HFWF OT #9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Well, as expected, the Battlefield 5 thread is an epic disaster.

Apparently, a teacher on there thinks its the job of video games to educate kids and that by having women in it, they are ruining history for them.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
How come, when like police stations send out the amber alert tweets or missing persons tweets, they start it with or somewhere in the tweet it says “Photo Only”?

As if I’m gonna see the picture and be like “found em! They in the internet!”

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i'm really sad ESPN decided to f*** up the only good thing they can do (fantasy sports) with their shitty interface

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this pic of Brian Cage was on r/sc and I looked at it and wondered three things:

a) who the hell would WANT to look like that
b) this dude is going to die way too young
c) that other dude has his phone on the f***ing floor while taking a shit that is nasty

zfSnTwdTWnOImEQXDRC8Gbep2cgofJUL7JxqWSBQ5eg.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
his heart is going to explode in his chest one day looking like that

at least he's admitted that if he ever took a piss test for WWE he'd melt the cup

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The singer for We Came as Romans died and now I'm sad....but we all grieve in different ways...so...

29erxab.jpg

Guess he didn't learn very well.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Madden 19 Tournament in Florida got shot up today. Apparently one of the players who lost is the person who did it. The tournament was being streamed on Twitch, and you hear at least 12-15 shots. The video I watched is definitley not for the faint of heart. You hear the shots, and the facecame disappears (I dunno if the gamer turned it off?) and then you hear screaming, and you hear a guy say "f***, what did he shoot me with" and then you hear two more shots, and then silence.

That video should be played on every TV Station. Time to start getting this shit through peoples heads. No more of this "thoughts and prayers" and then forget about it crap. Time for people to listen to others getting shot and killed. Time to understand these are real people, real guns.

Time to understand this isn't a gun issue, or a mental health issue, it's f***ing both. We need to f***ing fix both. The fact that after every single one of these shootings it's an argument between the left and the right of what the issue actually is, is a f***ing disgrace.

The tweet is in the spoiler below. I everyone to understand this is probably one of the worst audio of a shooting ive ever heard personally. If you aren't good with this sort of thing, probably best not to listen/watch.

That said, as I said above, I do think everyone should watch it, but I do understand and respect some people's mental health issues can be triggered by watching these type of videos.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The video is very hard to watch. It's not...visually graphic but the sounds will stick with you.

But you're gonna get the same rinse and repeat debates and excuses.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
crazy stuff. this actually actively scares me from visiting America. knowing that any dude having a bad day can have a tool to kill multiple people in seconds

mental health is obviously a huge issue but you can only do so much when guns can end up in these peoples hands so easily

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
From what I've heard the Black kid in the video died. Watching the video you can quite clearly see a laser sight on his chest area before the shooting starts.

Makes it even more horrifying.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
From what I've heard the Black kid in the video died. Watching the video you can quite clearly see a laser sight on his chest area before the shooting starts.

Makes it even more horrifying.

It’s disturbing.

You can hear him like screaming and then saying “f***, what did he shoot me with” or something like that, and then you hear a couple more shots and then you don’t hear the guy anymore.

I’m sick and tired of it. Mass shootings are becoming like car accidents. They are just accepted as a thing that regularly happens and you only hear about the unusual or large ones.

I don’t get how that doesn’t bother people.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I just watched Sharp Objects and it totally f***ed my mind out. Holy shit

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Does anyone follow that financial guy Dave Ramsey? Sometimes I read the comments section under posts that someone will share and it’s like the people who follow him are in a damn cult. A poor lady talks about how she is on disability and can’t save money and people just start to blame her for it and tell her she needs to do better.

It comes off as the biggest privilege ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad