HFWF OT #9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Never really cared much for her ever since that whole "lying on national television about stomping on flags" thing, after their win in Salt Lake City.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The amount of Leaf board posters that aren't not similar to him was enough to make me leave that wasteland. :laugh:

Main board too tbh tho. This is my sanctuary.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
lol, I was going to link @BonMorrison that thread as well. What a shitshow. It's always the same people who go on about "diversity hire!," "quota," and "PC agenda."

I also love how many people are triggered over the word "progressive."

Sometimes I want to ask Bon to come back to the Leafs board and then I remember shit like this is regular.

Reactions: BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Someone on the main boards just made fun of my "safe space". I'm assuming they meant here so I guess they're not wrong. :sarcasm:

Hockey fan culture has a lot of conservative types is my guess. It’s probably second to NASCAR. I played hockey growing up and couldn’t stand the culture behind it. Love the game though. That’s probably why I’ve always been a goalie in that I can just be by myself and have a badass mask.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@BonMorrison

Poster: *Rants about HW not earning her role in lower leagues*

Me: "Where was this when the Leafs hired Robidas and Bodie straight out of retirement into similar roles"

Poster: "They are men who played in the NHL!"

I want to implode that thread so bad.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
TheCyNick just called me a Social Justice Warrior Sheep because I think arguably the greatest women’s hockey player of all time can help teach our young players a thing or two.

I’m so tempted to post that Trump2020 tweet of his and just exposing his ass.

What do I do @BonMorrison @M.C.G. 31 and probably @ColePens for a mods point of view

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I posted the tweet, and he relied to it asking who else would I vote for, a female hockey player.

I can’t. I just cant

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
TheCyNick just called me a Social Justice Warrior Sheep because I think arguably the greatest women’s hockey player of all time can help teach our young players a thing or two.

I’m so tempted to post that Trump2020 tweet of his and just exposing his ass.

What do I do @BonMorrison @M.C.G. 31 and probably @ColePens for a mods point of view

I think you need to @ him in this thread so we can get a mature honest dialogue going with him.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
You’re not gonna change any of those fools ideas.
Don’t waste your time proving them wrong. Do what you do best and troll them (within the sites rules)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My honest opinion @Cor ... don't take life seriously and waste it on politics and such. Do what you can, vote, be happy, and move about your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad