HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Got 4 excel spreadsheets right now with notes and comparisons of TVs I'm considering. Thought I was finally deciding on one, and then all the companies put the price back up to 1800, acting like that's a sale when it was 1500 a couple days. Foh

Reactions: BonMorrison

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
not much to mention anymore ever since we started dating, haha. still going strong i'd say. still haven't hit the label zone yet though so i'm not allowed to say girlfriend. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
im thinking restaurant. something cheap, but i hate looking cheap that day, cuz its full of people. (im the kind of person who picks one plate and we shares, cuz money)

so must likely gonna cook something and buy a bottle. (cooking something myself allows me to go change my cans at the store, saving even more money....huhuh)

Reactions: BonMorrison

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
I propose we start calling you Max Monday because everyone REALLY dislikes you :sarcasm:

tenor.gif

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Man, I remember when nobody would ever say this. Canadians were so hard for American Netflix like it was this hidden treasure.
Yep. Of course this was before all individual networks wanted their stuff on their own streaming services. Here Netflix only has to battle Rogers and Bell and they already have everything except the FX stuff and things like South Park and whatnot. We apparently have better movies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad