HFWF OT 2000 (XVI): A Kimi in every corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Main board Blues/Stars series thread already gone to hell.

@Dr Pepper why can't we all be friends?

I mentioned earlier in the thread that the ENTIRE Stars/Preds series discussion thread didn't even make it to 500 posts.

Over the span of a six-game series.

This one, if it hasn't already, will cruise past that mark before Game 1 even starts. :laugh:

Not sure why tensions are so ramped up, probably a few hardheads on either side taking potshots at eachother.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I mentioned earlier in the thread that the ENTIRE Stars/Preds series discussion thread didn't even make it to 500 posts.

Over the span of a six-game series.

This one, if it hasn't already, will cruise past that mark before Game 1 even starts. :laugh:

Not sure why tensions are so ramped up, probably a few hardheads on either side taking potshots at eachother.

Used to be Blues fans would only talk food on the main boards series threads. I miss those days.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I have been tagged on the Penguins board by @KIRK. That’s when you know you’re in the PWC crosshairs.

Non-kayfabe, some Canes fan came over and started a ColePens is GOAT thread. Not joking. We've reached '@ColePens head is getting so big it might explode' status. :laugh:

first time, eh?

Always room for one more, but you've been so busy playing footsies with @PeterSidorkiewicz, you've kind of been out of sight, out of mind. Jealous that @Mitchy is getting more attention?

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think Columbus is going to the finals. I'm getting serious 2012 LA vibes from them where their chemistry hit at the exact right moment after their big moves.

Bob is the biggest question mark because of his playoff history, but he looked great after the first period vs. Tampa in game one.

I think it'll be Columbus vs. St. Louis if I had to guess right now, but if Vegas gets by San Jose and doesn't let their last two losses stumble them, I think it can be Vegas back in the finals. What I find they lack defensively, they make up for it with Gallant being such a great coach and their talent up front.

For Columbus sake, a deep run probably helps them lock up Duchene, or at least make it a bit easier. I'm not sure why he would want to go to Nashville considering I read so many people say they think he ends up there.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think Columbus is going to the finals. I'm getting serious 2012 LA vibes from them where their chemistry hit at the exact right moment after their big moves.

Bob is the biggest question mark because of his playoff history, but he looked great after the first period vs. Tampa in game one.

I think it'll be Columbus vs. St. Louis if I had to guess right now, but if Vegas gets by San Jose and doesn't let their last two losses stumble them, I think it can be Vegas back in the finals. What I find they lack defensively, they make up for it with Gallant being such a great coach and their talent up front.

For Columbus sake, a deep run probably helps them lock up Duchene, or at least make it a bit easier. I'm not sure why he would want to go to Nashville considering I read so many people say they think he ends up there.

Colorado is a really fun team to watch right now, but I'm not sure they're ready.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I’ve never really had an issue with the PWC until @ColePens won the top title and now hit me in the face with it smh

Dammit, I told you it was an ACCIDENT. As I said, @ColePens heard the kids in the crowd asking him to show them the HFWF belt. You know how @ColePens is about making the kids happy. He's like @Emperoreddy, except he's not a fraud about it. So, just as he's extending his arm to show the kids, @Mitchy kind of navigated your face into the path of where @ColePens arm was going. So, really, if you think about it, @ColePens didn't hit you in the face with his belt. You hit @ColePens belt with your face. He had to pay someone to buff it after the mess you made, and he's not even sending you the bill for it. So, perhaps instead of complaining about an ACCIDENT, you should just man up and thank @ColePens for covering the bill.

cc: @Phobia Catalyst

EDIT: Didn't realize I was in a different HFWF thread. :laugh:

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Nothing brings me more joy than watching the leafs lose

That said. I'm totally down for a reverse 2013, Boston goes up 4-1 then blows it. Or Boston blows the leafs out, don't matter.

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad