#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ydCg60V.png

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
edibles only worked on me the first time and it was beyond insane. it was LSD-like the trip. wtf did they put on? i dont know but i was destroyed.
never, ever, ever, ever, ever did i got close to being high eating again.

im done spending money on that. i even tried talking shit to them. just to be proved wrong. but yeah... i guess years of abuse build tolerance too.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
edibles only worked on me the first time and it was beyond insane. it was LSD-like the trip. wtf did they put on? i dont know but i was destroyed.
never, ever, ever, ever, ever did i got close to being high eating again.

im done spending money on that. i even tried talking **** to them. just to be proved wrong. but yeah... i guess years of abuse build tolerance too.

My first time doing an edible was definitly very LSD like. Sometimes it still is tbh

Reactions: Virtanen18

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I love my vape pen tbh. It's a life saver when it's -30 outside and I don't want to go out to smoke.

I retired both edibles and bongs though. Thinking of bringing the bong out of retirement. I can't see myself ever doing edibles again. Either they do nothing or they take me on a trip that's way beyond what you'd expect. Where the f*** is my middle ground

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
bongs are just like nice piece of art for me.... and well i dont buy art. so yeah.
also friends are stupid and stoned and they break them. so yeah.

Reactions: BonMorrison

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I love my vape pen tbh. It's a life saver when it's -30 outside and I don't want to go out to smoke.

I retired both edibles and bongs though. Thinking of bringing the bong out of retirement. I can't see myself ever doing edibles again. Either they do nothing or they take me on a trip that's way beyond what you'd expect. Where the **** is my middle ground

I use a vape pen too.

I always hated smoking bongs or pipes and shit. So now that I have the pen, I smoke so much more. I find the highs are the exact same too. Could just be me.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
W0w... EA actually put effort into franchise mode. wtf

That video today looked great.

I love that there are actual rankings now, and that your scouts can have someone ranked 13th when he's ranked on the CS list at 25.

I always liked putting all my rookies in with my core guys and playing pre-season games as like a preview of what my team would look like soon. So the fact that they made having rookies in the lineup during the pre-season is how you get their final post-draft ratings is really cool.

Also, players in junior/europe will finally get stats simulated for them. That's friggin sweet.

Overall, this game originally went from me being pissed at a lacklust effort, and has turned into me being really happy with it.

Of course, that's from the beta and a franchise mode features video. Still plenty of time. EA also has a history of horribly botching their games with slider updates.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
What’s your experience with edibles? Feel like everyone’s is kinda similar haha

I think they first time everyone has an edible is the same. They eat too much and then just get so high.

In my first year at college we made some home made brownies for the day after a huge party we were throwing at our house.

The next day was like, 10 people on the coaches and floor of the living room just completely greening out on edibles lmao

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i eat one cookie first time. one.
when people warn me to not take the whole thing these days, i do it and still get "nothing"

a simple joint f***s me way more than any edible, since the first time.
its just a high i wanna recreate and i cant find it. i mean i wanna fel high like LSD but not for 12 hours..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad