HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I just don't get it, sure discussing signings, trades, etc. I get. But people "offering" trades to other fanbases and vice versa, I never really understood.

I do it now and again, but yeah its pointless. very rarely does a "fair" trade happen in the NHL

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I randomly put 10 bucks on England prior to the World Cup starting.

I’ll get 170 bucks if they win lirl

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Karlsson at some point became my favourite player in the league and I can't help but cheer for whatever team he'll end up on as long as they're out of the conference.

I had to explain to my friend that I have my shitty ass team (Habs) that depresses me, and then I can watch whatever team Karlsson ends up on that'll play fun hockey and make me feel better and actually like hockey again.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I just don't get it, sure discussing signings, trades, etc. I get. But people "offering" trades to other fanbases and vice versa, I never really understood.
Think of it as fantasy booking. You think you have a good idea but in reality it makes no sense and will never happen.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Thank Paul Holmgren for him having 8 years left on that deal
At this rate he’s gonna end up on Robidas island.

At least his lower body is tank co-commander this year as i expect Price to command it again, with Alzner as general.

Last season I had a random dream that almost mid-way through this upcoming season the Habs were 9-20-7, but that was with a healthy Weber. Let’s go 6-27-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad