HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Queen is a band where I recognize the quality (obviously with Mercury in particular) but I just don't listen to that much. Pink Floyd is in the same group.

Reactions: Max Money

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I respect and appreciate Pink Floyd for their contribution to prog rock but I do not like their music other than their hits like Money, Time, Wish You Were Here, and Comfortably Numb. All their other stuff is just a sleeping pill to me.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pink Floyd I feel has such a wider variety, but I couldn't sit there and listen to Pink Floyd. They're a couple steps below Led Zeppelin in terms of being played out

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Me and the GF decided to go dancing at the gay bar last night. I have no idea how or why we got this sudden burst of energy. I’m paying for it this morning I want to die my head kills.

I have some Zeppelin and Pink Floyd vinyl I like em both, it’s good chill music IMO. Probably my favorite relaxing vinyl I have is Boards of Canada though. I throw that bad boy on a lot.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Me and the GF decided to go dancing at the gay bar last night. I have no idea how or why we got this sudden burst of energy. I’m paying for it this morning I want to die my head kills.

I have some Zeppelin and Pink Floyd vinyl I like em both, it’s good chill music IMO. Probably my favorite relaxing vinyl I have is Boards of Canada though. I throw that bad boy on a lot.
I could've posted this post, minus Boards of Canada, which I had to look up. And I thank you because I shall be adding them to the same collection of songs which includes tracks from artists like Type O Negative, Portishead, FKA twigs :naughty:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I could've posted this post, minus Boards of Canada, which I had to look up. And I thank you because I shall be adding them to the same collection of songs which includes tracks from artists like Type O Negative, Portishead, FKA twigs :naughty:

Type O Negatives cover of Summer Breeze is like my favorite cover of all time.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Somebody is mad at me on the main board in the Gallagher thread because I was joking around

@M.C.G. 31 you should go and over exaggerate how much you agree with the guy lirl

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I smoked Blueberry Pie last night and went to bed not long after and it legit felt like I was sleeping in a bed made of clouds and marshmallows.

A great time.

Danforth charity show was wild but attracted an awful crowd for some reason. People talking and yelling over the really emotional speeches given by family members of victims and the like. Was really embarassing, people had to be told to be quiet by other people multiple times on varying levels of aggression -cringe emoji-

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Telltale's The Walking Dead final season starts tomorrow :(

I'm excited for it because I guess the reviews have been good, but it sucks it is ending. Though that just means that the Game of Thrones series will start happening again.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF

I'm excited for it because I guess the reviews have been good, but it sucks it is ending. Though that just means that the Game of Thrones series will start happening again.

oh I didnt realise it was so soon. probably since I wait till the whole season is out then binge it

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

Bruh.

Other message boards...friends in real life...always a bunch of dudes who play the shit out of Telltale games and I tell them I LOVED the GOT one and they look at me like I'm crazy.

1) Wolf Among Us
2) Walking Dead
3) Game of Thrones
4) Batman

Prob my ranking from best to worst. I'll wait for more TWD episodes though. Still gonna finish my Life is Strange prequel and Batman season 2 play throughs.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Bruh.

Other message boards...friends in real life...always a bunch of dudes who play the **** out of Telltale games and I tell them I LOVED the GOT one and they look at me like I'm crazy.

1) Wolf Among Us
2) Walking Dead
3) Game of Thrones
4) Batman

Prob my ranking from best to worst. I'll wait for more TWD episodes though. Still gonna finish my Life is Strange prequel and Batman season 2 play throughs.

I just finished Guardians of the Galaxy Season 1, which is probably my favorite series from telltale.

1) GOTG
2) TWD
3) GOT
4) Batman

haven't played any of their other series, though apparently the Minecraft series is good :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I havent played GOTG (havent got round to it) or GOT (no interest)

id rank them

TWD Season 1
Batman Season 1
Batman Season 2
TWD Season 2
TWD Season 3
Tales from the Borderlands
Wolf Among Us
Minecraft Story Mode
Minecraft Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.