HFOil Fantasy Draft DISCUSSION (NSH available)

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
This team turned out pretty well. Very strong up the middle with seven very capable face-off men--we wouldn't lose a lot of draws :laugh:. A group that would probably own the puck as its loaded with players known for their two-way ability. No true #1 D but a good four, maybe five guys capable of playing upwards of 20 minutes a night. Schmaltz is a guy that'll see some time in St Louis this year--he'd benefit greatly playing some soft minutes next to a vet like Staal.

I like my goalie tandem as well. Darling is an emerging #1 who had some very solid numbers with Chicago and Halak nearly pulled the Isles into the playoffs after being called up late last season. He could push for the starting job in NYI this season.

One weakness is there is no true sniper for Backstrom, who is an elite playmaker. That's not to say some of these guys can't finish though. The big gamble is Nail Yakupov who'd play some seriously sheltered minutes and get a shot next to Backstrom on the PP.

Seeing as several of these players are definitely due for either a bounce back season (Plekanec) or an uptick in production due to increased roles (Haula, Yakupov, Bjorkstand) this team didn't see its offense meet its full potential this past season. Fast forward to 2017/18 and these guys would be a serious contender.

:canes

LW/RW Nick Foligno (Age 29, 26-25-51, Captain) - C Nicklas Backstrom (Age 29, 23-63-86) - C/RW Mikael Granlund (Age 25, 26-43-69)
LW/C/RW JT Miller (Age 24, 22-34-56) - C Tomas Plekanec (Age 34, 10-18-28) - RW Oliver Bjorkstrand (Age 22, 6-7-13 in 26GP)
LW/C Erik Haula (Age 26, 15-11-26) - C Radek Faksa (Age 23, 12-21-33) - RW Tobias Rieder (Age 24, 16-18-34)
LW Marcus Foligno (Age 26, 13-10-23, 279 hits) - C Jay Beagle (Age 31, 13-17-30, 56.4%FO) - RW Nail Yakupov (Age 23, 3-6-9 in 40GP)

LD Jake Gardiner (Age 27, 9-34-43) - RD Colton Parayko (Age 24, 4-31-35)
LD Jake McCabe (Age 23, 3-17-20) - RD Ryan Ellis (Age 26, 16-22-38)
LD Marc Staal (Age 30, 3-7-10) - RD Jordan Schmaltz (Age 23, 0-2-2 in 9GP, 25P in 42G in AHL)

G Scott Darling (Age 28, 18-5-5, 0.924sv%)
G Jaroslav Halak (Age 32, 12-9-5, 0.915sv%)

220 GOALS SCORED IN 2016/17
TOTAL CAP SPENT: $66.194m (M. Foligno pending)

Last edited:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Minor request. When we're posting final rosters for means of voting, can everybody type out the full names? It's difficult to see who some of the players are as there are several guys in the league with the same last names and also I noticed some guys are posted out of their normal positions.

Black Noise

Flavourtown
Aug 7, 2014
North Vancouver
:coyotes

Patrick Sharp - Joe Pavelski - Patrick Kane
Ondrej Palat - Kyle Turris - Gustav Nyquist
Thomas Vanek - Ryan Strome - Oscar Lindberg
Jiri Hudler - Nic Petan - Marko Dano

Nikita Zaitsev - Kevin Shattenkirk
Ryan Murray - Chris Tanev
Jon Merrill - Cody Franson

Semyon Varlamov
James Reimer

#voteyotes

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Leafs are fine with staying put but would consider upgrading goalie if it makes sense.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Very happy with the raw power and Top 6 / Top 4 lines I have.

:habs
Rickard Rakell / Evgeni Malkin / Viktor Ardvisson
Daniel Sedin / Henrik Sedin / Kyle Palmieri
Pavel Zacha / Ivan Barbashev / Kasperi Kapanen
Christian Fischer / Nick Bjugstad / Nikolai Goldobin

TJ Brodie / Dustin Byfuglien
Ben Hutton / Brett Pesce
Mirco Mueller / Brendan Dillon

Jacob Markstrom
Anton Knudobin

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:ducks

Jeff Skinner - Ryan Getzlaf - Mats Zuccarello
Mathieu Perreault - Eric Staal - Jason Pominville
Mike Cammalleri - David Backes - Ales Hemsky
Marcus Kruger - Antoine Vermette - Jared McCann

Marc-Edouard Vlasic - Radko Gudas
Zach Bogosian - Jeff Petry
Matt Hunwick - Stephen Johns

Ben Bishop
Calvin Pickard

Getzlaf/Staal/Backes/Vermette is arguably the best center group in the league. I'm also pretty sure that I am the only team with 3 players that scored 60+ pts last season. Definitely the only team that has 4 players that scored 59+ pts last season.

Skinner scored 37 goals on an offensively challenged Carolina team last season and was tied for 2nd in the NHL in even strength goals with Crosby and Tarasenko. Now he gets to play with Getzlaf and Zuccarello who combined for 102 assists in 2016-17. The 2nd line consists of proven scorers that can not only exploit other teams 2nd d-pairings, but they also know how to transition the puck from the d-zone to the o-zone. Cammalleri/Backes/Hemsky is a solid veteran line that can add even more offense when the top 6 isn't on the ice. Vermette and Kruger have proven themselves to be very good shutdown forwards in the NHL. They can each center their own PK units, and at even strength they will be flanked by a speedy offensive forward in McCann.

Vlasic has been one of the best shutdown defenders in the NHL for years. Oilers fans saw that first hand in the playoffs. Pairing him with Gudas who is a solid #2 d-man that can generate shots every time he touches the ice creates a great transition pairing. Bogosian and Petry form a 2nd pairing that can also shutdown opponents and then transition the puck into the opponents zone. Hunwick and Johns are a speedy 3rd pairing that like to carry the puck through the neutral zone and can defend other teams 3rd/4th lines in the d-zone.

Ben Bishop is a proven #1 goaltender and playoff performer. Even including a down year last season, he's averaged 55 starts and a .920 save percentage per season since 2013-14. He has a career .927 SV% and 2.09 GAA in the playoffs.

Pickard posted a .904 SV% on the Avs, a team that had 48 pts last season. For comparison, Cory Schneider posted a .908 SV% on a team that had 70 pts and Lundvist posted a .910 SV% on a team that had 102 pts. Pickard can play 25 games and put up respectable numbers on a team with actual NHL players.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
I'm really happy with how my Boston Bruins lineup turned out:

extralarge.png

A. Ovechkin [$9.538] - D. Brassard [$5.000] - E. Dadonov [$4.000M]
R. Fabbri [$1.107] - M. Scheifele [$6.125] - T. Toffoli [$4.600M]
J. Zucker [$2.000M] - C. Soderberg [$4.750] - L. Eriksson [$6.000M]
S. Milano [$0.863] - C. Tierney [$0.735] - C. Lazar [$0.950]

M. Scandella [$4.000] - D. Hamilton [$5.750]
B. Leddy [$5.500] - M. Stone [$3.500]
C. Djoos [$0.650] - E. Gudbranson [$3.500]

R. Lehner [$4.000]
C. Hutton [$1.125]

I think the team has arguably the best forward depth in the entire draft and the defence is well-balanced as well. Add in a good mix of youth and veterans and I think it would be a tough team to beat.

Last edited:

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
damn y'all got some nice teams

wish i was able to join from the beginning

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
:cbj

S. Aho ($1,775,000) - R. Kesler ($6,875,000) - P. Laine ($3,575,000)
B. Schenn ($5,125,000) - F. Nielsen ($5,250,000) - C. Smith ($4,250,000)
P. Berglund ($3,850,000) - P. Danault ($925,000) - A. Slepyshev ($1,525,000)
T. Lewis ($2,000,000) - D. Ryan ($1,425,000) - Z. Hyman ($2,250,000)

E. Lindell ($2,200,000) - J. Klingberg ($4,250,000)
J. Johnson ($4,357,143) - M. Matheson ($925,000)
X. Ouellet ($1,250,000) - D. DeMelo ($650,000)

C. Anderson ($4,200,000)
L. Brossoit ($750,000)

Total Cap Hit: $57,407,143

This team is built as a possession team that will roll 4 lines and perform in the playoffs. The players scored a combined 244 goals last year which would have put them 8th in the league just ahead of the Oilers. Decent amount of physicality with Kesler, Schenn, Berglund and Lewis all being top 50 in hits by forwards. Only two players are below 6 feet tall with Aho and Ryan being both 5'11". Defense will move the puck very well and there's lots of upside with everybody but Johnson being aged 24 and under.

Strong two way players are littered throughout the forward ranks and there's offense on all four lines. Forwards scored a combined 209 goals last year and only Slepyshev with 4 scored less than 10. Lots of upside still with Laine, Aho, Danault, Hyman and Slepy coming out of their rookie years. Centers are all very good in the faceoff circle too.

Lots of puck movers on the back end with a little physicality. Lindell and Klingberg were Dallas' top pair last year and played top competition, Lindell's got a lot of potential for improvement. Johnson (along with David Savard) got heavy D zone starts for Columbus against top competition last year and killed the opposition. Matheson did quite well against top competition last year too, so along with Johnson that's a solid shutdown pairing. Ouellet didn't get a lot of press but had a solid rookie year on a struggling Red Wings team. Demelo has nice possession stats and should thrive with increased opportunity.

Goaltending is solid with Anderson putting up a solid .926 save % and getting the Sens to the conference final last year. If he needs help Brossoit is a solid bet for more starts this year.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB

:wings :wings :wings

DETROIT RED WINGS
FORWARDS:
Jamie Benn | Auston Matthews | Nick Schmaltz
Boone Jenner | Ryan N.Hopkins | Ryan Hartman
Mattias Janmark | Joel Eriksson Ek | Alex Nylander
Michael Ferland | JT Compher | Zack Kassian

DEFENCE:
Zdeno Chara | Justin Faulk
Oscar Klefbom | Josh Manson
Adam Pelech | Tobias Enstrom

GOALIES:
Corey Schneider
Tristan Jarry

TOTAL CAP:
$60,927,832

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:sens
Alex Killorn-Logan Couture (A)-Alexander Radulov (A)
Jimmy Vesey-Charlie Coyle-Brendan Gallagher
Antoine Roussel-Lars Eller-Leo Komarov
Nikolai Kulemin-Nick Shore-Tyler Pitlick

Jacob Slavin-Erik Karlsson (C)
Andrej Sekera-Ryan Pulock
Samuel Morin-Ben Lovejoy

Sergei Bobrovsky
Thomas Greiss

Cap listed on Roster Page. (~71 after bonuses)

The Core;
-Captain Erik Karlsson was the first pick for the team and is the obvious choice for captain..since he's the real captain....the real Erik Karlsson is the captain of both ...the real Ottawa Senators and the fake Ottawa Senators.....anyway....he can pass, skate, shoot and play defense at a high level.....and he has a passion and IQ that have kept him in the running for playoffs and the Norris while putting up ppg seasons as a defender.
-Logan Couture. Alternate Captain. The face on this guy. There were 50-60 picks after Erik Karlsson and I 'd have to guess 90% of them were centers because I hate Logan Couture. That said.....he 's played in 86 playoff games. A full season of playoff games in which he 's scored 30 goals and put up 69 points. None too shabby.
-Alexander Radulov. Alternate Captain. I needed another driver and they were disappearing quickly. I think him and Couts have similar styles.....Karlsson too.....a lot of guys that buzz the net.
-Sergei Bobrovsky. This guy is legitimately the best goalie in the league right now. Career average .920 save pct and finished last season over .930. I had a hard time figuring out when to go goalie.

The Draft;
-getting Slavin with Karlsson was a big piece. Slavin is a top end shut down defender on a real cheap contract. Originally I was going to try and ice the cheapest squad possible ....Melnyk style.....but it didn 't really pan out. I was also going to draft Tavares instead of Karlsson .....oh what might have been. I do think Erik Karlsson is on another tier than JT even though i knew it would make this game a little trickier.....it had to be done.
-I remember wanting Kreider to round out my first line. I drafted Coyle a round or two earlier as I wanted a big RS draw for the 2nd line. I know the pick was criticized by LB but I was happy to get a cheap right handed 2c.....and I 've seen Coyle dominate shifts.
-I was eyeing Nolan Patrick for 3c at one point but he went early.....and I had planned to take Bobrovsky before the 7th round.
-I took Greiss purely out of spite.
-I just like Tyler Pitlick.

The Team
-I liked the idea of rounding out the team with gritty players; Killorn, Gallagher, Komarov, Roussel, Vesey, Coyle, Kulemin. A lot of these guys are good fore-checkers that agitate and battle.
-I also liked the idea of pairing youth with vets on defense and I think the players actually could compliment eachother well.
-The team is generally pretty big with only Gallagher being under 6 feet and most of the players are in their prime with I 'd guess only Lovejoy nearing decline.
-Currently sits at about 200 goals scored but should be able to get to middle of the pack numbers (~220) with full seasons from Gallagher, Pitlick, Pulock, Morin, and better seasons from Radulov and Vesey. Most likely would end up a middle of the pack scoring team with low goals against, and a deadly powerplay.
-A grand total of 514 games combined playoff experience.

The Future
-I would have liked some more youth. Of the guys 25 and under I added Vesey, Coyle, Gallagher, Shore, Pitlick and then Slavin, Pulock, Morin.

Last edited:

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
:pens :pens :pens

Max Pacioretty - Alex Wennberg -Justin Williams
Andrew Cogliano -Mikael Backlund -Michael Frolik
Jussi Jokinen -Valtteri Filppula - Michael Grabner
Dustin Brown -Dominic Moore -Tyler Ennis

Duncan Keith -Brandon Carlo
Zach Werenski -Justin Braun
Ron Hainsey -Connor Carrick

Corey Crawford
Michal Neuvirth

Cap used: 67,557,629
Cap Remaining: 7,442,371​

LINES

1st line: No elite talent, but a young talented play-maker in Wennberg centering one of the best lw scorers in the past 5 years and a gritty powerforward in Williams to clean up around the net.

2nd line: 2/3's of Calgarys 2nd line, which was one of the best shutdown lines can also produce a lot of points. Andrew Cogliano is on the lw, who has played great in a shutdown role with Kesler the past couple years.

3rd line: Underrated line, guys that are solid defensively and great on the pk, but all three of them have also had 40+ point seasons in the past two years.

4th line: Pretty average, yet overpaid line. Looking for Ennis to have a bounceback year offensively to provide some offence from this line

1st D pairing: Keith is still one of the better defence in the league, who will do well mentoring Carlo who is coming off of a very good rookie season playing big minutes on Boston.

2nd D pairing: Probably one of the best 2nd lines in the league, Werenski would be a first pairing D on a lot of teams and Braun is solid defensively so Werenski can take more risks offensively.

3rd D pairing: Hainsey will be a solid anchor for the 3rd pairing that can mentor the youngster Carrick.

Goalies: Solid goaltending tandem, while Crawford may not be considered one of the elite goalies in the nhl, he has proven to be fully capable in anchoring a stanley cup winning team

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Where's my cup ?

:blues

Nick Ritchie - Nico Hischier - Nikita Kucherov
Dylan Strome - Nolan Patrick - Jesse Puljujarvi
Luke Kunin - Sam Steel - Owen Tippett
Martin Necas - Gabriel Vilardi - Jack Roslovic

Thomas Chabot - Aaron Ekblad
Miro Heiskanen - Charlie McAvoy
Nate Schmidt - Nikita Zadorov

Andrei Vasilevskiy
Linus Ullmark

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Where's my cup ?

:blues

Nick Ritchie - Nico Hischier - Nikita Kucherov
Dylan Strome - Nolan Patrick - Jesse Puljujarvi
Luke Kunin - Sam Steel - Owen Tippett
Martin Necas - Gabriel Vilardi - Jack Roslovic

Thomas Chabot - Aaron Ekblad
Miro Heiskanen - Charlie McAvoy
Nate Schmidt - Nikita Zadorov

Andrei Vasilevskiy
Linus Ullmark

Your cup is in 2022.

JonnyGraz

Feb 10, 2014
:isles:isles:isles

Zach Parise (7.5M) - Mikko Koivu (6.75M) - Cam Atkinson (3.5M)
Max Domi (.863M) - Tyler Bozak (4.2) - Reilly Smith (5M)
Michael Dal Colle (.863M) - Markus Granlud (.9M) - Brett Ritchie (1.75M)
Chad Johnson (2.5M) - Pierre Luc Dubois (.894M) - Matt Martin (2.5M)

Mark Giordano (6.75M) - Ramus Ristolaninen (5.4M)
Torey Krug (5.25M) - Alec Martinez (4M)
Olli Juolevi (.894M) - Andrej Sustr (1.95M)

Marc-Andre Fleury (5.7M)
Brian Elliott (2.75M)

Cap: 75M
Cap Hit: 69.914M
Cap Space: 5.086M

Well after trading away 3 great players in Benn, Kopitar and Rinne for cap reasons I feel my team turned out alright. Definitely not the best team but still a solid offense and strong defense. I just wish cap space wasn't an issue but oh well. As regards to my 4th line left wing... Yes that is Chad Johnson the goalie! I wasn't paying attention to who I drafted but I mean who said a goalie couldn't play offense?!? I guess I'm disqualified but I still had a good time and a better experience. Thanks Joey for running a smooth draft!

bzur

Feb 11, 2007

:flyers :flyers :flyers

Arturri Lehkonen - Derek Stepan - Richard Panik
Jordan Weal - Victor Rask - Wayne Simmonds
Jamie McGinn - Brayden Point - Tom Wilson
Justin Abdelkader - Zack Smith - Matt Read

Dmitry Orlov - Alex Pietrangelo
Alex Goligoski - Jake Dotchin
John Moore - Paul LaDue

Braden Holtby
Cam Ward

I really like my team. The forward lines are balanced with veterans, strong defensive players, guys that can handle themselves and stick up for teammates when things get tough and young guys with tons of potential.

My D is a tad more offensive focused due to having one of the top goaltenders in the NHL and a very solid backup.

My lineup isn't brimming with superstars but i drafted to build lines, and in my opinion i have one of the most balanced teams top to bottom.

Last edited:

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
:isles:isles:isles

Zach Parise (7.5M) - Mikko Koivu (6.75M) - Cam Atkinson (3.5M)
Max Domi (.863M) - Tyler Bozak (4.2) - Reilly Smith (5M)
Michael Dal Colle (.863M) - Markus Granlud (.9M) - Brett Ritchie (1.75M)
Chad Johnson (2.5M) - Pierre Luc Dubois (.894M) - Matt Martin (2.5M)

Mark Giordano (6.75M) - Ramus Ristolaninen (5.4M)
Torey Krug (5.25M) - Alec Martinez (4M)
Olli Juolevi (.894M) - Andrej Sustr (1.95M)

Marc-Andre Fleury (5.7M)
Brian Elliott (2.75M)

Cap: 75M
Cap Hit: 69.914M
Cap Space: 5.086M

I know theres already issues with some positional stuff (you could trade your way out of that) and I hate to be the cap police, but did you factor in bonuses for ELC dudes? I was under the understanding that we added the bonuses to their caphit so Pierre Luc Dubois’ cap hit is $3,394,166, Juolevi $1,944,166, Domi $1,363,333 and Dal Colle is at $3,063,333.

Did I misread or did we not have to factor in signing bonuses?

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I know theres already issues with some positional stuff (you could trade your way out of that) and I hate to be the cap police, but did you factor in bonuses for ELC dudes? I was under the understanding that we added the bonuses to their caphit so Pierre Luc Dubois’ cap hit is $3,394,166, Juolevi $1,944,166, Domi $1,363,333 and Dal Colle is at $3,063,333.

Did I misread or did we not have to factor in signing bonuses?

Yeah that's the way it was supposed to be done. Also, JonnyGraz I believe you have a goalie playing on your 4th line.

Nice team otherwise, solid defense.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
:flames

Colin Wilson (3.938M)-Steven Stamkos (8.5M)-Jordan Eberle (6M)
Mike Hoffman (5.1875M)-Matt Barzal (1.263M)-Josh Ho-Sang (1.076M)
Chris Kunitz (3M)-Andrew Shaw (3.9M)-Patric Hornqvist (4.25M)
Adrian Kempe (0.8941M)-Colin White (1.285M)-Magnus Paajarvi (0.800M)

Brandon Davidson (1.425M)-Jacob Trouba (2.813M)
Darnell Nurse (1.713M)-Tyler Myers (5.5M)
Ian McCoshen (1.025M)-Jason Demers (4.5M)

John Gibson (2.3M)
Jimmy Howard (5.2917M)

Cap total: 64.6613M

First line: It's Steven Stamkos, a world-class sniper, playing with a very good complimentary winger in Colin Wilson and a guy who is going to have a bounceback year (and always a lock for 50 points) in Jordan Eberle.

Second line: I would have preferred a more proven 2C, but Matt Barzal is an excellent candidate for the Calder Trophy and he'll be setting up two world-class winger talents in Mike Hoffman and another Calder potential player, Joshua Ho-Sang.

Third line: Maybe the grittiest line in the league. Kunitz-Shaw-Hornqvist can score, never backs out of a tough battle, wins faceoffs and grinds it out.

Fourth line: Adrian Kempe showed lots of promise as a rookie in LA, Colin White was an untouchable due to his potential in Ottawa (and showed great play for the USA at the WJCs) and Magnus Paajarvi, well, I like him and he scored a big goal in the playoffs.

Top D pairing: Brandon Davidson will get a big chance to up his minutes. I've always liked what I've seen from him as a low-mistake defender with a bit of an edge. He'll play with Jacob Trouba, coming off a 24 minute season where he proved he is ready to be a No.1 D-man.

Second D pairing: Darnell Nurse is a very raw talent, but the time is right for him to put the pieces together. He plays with a hulk in Tyler Myers who has turned his game around since the trade to Winnipeg. I like this pairing's potential a lot.

Third D pairing: Ian McCoshen is a fantastic shutdown D (look at his plus/minus for the last few years, always double digits) and he'll compliment Jason Demers very nicely, a guy who can move the puck and also has some bite.

Goalies: Lots of debate was had about John Gibson, but coming off a run to the third round of the playoffs, he's my undisputed No.1 goalie. Amazing stats and he's only 24 years old. His backup is a seasoned veteran in Jimmy Howard who is coming off a renaissance year (if only he stayed healthy). I think I'm solid here.

Pros: Every player I took has nice possession numbers, lots of potential with younger stars, I have a No.1 C/D/G in Stamkos/Trouba/Gibson that majority of cup teams have.

Cons: The C position has some unproven talent. D isn't as deep as I'd like it to be, specifically on the left side.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Winnipeg Jets
Tatar (5,300,000) | Draisaitl (8,000,000) |Rantanen (1,627,500)
Vatrano (925,000)|Zibanejad (5,350,000)|Teravienen(2,860,000)
Vrana (1,360,000)|Karlsson (1,000,000)| Foo (1,75,000)
Prince (650,000) | JuJar (675,000) | Armia (925,000)

Provorov(1,744,167)| Niskanen (5,750,000)
Claesson (650,000)| Ceci (2,800,000)
McNabb (1,700,000)| Miller (1,000,000)

Allen (4,350,000)
Dell (625,000)

Well boys hand over the future votes. Top line will give teams all that they can handle with the size of Rantanen and Drai and goalies will hate getting pelted with Tatars shots.
Second line is sneaky good with some very underrated speedy scoring players
Third line is loaded with skilled player who could switch up and down with the second line with ease
Forth is youmg, heavy and can chip in

D Core at first glance may not blow your socks off but the anchor is Niskanen and Prov who will balance each other perfectly
The 2nd pairing is lead by Claesson who looks to be Karlssons partner in crime and at least this just might be Ottawas 2nd pairing
Third pairing is comprised with future grown top 4 D men perfect for the future

Goaltending is set with Allen a starter on a top team followed closely by the up and coming Dell

The future is set!!

McJazz

Jun 18, 2016
Gothenburg

:wings :wings :wings

DETROIT RED WINGS
FORWARDS:
Jamie Benn | Auston Matthews | Nick Schmaltz
Boone Jenner | Ryan N.Hopkins | Ryan Hartman
Mattias Janmark | Joel Eriksson Ek | Alex Nylander
Michael Ferland | JT Compher | Zack Kassian

DEFENCE:
Zdeno Chara | Justin Faulk
Oscar Klefbom | Josh Manson
Adam Pelech | Tobias Enstrom

GOALIES:
Corey Schneider
Tristan Jarry

TOTAL CAP:
$60,927,832

Great drafting! Probably the best team I've seen so far, even though the offensive depth could maybe be improved. But still, two ELITE offensive talents up front with a decent supporting cast, a fantastic D-core and a great goaltender. Well done!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad