HFOil Fantasy Draft DISCUSSION (NSH available)

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If you're going to make a trade, better keep track of your picks.. The Kreider/Rinne deal is vetoed. I'll PM nucker about his picks.

For now, we're stopping the draft.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
:wings

The Red Wings are looking to deal one of Enstrom or Pelech. Looking for a good 4C or a bottom pair right shot D. Also willing to do a bigger deal in a package with Nuge for a good 2C.

PM me.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Just a reminder.. I made it clear from the start that you must have 12F 6D and 2G. I see some of how players listed off your roster which you are planning to trade. There will be a three day period after the draft to make deals. If you're over the cap, or you don't meet the position requirements, you're not in for either vote.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:sens

I could kick tires on upgrades if anyone wants the youth or Greiss if you need a goalie.

Killorn-Couture-Radulov
Vesey-Coyle-Gallagher
Roussel-Eller-Komarov
x-Shore-Pitlick

Slavin-Karlsson
Sekera-Pulock
Morin-Lovejoy

Bobrovsky
Greiss

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I'm just looking to tinker with my roster at this point.

I'd be willing to offer up Michael Stone and one of Zucker/Toffoli for an upgrade at right defence. In addition, if Zucker is the one who gets dealt, I'd be willing to deal Toffoli for more of a bigger right winger. I'll look at any offer, so send them my way!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
LOOKING for a Right Winger.

TRADING a Left Winger/Defender

RfSVlgEXSHaxe_EiV-dM2g.png

JonnyGraz

Feb 10, 2014
Just a reminder.. I made it clear from the start that you must have 12F 6D and 2G. I see some of how players listed off your roster which you are planning to trade. There will be a three day period after the draft to make deals. If you're over the cap, or you don't meet the position requirements, you're not in for either vote.

Yea I kinda messed up... I have Chad Johnson and Timothy Liljegren available and I need forwards back. If not then oh well

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Trading period will go until Monday 10:00 PM ET. We'll start the contender vote first after that.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Are we doing playoff style voting for the top team? If so, it might be worth just doing a single vote and then a run-off vote for the futures team just to save time.

I think what I'll do is get votes from everyone in the league ranking each division. I'll post the rosters so it's laid out in a way that's easy to look and rank. Then I'll tally the votes and see the matchups.. post them in one thread on the polls section for each round.

The futures one I'm thinking that won't be a playoff style vote. Just whoever has the most votes wins because way less people drafted to rebuild.

Scholarships

10 Piece
Apr 3, 2016

extralarge.png

Alex Steen / Jonathan Toews / Blake Wheeler
Filip Forsberg / Tyler Johnson / Kevin Labanc
Jesper Fast / Vladislav Namestinkov / Taylor Raddysh
Scott Wilson / Andrew Copp / Yanni Gourde

Brian Dumoulin / Brent Burns
Joel Edmundson / Sami Vatanen
Michal Kempny / Madison Bowey

Henrik Lundqvist
Jeff Zatkoff

I would be cool with this team going into the playoffs, however I'm always willing to talk trade if it makes sense. Mainly looking for a veteran 3rd line winger and maybe an upgrade on Tyler Johnson/Jonathan Toews

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada

I like the way this team shook out....its pretty gritty and has an elite defense pair to go with Bobrovsky. I'm hoping that can carry the team into the playoffs.

Killorn-Couture-Radulov
Vesey-Coyle-Gallagher
Roussel-Eller-Komarov
Kulemin-Shore-Pitlick

Slavin-Karlsson
Sekera-Pulock
Morin-Lovejoy

Bobrovsky
Greiss

~71ish

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Anders Lee-Evgeny Kuznetsov-TJ Oshie
Tanner Pearson-Jeff Carter-Marcus Johansson
Jordan Martinook-Casey Cizikas-Jannik Hansen
Lawson Crouse-Mark '"Franchise" Jankowski-Denis Gurianov

Olli Maatta-Drew Doughty
Nathan Beaulieu-Mark Pysyk
Derek Forbort-Steve Santini

Devan Dubnyk
Mike Condon

Pretty happy with my team overall. Love my top six and goaltending, relatively happy with my defence. I went young on my fourth line but I ended up having more cap space than I thought I would. Would deal any of those three young guys for more established vets.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:leafs

Pastrnak - Seguin - Perry
Ladd - Monahan - Versteeg
Pouliot - Jarnkrok - Silfverberg
Watson - Burmistrov - Stewart

Smith - Carlson
Muzzin - Montour
Phaneuf - Petrovic

Mrazek