HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
@Disclose to follow on your post in last OT, point won't be in discussion...sergachev ++ is what you're looking at...and radio here said something that that offer may be lessening by the day...so who knows

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
@Disclose to follow on your post in last OT, point won't be in discussion...sergachev ++ is what you're looking at...and radio here said something that that offer may be lessening by the day...so who knows

Piere Dorion in charge of a Karlsson trade its just one scary thought.
i know we're not getting point, foote. but i mean thats what i want. i know its gonna be serg + draft picks cuz our hands are tied with this situation. but one can hope one of those assets helps "soon" enough soften the hit.

can melnyk just sell this f***ing team and we keep this guy? huhuh

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I thought the hold up with Karlsson to TB is because they won't include Sergachev ? Foote seems feasible. Just no Point or Sergachev.

Was the rumour the other day, that if Sergachev or Heiskanen were included in their offers from TB or Dallas respectively, a deal would have taken place by now.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i avoid the garbage of the main threads. the amount of rumors and crap speculation from people makes it unreadable.

here i hear that Dorion really wants to throw Ryan in the deal and people are like LOL no. so yeah no deals.

but i dont know.i would asume TB has offered at least Serg...

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFBoards: “We’re changing the site to allow for better servers and we can even have everlasting threads!”

*Couple Months Later*

*HFBoards has been crashing like never before and the 1,000 post limits have been reinstated*

Reactions: G F O P

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HFBoards: “We’re changing the site to allow for better servers and we can even have everlasting threads!”

*Couple Months Later*

*HFBoards has been crashing like never before and the 1,000 post limits have been reinstated*
never seen foot in mouth like this since Mr. Kennedy in 2008 saying he'd never use PEDs and then get suspended for a wellness violation two weeks later.

I'm using r/hockey much more because this site is really, really bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i just saw that thread lol wow

Jones is gonna be top-5 really, really soon if he isn't already imho

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I thought the hold up with Karlsson to TB is because they won't include Sergachev ? Foote seems feasible. Just no Point or Sergachev.

Was the rumour the other day, that if Sergachev or Heiskanen were included in their offers from TB or Dallas respectively, a deal would have taken place by now.

I think Serg was probably included but not Serg + Point/Foote (Point is 100% untouchable at this point)

I think the hold up was Karlsson signing an extension. Yzerman probably didn't wanna have to end up paying him 10-11 mil a year and was looking for a friendlier deal (due to the whole no tax thing in Tampa) similar to the pay cuts Hedman, Kuch and Stamkos took

Reactions: Fro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He was 4th in Norris voting, so yeah, getting close, needs more of being considered up there
I have him anywhere in the 5-8 range atm behind Karlsson, Doughty, Hedman and Subban. 5-8 is debatable but Jones is close to separating himself from the pack imo, and sooner rather than later will probably pass PK and I love PK.

As for Karlsson the longer this goes and if TFP is right about him not wanting to sign an extension right away before seeing if he and his wife get settled in their new city, I’m not even sure the Sens get Sergachev in the deal.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad