HFVan Hockey League 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Relevant to this: I've just discovered a big flaw with using PickupHockey to track goalie GP. Apparently they don't keep track of GP from dropped players, just the ones that are currently on the roster.

Yeah that's what I was referring to. I wrote down all the moved goalies I think, although if they played last night that may complicate it.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
HFVHL November Power Ranking Submission (deadline: October 30 @ 11:59 pm PST)

With the end of October approaching, it's time to update our HFVHL Power Rankings! It's been a crazy 1st month for HFVHL with a number of teams moving up and down the standings daily. Our top seeded team of the off-season power ranking is currently sitting at #16, while the Stanley Cup champions just snuck into the top 10 of the regular season standings.

For the November Power Ranking, I am looking for GMs to ranking all 20 franchises from best to worst. Please keep in mind (1) the team's current spot in the standings and (2) the potential of each team, both now and in the future. Below are the rankings for both the original power ranking from the off-season and the regular season standings as of 12pm on Oct 25, 2018.

Please respond through private message either here or on Discord with your submission.
PS: You can copy and paste the table below onto an excel sheet to make your life easier; and into the text box in private messages.

Ranking
Off-season Power Ranking
Regular Season
November Ranking
1Boston BruinsFlorida Panthers
2Vancouver CanucksSt Louis Blues
3St Louis BluesLos Angeles Kings
4Tampa Bay LightningCarolina Hurricanes
5New York IslandersWinnipeg Jets
6Carolina HurricanesArizona Coyotes
7Arizona CoyotesNew Jersey Devils
8Los Angeles KindsPhiladelphia Flyers
9Washington CapitalsTampa Bay Lightning
10Buffalo SabresVancouver Canucks
11Anaheim DucksCalgary Flames
12Pittsburgh PenguinsNew York Islanders
13Ottawa SenatorsSan Jose Sharks
14Winnipeg JetsOttawa Senators
15Philadelphia FlyersAnaheim Ducks
16Florida PanthersBoston Bruins
17 Edmonton Oilers
18 Pittsburgh Penguins
19 Buffalo Sabres
20 Washington Capitals
21 New York Rangers
22 Chicago Blackhawks
23 Detroit Red Wings
24 Minnesota Wild
25 Nashville Predators
26 Dallas Stars
27 Colorado Avalanche
28 Montreal Canadiens
29 Columbus Blue Jackers
30 Toronto Maple Leafs
31 Vegas Golden Knights.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing back from most, if not all, of you!

Last edited:

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
WAIVERS:
Calgary has claimed D Andrew MacDonald from Tampa Bay.
Anaheim has claimed G Laurent Brossoit from Winnipeg.
Dallas has claimed G Mikko Koskinen from Tampa Bay.
St. Louis has claimed F Tom Pyatt from Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Dabeast

donut

Sep 5, 2012

With the end of October approaching, it's time to update our HFVHL Power Rankings! It's been a crazy 1st month for HFVHL with a number of teams moving up and down the standings daily. Our top seeded team of the off-season power ranking is currently sitting at #16, while the Stanley Cup champions just snuck into the top 10 of the regular season standings.

For the November Power Ranking, I am looking for GMs to ranking all 20 franchises from best to worst. Please keep in mind (1) the team's current spot in the standings and (2) the potential of each team, both now and in the future. Below are the rankings for both the original power ranking from the off-season and the regular season standings as of 12pm on Oct 25, 2018.

Please respond through private message either here or on Discord with your submission.
PS: You can copy and paste the table below onto an excel sheet to make your life easier; and into the text box in private messages.

Ranking
Off-season Power Ranking
Regular Season
November Ranking
17Edmonton Oilers
18Pittsburgh Penguins
19Buffalo Sabres
20Washington Capitals
21New York Rangers
22Chicago Blackhawks
23Detroit Red Wings
24Minnesota Wild
25Nashville Predators
26Dallas Stars
27Colorado Avalanche
28Montreal Canadiens
29Columbus Blue Jackers
30Toronto Maple Leafs
31Vegas Golden Knights.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to hearing back from most, if not all, of you!

As of making this post, I currently have 3 submissions.

I'm only looking for a top 20 so when GMs have time this weekend, I would really appreciate if everyone could spare some time and send a list in. Thanks!

Intoewsables

Jul 30, 2009
Toronto
Just so you're all aware, there may be a minor shift in the standings tomorrow. Black Noise figured out that goalie goals and assists weren't being counted, which led me to opening up the pool settings and seeing that I had somehow forgotten to include those categories. I doubt there have been that many goalie G/A so far this season but it could still cause a few teams to jump by 10-20 points.

Reactions: Dabeast

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Just so you're all aware, there may be a minor shift in the standings tomorrow. Black Noise figured out that goalie goals and assists weren't being counted, which led me to opening up the pool settings and seeing that I had somehow forgotten to include those categories. I doubt there have been that many goalie G/A so far this season but it could still cause a few teams to jump by 10-20 points.

I was wondering why Rinne's hat trick wasn't showing up... :confused:

Reactions: Intoewsables

donut

Sep 5, 2012

Ranking
Off-season Power Ranking
Regular Season
November Ranking
17Edmonton Oilers
18Pittsburgh Penguins
19Buffalo Sabres
20Washington Capitals
21New York Rangers
22Chicago Blackhawks
23Detroit Red Wings
24Minnesota Wild
25Nashville Predators
26Dallas Stars
27Colorado Avalanche
28Montreal Canadiens
29Columbus Blue Jackers
30Toronto Maple Leafs
31Vegas Golden Knights.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I'm excited to announce that we have 5 votes submitted as of 9pm PST. Please keep the submissions coming, the more votes I receive, the more accurate the power rankings will be! :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad