? Sorry if this is over dramatic but I'm just super bummed and upset right now. Ugh.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Would you guys rather see your team go to the finals and get swept or not see them in the finals at all? Sorry if this is over dramatic but I'm just super bummed and upset right now. Ugh.

Even if you get swept in the finals you still won your conference thats nothing to be ashamed about.

That being said, rinnie should be 100% ashamed. Johansson or not, you don't just **** the bed like this. They wouldn't win with him like this, either.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

Finals. Valuable playoff money for a smaller market team like St. Louis or Nashville if nothing else.

Plus I've never seen it for the Blues.

Let's all feel better and watch House of Cards instead. Two eps in. Pretty fire.

Can't believe that show is still on. Amazing first season, good second season, atrocious third season that was so bad I didn't bother with season 4.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Great game by the Pens! Nashville is trying to do a Columbus impersonation with all of their cheap shots. No sympathy at all for them.

Penguins fans love this narrative I have noticed. They like to paint themselves as this squeaky clean team. :laugh: The John Cena of babyfaces of the NHL!

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
My take is that there are no conspiracies and the whining from non-Pens fans (but also the arrogance of people cheering against the Preds) is getting out of hand. I hate the whole "Preds have outplayed the Pens" logic because they lost - twice. I don't care how much the Preds have apparently outplayed the Pens, they still lost at the end of the day. Like that lame-ass Fast and the Furious quote about winning by an inch or a mile. It doesn't matter.

I'm just hoping they don't get swept at this point and if they're gonna lose at least do it on away ice so I don't have to see the heartbreak at Bridgestone.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Predators would be fine right now if they just got saves. I've been waiting for Rinne to turn back into a pumpkin, but not at this rate. He should still be serviceable enough to not actively lose the games.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bon.. what is your take on the series so far. You confident in PK's guarantee?

Last time PK made a guarantee -

“It’s going to be great, I can’t wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building [in Boston]. I can’t wait to take that all away from them.â€

Still can't believe we traded him.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Penguins fans love this narrative I have noticed. They like to paint themselves as this squeaky clean team. :laugh: The John Cena of babyfaces of the NHL!

angle-true-oh-its-true-its-damn-true.jpg

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
My take is that there are no conspiracies and the whining from non-Pens fans (but also the arrogance of people cheering against the Preds) is getting out of hand. I hate the whole "Preds have outplayed the Pens" logic because they lost - twice. I don't care how much the Preds have apparently outplayed the Pens, they still lost at the end of the day. Like that lame-ass Fast and the Furious quote about winning by an inch or a mile. It doesn't matter.

I'm just hoping they don't get swept at this point and if they're gonna lose at least do it on away ice so I don't have to see the heartbreak at Bridgestone.

I always just assumed you were a Nucks fan because your handle always reminds me of Brendan Morrison. Not sure why my brain is working that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad