HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Every year man. It's going to be the last NHL game I buy. But they're redoing the scouting system FINALLY. Hire and fire scouts, need to scout players to know how good they are and such. That sounds amazing by NHL standards.

Also a skill tree in be a pro ?? Hell yeah. Finally some good damn content in an NHL game. I won't have overly high expectations because it's still an NHL game, but steps in the right direction.

Reactions: Disclose

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Every year man. It's going to be the last NHL game I buy. But they're redoing the scouting system FINALLY. Hire and fire scouts, need to scout players to know how good they are and such. That sounds amazing by NHL standards.

Also a skill tree in be a pro ?? Hell yeah. Finally some good damn content in an NHL game. I won't have overly high expectations because it's still an NHL game, but steps in the right direction.

When EASHL first debuted I poured so many hours into that game it was so fun. Then they took the customization out of it which made it way less fun. I loved playing as a 6'8 goon and just killing all of the 5'8 175lbs QC players. :laugh:

You could design your player with skill points too, it was so much better than now.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Who said I thought it was insightful? I was commenting on the fact he's acknowledged the kid.

fair enough. wasnt aware of that haha. but I feel that way in general when I see people raving over Drake etc. literally the only thing I like in that genre these days is Gambino. I just find everything else meh lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

What’s skill tree?

Who said I thought it was insightful? I was commenting on the fact he's acknowledged the kid.

He had no choice considering Pusha T called him a dead beat dad playing border control. Push just needs to end him for good.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
What’s skill tree?

Skill trees are typically in RPGs and they allow you to specialize particular skills. I'm not sure how they would completely incorporate it into an NHL game, but my guess could potentially be something along the lines of specializing in shooting at a particular area, throwing better hits, or maybe even being clutch.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Skill trees are typically in RPGs and they allow you to specialize particular skills. I'm not sure how they would completely incorporate it into an NHL game, but my guess could potentially be something along the lines of specializing in shooting at a particular area, throwing better hits, or maybe even being clutch.
I want to buy a PS4 again to kill time with on days when I'm bored and have nothing else to do but I really need NHL to grip me.

Scouting is a start, but I remember making a big wish list post on the EA NHL board (on this forum) a few years ago for GM mode. It was huge. The scouting upgrade is just one small part of it iirc.

Be a Pro I want it like NBA 2k. I want some cut scenes, some dialogue, different branching storylines depending on how you play on the ice, how you perform, how you do in off-ice events, how do you in the locker room, how you interact with teammates, what sponsorships you get, etc., I want you to be paid what you're worth and the money in the contract being able to go towards upgrading your player, I don't want dumb shit where if you sim or have a bad period you're demoted despite leading your team in every category by a wide margin.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've never listened to a Drake album before today. Only his bangers. Found the album so boring
I like side A, but side B is weak as f***. I don’t get all the love but I’ve never been a super big Drake stan either and just find something about him off for me.

Jokingly gave it a 2/10 on twitter but I’d give it more like a 5.5/10 or so. 6-7/10 for side A, 3-4 for side B but that’s being generous too.

Dude just has major L on his forehead to me for life after escalating the Pusha beef, getting destroyed and then backing down.

Reactions: Virtanen18

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
i was sweating just putting clothes on

i was dripping under my shirt i had to take a second shower after i went out with some friends

tank tops only for the entire week

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I like side A, but side B is weak as ****. I don’t get all the love but I’ve never been a super big Drake stan either and just find something about him off for me.

Jokingly gave it a 2/10 on twitter but I’d give it more like a 5.5/10 or so. 6-7/10 for side A, 3-4 for side B but that’s being generous too.

Dude just has major L on his forehead to me for life after escalating the Pusha beef, getting destroyed and then backing down.
I didn't even bother with the r&b stuff cause it's a big part of why I've never f***ed with Drake.

The album is just too long. Makes albums like Daytona look even better for being high, high quality while staying concise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad