HFWF OT V1.0 - Hockey Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Nashville was the better team and should have won the hockey game and it really wasn't even close.

Coming back from 3-0 and all that happened in the first...it probably sets them up pretty well for game 2.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Nashville was the better team and should have won the hockey game and it really wasn't even close.

Coming back from 3-0 and all that happened in the first...it probably sets them up pretty well for game 2.

it could also mean Pitts were not playing their best. Could show up if they wanted to.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
it could also mean Pitts were not playing their best. Could show up if they wanted to.

Well yes I would assume that the defending champions who didnt get a shot for 40 minutes weren't playing their best.

I hope Rinne isn't deciding to **** the bed now.

I don't really blame him. He obviously wasn't fantastic but dude didn't see anything for 40 minutes. I can understand not being sharp.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Nothing pisses me off more than fans putting on the blinders and acting like bad calls didn't make a difference in the game.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
You mean like enforcing an offsides call? It was a legit offsides that the idiot linesman missed in real time. Glad they got it right on the replay.

I didn't see the call, but literally everyone who has commented on it, that I've seen, who isn't a Pittsburgh homer is saying it was a dumb call

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
All the power to the league if the call is right by the rulebook. Doesn't mean the whole challenge of offside isn't **** in and of itself.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Sometimes, the good guys don't win. feels bad man. Rinne tho...:shakehead

Also, might start watching 13 Reasons Why soon, but not sure if I'm ready for the feels train. Started watching Black Mirror again, as well. Watched ep 2 of season 3. Good episode and just a terrific series.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I watched the first two seasons of Black Mirror. It's just so much to digest. Definitely not a show to binge watch.

Can't wait to sit down tonight and do nothing but watch House of Cards.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I watched the first two seasons of Black Mirror. It's just so much to digest. Definitely not a show to binge watch.

Can't wait to sit down tonight and do nothing but watch House of Cards.

Hmmm I was disappointed with Season 3 and 4...Should I give 5 a try?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
This has rinnie ****ing the bed written all over it so far.

that 1st goal was just awful.

yeah but im like 4 episodes behind lol

last 4 episodes have been pretty good. Although i say that with an open mind despite knowing most generic batman lore (like bruce will obv never die) :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad