HFWF OT #9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You’re not gonna change any of those fools ideas.
Don’t waste your time proving them wrong. Do what you do best and troll them (within the sites rules)

I’ve sat here for the past like 5 minutes trying to come up with a response to his various posts, whether it be trying to troll the guy, or being serious and I just can’t.

For the first time since I’ve joined this site, I’m left f***ing speechless.

My honest opinion @Cor ... don't take life seriously and waste it on politics and such. Do what you can, vote, be happy, and move about your business.

I rarely take anything that seriously. I live my life of trying to control what I can control and everything else I can’t control anyway.

But something about his posts.... it’s really under my skin.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Oh my god.... so EA NHL has been sending screenshots of players to the players with their overall to reveal on Twitter.

They sent Daniel Sprong’s, they had him the wrong handedness.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
For the people who liked Until Dawn, the studio that made it is releasing another game:

It's part of an anthology and this time (unlike Until Dawn), they will release the games on Xbox One and PC as well.

First up from The Dark Pictures, which is out in 2019 for PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, is a story called Man of Medan. Players switch between a cast of four American tourists in what sounds like a deadly Gilligan’s Island-esque experience: Their summer cruise turns into a fight for survival aboard a haunted, World War II-era ship.

Until Dawn team’s next project is The Dark Pictures, a horror game anthology

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Blows my mind why people get worked up on something yet... follow the thing that works them up.

Don’t take this the wrong way but at least from the perspective of a person of colour,
being able to just shut out politics is a privilege that people like me don’t get to have. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding you though, I may have read what you said the wrong way which comes with the territory of having to be political all the time. :laugh:

Reactions: ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't help but follow Trump's shit show. I'm very invested in Mueller and military personnel eventually leading Trump out of the White House in handcuffs.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I also can't help but read old people hate on Trudeau and say he can't ever be a leader even though he's repeatedly stood up to Trump, and is now the only one actually standing up against Saudi Arabia's ass backwards bullshit in the 21st century while all our allies just let that trash happen over there.

I'm not the biggest Trudeau fan, but if the election were today I'd still vote for him and it's still super comical to see people, mostly the older ones I see, say anything they can to try to discredit him with very little to back it up lol

Reactions: BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I still don't think people of a certain age should be allowed to vote...especially with something like Brexit that's going to impact generations and generations of unborn people. Why does the 96 year old who still mutters about hating the Japanese in his sleep get as much say as a 20 year old

It's f***ed man .

I realize you can't just...remove a person's right to vote...that's kinda cruel but there's gotta be a weighted voting system where votes are worth more or less depending on age...something....anything.

At least with dumbass decisions like Trump or Doug Ford it's in theory not a long term thing. It can be undone....in a few weeks for the Donald...seemingly..

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still don't think people of a certain age should be allowed to vote...especially with something like Brexit that's going to impact generations and generations of unborn people. Why does the 96 year old who still mutters about hating the Japanese in his sleep get as much say as a 20 year old

It's ****ed man .

I realize you can't just...remove a person's right to vote...that's kinda cruel but there's gotta be a weighted voting system where votes are worth more or less depending on age...something....anything.

At least with dumbass decisions like Trump or Doug Ford it's in theory not a long term thing. It can be undone....in a few weeks for the Donald...seemingly..
In Donald's case, Sessions turned on him today too, so it seems like all of the assholes in that administration sense Trump's now definitely a sinking ship that is close to being completely submerged and are just trying to save themselves at this point.

With Cohen looking to cooperate for a lighter sentence, I anticipate Mueller is going to have everything he needs very soon, if he doesn't already. I don't think Trump makes it into 2019 at this point, and I wonder what would happen with Pence because Manafort handpicked him and there's no way Pence's hands are clean. The entire GOP is corrupt and puppets for Russia at this point anyways and every single one of them should be detained too. If I were an American I would be beyond pissed for them selling the country out to Russia because they were so power and money hungry that they were perfectly okay with killing democracy and stability.

Ford is just... ugh. And it's always the f***ing old people. No f***ing sane person should have voted for Ford and his buck a beer campaign.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Don’t take this the wrong way but at least from the perspective of a person of colour,
being able to just shut out politics is a privilege that people like me don’t get to have. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding you though, I may have read what you said the wrong way which comes with the territory of having to be political all the time. :laugh:

I respect every person's take on politics and their stressors on life, so i completely respect your response.

My main thing is how often people control their abilities to simply get out of situations that stress them but they run right into them. Social media is a perfect example. So many people hate the the cesspool but are on it daily and following people that work them up. That's so dumb.

That's on the individual, in my opinion.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Switching to hiit, crossfit, or anything else? I think it's a great idea for 8 to 10 weeks.
I’m going to start a cut for 4-6 weeks and train differently to accompany that, but if that can’t get me excited for weights again I’m going to completely stop for a few months and do Muay Thai.

Plus I don’t wanna bulk anymore I can’t spend hundreds on a new wardrobe again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->