HFWF OT #9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I respect every person's take on politics and their stressors on life, so i completely respect your response.

My main thing is how often people control their abilities to simply get out of situations that stress them but they run right into them. Social media is a perfect example. So many people hate the the cesspool but are on it daily and following people that work them up. That's so dumb.

That's on the individual, in my opinion.

Fair.

As someone that frequently vents about my frustrations with the ignorant people on this forum, I do use the ignore feature a lot but I'm also of the mindset thatjust shutting everyone out and creating an echo chamber is more detrimental in the long run mainly because I need to see the shitty-ness in people to motivate my self to be that much more politically active.

In @Cor (and others) cases, I do like seeing the activity due to the above mindset because I find silence is sometimes deafening but I also want to see an uprising tbh. :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I’m going to start a cut for 4-6 weeks and train differently to accompany that, but if that can’t get me excited for weights again I’m going to completely stop for a few months and do Muay Thai.

Plus I don’t wanna bulk anymore I can’t spend hundreds on a new wardrobe again lol

FULLY support this idea. I think you are going to see insane results switching it up too. I think that's a great idea.

I switched to 8 weeks of HIIT classes and sports style training and blew through plateaus without lifting. Went back 8 weeks later and actually wanted to lift again and incorporated some stuff i learned.

Keep me posted when you switch it up. Im interested in hearing how it progresses.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
I’m going to start a cut for 4-6 weeks and train differently to accompany that, but if that can’t get me excited for weights again I’m going to completely stop for a few months and do Muay Thai.

Plus I don’t wanna bulk anymore I can’t spend hundreds on a new wardrobe again lol

Try doing calisthenics instead.

1. Pull Ups & Ring Rows
2. Headstand Push Ups
3. Diamond Push Ups
4. Dips (use rings or a walker)
5. 1-legged squats & plyometrics
6. Freestanding handstand training
7. Infinite number of core exercises

For HIIT, do a finisher of 10 min with as many rounds as possible alternating between:
1. Burpees & Pull Ups; or
2. Headstand Push Ups, Ring Rows & Plyo jumps

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The Wrestling Memes FB group shared one of my It's Always Sunny memes and it's almost at a 1000 likes.

I'll send you all a postcard when I'm a celebrity.

39821903_10161020425310722_7474412240972546048_n.jpg

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I have a dumb number of friends on Facebook lol

I have 18 lol. I only add or keep people that im interested in reading posts from

when I tell people I have 18 friends they think im a hermit or something lol

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I have 18 lol. I only add or keep people that im interested in reading posts from

when I tell people I have 18 friends they think im a hermit or something lol

I have like 40 or something, for essentially the same reason. Outcast life

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I have 195 or something and I hate them all.

I only have Facebook because I need it to actually do my job. I would have deleted it long ago otherwise.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I mean...a slight exaggeration...but yeah. Definitely the only social media I actually like. I did briefly enjoy Twitter but that faded quickly.

Bon, have we talked about Jai Wolf? I feel we might of but that dude is incredible. Kindred Spirits, as an album, ranks so high up in that genre that it rivals Worlds by Porter Robinson.

Reactions: BonMorrison

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
how did you get so many followers. elite tier memes or are you pretending to be a hot IG model

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I mean...a slight exaggeration...but yeah. Definitely the only social media I actually like. I did briefly enjoy Twitter but that faded quickly.

Bon, have we talked about Jai Wolf? I feel we might of but that dude is incredible. Kindred Spirits, as an album, ranks so high up in that genre that it rivals Worlds by Porter Robinson.

I love Jai Wolf.

You should listen to ODESZA tbh. They fall into same "Indietronica" stylings. They were the best live show I've ever seen and you know how many shows I go to.

Look at the kind of shit they pull - this was from Coachella, they didn't do this at Osheaga but they substituted a lot of fireworks instead.

Go to 2:30, I was peaking on MDMA when this happened and was having a heart attack.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I have like 200 friends but they’re family and clients. Let’s not pretend I have friends.

Twitter and instagram I have no f***ing clue what’s going on. I have like 20 followers combined lol. Yet it’s always a random people who likes my post. Never one of those 20 people

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He's definitely surpassed his brother's level of awfulness.

I never thought Rob was a BAD guy. I think he legit meant well and loved Toronto. He just had a lot of problems that took over. Doug is straight evil though.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I liked rob. But He wasn’t my mayor so..... yeah easy to enjoy.

Quebec’s going to elections soon.. so it’s our turn to complain

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I also hated Rob tbh and while I didn't actively wish death on him like I am currently with Doug, I didn't give a shit when he died and didn't care for all the well-wishing I saw on social media from friends that also put him on blast during his entire tenure.

... I'm not the most empathetic person when it comes to politicians as you can see. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Oh I obviously didn't like Rob either. I just think his awfulness was driven by his addictions and general..err...dumb nature. Doug is driven by greed and evil.

Different scales of awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad