HFJets STH renewal 2019

For those STH up for renewal this year, are you, or is your group renewing?

• Total voters

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Tickets are harder to sell because TNSE have "your" friends and others you have sold to in the past in their data base now. They offer tickets directly to them now. TNSE have effectively stolen them from you since you have to sign up to receive your tickets. Sneaky
Yes, they have attempted to do that but my friends and family really like my seat location so they can’t take that away.

Reactions: Sabadecade

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
I sent an email to my rep expressing disappointment in the lack of Saturday night home games. If more people complain, “maybe” that’ll send a message? I dunno. Probably not. But worth trying.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I sent an email to my rep expressing disappointment in the lack of Saturday night home games. If more people complain, “maybe” that’ll send a message? I dunno. Probably not. But worth trying.

The reaction at True North HQ.

giphy.gif

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
People must be lining up for those 13 Tuesday games. And the favorable Thursday and Sunday night games. I call BS that TN couldn't sway NHL to make a more fan friendly schedule here. It's a take It or leave It attitude that they have been getting away for years. I guess we take It. Seat Exchange will exceed over 1000 listings in the near future.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
People must be lining up for those 13 Tuesday games. And the favorable Thursday and Sunday night games. I call BS that TN couldn't sway NHL to make a more fan friendly schedule here. It's a take It or leave It attitude that they have been getting away for years. I guess we take It. Seat Exchange will exceed over 1000 listings in the near future.
Not a happy camper eh?

So glad I only have 4-5 games in my share partner this year.

All those Tuesday Thursday Sunday games make me not want to bother attending.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
I believe Rogers sets the Saturday game schedule.
My guess is that a Jets game on Saturday barely moves the ratings needle.
Thing is, they have 14 Saturday’s on the schedule. This is a clear bias of putting them on the road for Saturday’s.

pegcity

Feb 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Almost all of them are afternoon or late games. Rogers doesn’t want to give the Jets Saturday evening games (6pm) because there is no economic benefit to them.

jimsabo21

Jul 2, 2011
Yeah, but how many of those ticket sources have loge seats, like @Sabadecade? There are people who will pay a good price for premium seats, and his group has the connections to find those people. When your competition numbers in the hundreds, instead of many thousands, your odds go up. :nod:

Mine are also loge, centre ice. Still not easy to off-load last minute. Everything is fine when you pre-sell games ... I think what we're talking about is trying to recoup costs last minute

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad