HFWF OT #9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so y'all remember that dumb Sens twitter fiasco where this supposed mega fan was speaking out against the "echo chamber" even though many speculated it was someone in the org, maybe even Dorion?

today Dorion told a media scrum that he's not even on Twitter, but he WAS on twitter and someone figured out who he was (Travis Yost) and he's stopped using it since he was figured out.

I'm dead. Pierre from Orleans was caught on twitter LOL

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
buddy just needs to quit if he has any balls left.
like come on Ottawa, the Browns just won. we're the most useless franchise...

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
N as in Nancy is one I use a lot. P as in Paul and Y as in yellow too.

One of my all time favorite memes

how-white-people-answer-the-phone-16351493.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
It reminds me of this levels of white anger list I read;

6-son of a gun
5-allllllright , Bucko!
4- you just hold your horses
3- well now just wait a minute
2- newsflash pal!
1- listen here buddy!

Reactions: BonMorrison

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also f*** that damn emergency alert bullshit. 80% of the bus had it go off at the same time and then mine went off 5 mins later in my Bluetooth headphones even though my phone was on vibrate ffs

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also **** that damn emergency alert bull****. 80% of the bus had it go off at the same time and then mine went off 5 mins later in my Bluetooth headphones even though my phone was on vibrate ffs

Yeah, the emergency alerts bypass any phones on vibrate/silence.

Tornado touched down out in Dunrobin/Kanata and I guess did a lot of damage

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
dont know ottawa but my parents were evacuated in hull. they had a tornado warning at mont-bleu secteur. theyre fine.
kanata seems far from them tho. even if not. stay safe.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I have no power and my entire area has no power. I had to drive up 15 minutes (which turned into a 50 minute drive) just to get cell reception to see any updates and there wasn’t a single business with lights on. I saw a gas station with enough damage that made me think a small tornado touched down in the area but I think it was just crazy wind.

I was sitting in the traffic and was thinking “damn, it’s so dark covering such a large area that it feels like the 2003 outage” lol.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also doesn’t help that Rogers is literally the WOAT and I have no god damn cell reception even though it says “LTE” but nothing will load. f*** this god damn dumbass company.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
@Paris in Flames

Frank’s show was great but he made IMO an ill advised set decision and played Love Ire & Song in its entirety after opening with five straight bangers. It was fine for the older fans but it kinda took the wind out of everyone else’s sails cause the album is pretty low energy. Also doing it on night three where there’s gonna be the most new or non fans, ehhh - didn’t really work. Closed with like another five straight bangers though.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Honestly I love Frank Turner but rarely do I think playing an album straight through is a good idea. Not just him....but anybody. The reality is that very few albums are worthy of that kind of treatment.

Honestly disappointed that he didn't play Make America Great Again at any of the Toronto shows. Maybe he thinks the message isn't needed in Canada....or what. That's easily the best song on the new album imo. (Followed by 1933)

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
That feeling when Telltale shuts down and the Walking Dead final season won't be finished :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad