HFWF OT #8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You gotta love them changing things around for no reason too.

HF Users: Hey, we just want stable servers during the busy times so we can talk about big happenings

HF: Blue Text?

HF Users: No, we said we wanted better ser-

HF: Need the Alerts, Inbox and Profile buttons flipped around?

HF Users: (Sigh)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sportsnet: Hey, we're getting rid of that bad commentator that did Leaf games!

HFBoards: Hey, we're gonna hire him as our site designer lol

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
nah i think it was an attempt at a really shitty redesign because my alerts and messages ended up on the other side of my username and with an iPhone like number badge iirc

Reactions: Max Money

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I thought I was gonna wait for a full release but now we got Cor up in here tempting me and shit.

In other news. I'm over waking up early for work and doing this whole life thing. I'm going to retire.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The funny thing is I love the early morning. The world is just a different place at 6am.

I just wish I could experience it without wanting to die just so I could sleep forever.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I stopped getting up early FOR WORK. Go to the gym now around 6 and start work at 9
It’s beautiful.

I hate force feeding myself to get carbs and whatnot in before a workout though in the morning. I may try a fasted workout sometime or maybe just have a banana and protein shake before those earlier workouts.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
its so weird catching the first metro going home at 6am and people are going to work looking as miserable as me. but me its because im drunk and high and them they hate their lives.

cant work early. working at home ftw.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
It’s beautiful.

I hate force feeding myself to get carbs and whatnot in before a workout though in the morning. I may try a fasted workout sometime or maybe just have a banana and protein shake before those earlier workouts.
I just wake up and go. I have pretty sufficient energy in the morning. Would have more with a fuller stomach for sure, but not necessary for me.

DOn't want to eat/drink anything right after brushing my teeth anyways.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
This morning sucks.

Girlfriend left a ring on my bedside table. I've been thinking of getting her a hop ring (literally a ring with a beer hop. She's mentioned wanting it) for Christmas so I thought I'd measure the ring so I can get the ball rolling.

Long story short...I broke the decal off the ring (felt cheap) so I took out the super glue. Nozzle was f***ed. Now my hands are covered in glue. The package says I should call poison control. I think that's extreme...but still...covered in glue. No finger binding thankfully.

The only good news is I was able to reattach the decal and now I have to debate whether I tell her.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
This morning sucks.

Girlfriend left a ring on my bedside table. I've been thinking of getting her a hop ring (literally a ring with a beer hop. She's mentioned wanting it) for Christmas so I thought I'd measure the ring so I can get the ball rolling.

Long story short...I broke the decal off the ring (felt cheap) so I took out the super glue. Nozzle was ****ed. Now my hands are covered in glue. The package says I should call poison control. I think that's extreme...but still...covered in glue. No finger binding thankfully.

The only good news is I was able to reattach the decal and now I have to debate whether I tell her.

On next episode of....

600x600bb-85.jpg

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
This morning sucks.

Long story short...I broke the decal off the ring (felt cheap) so I took out the super glue. Nozzle was ****ed. Now my hands are covered in glue. The package says I should call poison control. I think that's extreme...but still...covered in glue. No finger binding thankfully.

This is some TV sitcom bumbling boyfriend/husband shit.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I thought I was gonna wait for a full release but now we got Cor up in here tempting me and ****.

In other news. I'm over waking up early for work and doing this whole life thing. I'm going to retire.

Play it now bruh, you won’t regret it..... the ending is sooooooooo sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad