HFWF OT V1.0 - Hockey Talk Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
With the influx of hockey talk making its way into threads again, I figured I'd make an OT thread for the best forum in alllll of HF, before we disrupt more threads.

This a place for everything non-wrestling.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I came here to escape hockey.
:laugh:

But you can't escape hockey if we talk about it in threads !
So now you just have to avoid this thread

2f7367d6a7bc7f910ca3b2b3e48fc9e9c33d31b9fee353c53963ec7e6cce5e5d.jpg

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Every GDT on the playoff board is just most fans whining about the officials and thinking everyone is against them. It's lame and the discussion sucks.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Every GDT on the playoff board is just most fans whining about the officials and thinking everyone is against them. It's lame and the discussion sucks.

My problem with the refs is they typically put the whistle away in the third. So when you do get an overtime penalty it seems out of place.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
My problem with the refs is they typically put the whistle away in the third. So when you do get an overtime penalty it seems out of place.

Reffing is far from consistent, but its been that way for awhile and we all know how it goes now. There are no conspiracies towards teams.

The only time I have ever thought there was a conspiracy in reffing was when I was watching a Kings-Lakers playoff game with my friend, who told me something seemed really fishy and I had to agree with him. Turns out it was officiated by that one ref who later on got busted for trying to fix games and came out with that book and stuff.

It was that one playoff game where it the Lakers had like 60 free throws compared to the Kings 25, and the Kings were actually playing really well and not do anything different than the Lakers, so it seemed absolutely crazy.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually just got back from a trip to Montreal. First time. What a beautiful city. Great food. Great everything. Played a hockey tourney, but stayed downtown. I absolutely loved the city and all the great food.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Since becoming a hockey fan late (2007) and a casual fan beforehand, I've been pulled out of the NHL this season due to the unfamiliar territory of the Red Wings being mostly bad.
I sincerely hope missing the playoffs this year serves as a wake up call to change the culture in Detroit. Holland and co are so high on themselves as an organization that they're wearing blinders and seemingly straight up refuse to address problems, or even acknowledge them.
Very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad