HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I've listened to some post malone thanks to a friend. Thought he was pretty good, but he has a tendency to fall into some lazy rap slurring of words sometimes which I absolutely despise

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've listened to some post malone thanks to a friend. Thought he was pretty good, but he has a tendency to fall into some lazy rap slurring of words sometimes which I absolutely despise
Pretty sure he doesn’t even write his own stuff.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
does anyone here watch it's always sunny? i've been making wwe/it's always sunny crossover memes for my wrestling fb group all day and want people to share them with. :laugh:

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I’ve watched it ever since the pilot came out. I know my Sunny.

Botchamania RT'd me so I'm getting a lot of attention on these ones. :laugh:

39751146_10161017985180722_6145155549743808512_n.jpg

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Those are pretty damn good Bon. Also F this site on mobile they purposely mess with the ad placement so I accidentally click it so they get ad hits.

I can’t @ Bon because it takes me to the Chevy truck ad when I try to click on his name. Same with using emoji graphics.

Reactions: Fro and BonMorrison

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That’s not an option

Might change my split and if that doesn’t work, go to my friend’s gym where he does Muay Thai and whatnot instead.

Everything is an option.

It doesn't have to be permanent but if you're not enjoying it you can take a break.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Everything is an option.

It doesn't have to be permanent but if you're not enjoying it you can take a break.
I’ve been taking it much easier these past two weeks cause I felt burned out / tired and not interested in going. I felt it today but was bored when I was there.

I think I’m going to do a mini 4-6 week cut and change my workout regimen to something more explosive, higher reps, more supersetting, high intensity stuff, etc., and if that can’t get me interested in the weights, I’m going to join my friend’s Muay Thai gym.

Tbh I was going to continue my bulk until January but I would have pushed 195-205 lbs and don’t want a whole new wardrobe so I’m going to cut so I can keep my body weight in the 170-180 range for good. I like where I’m at right now, I just have to cut up a bit cause the bulk has been nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad