HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Undisputed Era theme came on in my shuffle at the gym and I’m way too tempted to do Adam Cole’s thumb point when the “boom” hits

Reactions: ColePens

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Do people dislike people who vape? I have a friend that is such a fiend for his vape. He looks sooooo lame

In general I think the consensus is they look lame as f***.

I'm not gonna judge too badly since I know a few people who legit used it to quit a pack a day habits in under 2 weeks.

But the neckbeards who enter vape blowing contests and shit....

Reactions: BonMorrison

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
In general I think the consensus is they look lame as ****.

I'm not gonna judge too badly since I know a few people who legit used it to quit a pack a day habits in under 2 weeks.

But the neckbeards who enter vape blowing contests and ****....
Vape......blowing....contests......

My vaping friend tries to do the tricks and shit. Looks like an idiot trying to make a viral Vine

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
damn I was in there at the gym for a solid 15 mins :laugh:

yesterday some dude saw me in there and left the door open that ****er

There’s nothing better than a water sauna. I just dump loads of water on and just love it.

People who go in and out of saunas or like, don’t shut the door are the worst

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There’s nothing better than a water sauna. I just dump loads of water on and just love it.

People who go in and out of saunas or like, don’t shut the door are the worst
the one at the gym is a dry sauna and I run like hell when people decide to spray water on the electric heater cause they're a bunch of dumbasses

he didn't even go in and out, it was like he was so shocked and scared to see me in there that he backed away and just didn't close the door lmao

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
the one at the gym is a dry sauna and I run like hell when people decide to spray water on the electric heater cause they're a bunch of dumbasses

he didn't even go in and out, it was like he was so shocked and scared to see me in there that he backed away and just didn't close the door lmao

The issue with the idiots who put water on dry saunas is they cause them to break.

Not to mention the fire risk lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
when i hear that splash and then i hear that "ssssssss" and that rattle, i'm outta there **** that

can't wait to throw this quest bar in the microwave

That Sizzle on a wet sauna is like heroin going through my veins.

So good

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
anyone else's main board page looking weird af? Instead of being in rows, there's two columns and the forums go down in rows in the two columns instead. It looks bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad