OT: HFPens Disco: PS5? New loafers? New glasses? Booze? Food? Dogs? Cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. A lighter tint.. something sexy but not one of those pairs of sunglasses that make it look like it's the first time wearing sunglasses.

Dudes at weddings who wear the wrong sunglasses with their suits... DRIVES ME NUTS. :laugh:

I have impeccable taste, right down to my cargo pants and footwear ;)

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I bet @Ogrezilla has casual cargo pants and formal cargo pants as well as casual sketchers and formal sketchers.

Like I said, blow the earth up at this point.

Here you go slandering cargo pants again *shakes head sadly* I have a fresh pair en route with *seven* (7) unique pockets so stay tuned for me taking over the world.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Here you go slandering cargo pants again *shakes head sadly* I have a fresh pair en route with *seven* (7) unique pockets so stay tuned for me taking over the world.
tenor.gif

Reactions: ColePens

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
@That1Kid See this is what I was talking about. Look at this...

If Playstation is having those issues I know Xbox will. Then there's reports the Series X is overheating. Basically the new red ring of death. But ofc me and all my gaming buddies are trying to find a way to get one now or the restock a month later :confused:

Reactions: That1Kid

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Back in August I entered some random text to win contest I saw on Twitter and promptly forgot about it.

Two weeks ago I got a reply from that text. “Congratulations... you’ll be contacted within 48 hours on how to claim your prize.”

Uh. Great? What did I win and why does this feel like a scam?

I did a good deal of google sleuthing and found this:

Oh!

48 hours pass and I don’t hear anything. I call up the beer distributor and leave a message about it. In a few hours I get a text congratulating me and asking for my address for the prize shipment.

Anyway this came Wednesday.

I’m waiting on the tent, four chairs and the gift card but really... watching college football on this TV... you know what? I’m good to go if they never show up.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@That1Kid See this is what I was talking about. Look at this...

If Playstation is having those issues I know Xbox will. Then there's reports the Series X is overheating. Basically the new red ring of death. But ofc me and all my gaming buddies are trying to find a way to get one now or the restock a month later :confused:

I was always the bloke that bought consoles the moment they were released. Then I was the chump that had to suffer through issue after issue because the first gens always sucked and were bulky worse versions of themselves.

I will wait this time.

You should as well.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Back in August I entered some random text to win contest I saw on Twitter and promptly forgot about it.

Two weeks ago I got a reply from that text. “Congratulations... you’ll be contacted within 48 hours on how to claim your prize.”

Oh!

48 hours pass and I don’t hear anything. I call up the beer distributor and leave a message about it. In a few hours I get a text congratulating me and asking for my address for the prize shipment.

I’m waiting on the tent, four chairs and the gift card but really... watching college football on this TV... you know what? I’m good to go if they never show up.

I am happy as all get out that you won this, because f*** it, duder, you deserve it.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Oh!

200.gif

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I was always the bloke that bought consoles the moment they were released. Then I was the chump that had to suffer through issue after issue because the first gens always sucked and were bulky worse versions of themselves.

I will wait this time.

You should as well.

Oh I know it's pointless to get it right away. It's my gaming buddies who have fomo and no self control. They still buy NHL when I tell them not to. Then 1-2 games in bitching about how it's the same shit.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
That was a boring final.

Even with 20 Rafa is nowhere near Roger in terms of GOAT status, even Novak is closer than him.

Rafa is undisputed on clay, that's all. And I say this as someone who has followed him around the world since 2004.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I can't wait for my power to be out all day Tuesday because our power grid is basically a bunch of extension cords connected together.

Good thing they waited for the heat to dip all the way to 97 :thumbd:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Man, thumbs down to that Big. It's been 55 and rainy for the last week here and if it wasn't for the plague, I'd be in heaven.

Anyone have any recommendations for colder weather outdoor workout gear? I've got a bunch of hiking stuff but it's actually not as warm as I'd like (because I layer when I'm out) for running in the park and using the body weight equipment there?

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also, anyone know what to do if you're still waiting on an absentee ballot request? All of the voter guides say to wait a week or so more (since we're what, 3 weeks away), but I'm worried about stuff not getting back in time to count. Should I call my county's board of elections?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Also, anyone know what to do if you're still waiting on an absentee ballot request? All of the voter guides say to wait a week or so more (since we're what, 3 weeks away), but I'm worried about stuff not getting back in time to count. Should I call my county's board of elections?
I believe the protocol is to punch the bloke you didn't want to vote for in the bollocks and it's auto registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad