OT: HFPens Disco: PS5? New loafers? New glasses? Booze? Food? Dogs? Cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
“it was a wedding present from HF Penguins”
The shittiest part is if this covid stuff doesn't ease up I won't have my mom, dad, brother (and his family), and my ever so petulant sister at my own wedding. Sis would have to fly in from the UK, brother and parents are in the US (SD and Pgh).

So in a sense I'm eloping on my side of the guest list.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The shittiest part is if this covid stuff doesn't ease up I won't have my mom, dad, brother (and his family), and my ever so petulant sister at my own wedding. Sis would have to fly in from the UK, brother and parents are in the US (SD and Pgh).

Just do the Tofino beach thing and then have a party for everyone when this stuff clears up.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
This is exactly what I was looking for. A lighter tint.. something sexy but not one of those pairs of sunglasses that make it look like it's the first time wearing sunglasses.

Dudes at weddings who wear the wrong sunglasses with their suits... DRIVES ME NUTS. :laugh:
Sunglasses are a utility accessory dude. Sure you can wear them for style too, but don't knock people who just want to be able to see :laugh:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
image-erQB1oMqYpSYKEPm.jpg

You may be asking yourself how I got a camera into @KIRK 's kitchen.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

I feel you. My folks were supposed to come here for my promotion, and then we were going to travel to Italy and Slovakia to see relatives, but that's all a distant dream now.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I feel you. My folks were supposed to come here for my promotion, and then we were going to travel to Italy and Slovakia to see relatives, but that's all a distant dream now.
I feel ya. Accepting a temporary job in another country sounded like a good idea in November...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad