HFFHL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Those are up for debate.

If everyone is alright with stats being added/removed, then that can be done.

Going to be left alone for now, though. 6 for skaters, 4 for goaltenders.

The issue is people have already picked keepers and made a few picks based on these stats. Adding something like faceoffs makes centers much more valuable and changes point values drastically. Would need to be unanimous, I'd say.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Did we? Not gonna lie, didn't keep track of this league much at all until just a couple of months ago.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Clock will start on July 1st.

Giving you guys some time to compile lists.

If 10/12 GMs want the clock to start sooner, then we can do that. I'll be the first to do so.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'm down with a 24 hour clock to start things off then a 12 hour one and slowly move down as we approach pre-season. My only concern is that there are a couple decent fantasy players who will probably be on a new team/key players available on the market. Probably going to be a couple weeks into FA before we find out their new homes.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
True... Its a risk, though. Most of the high-end players were kept, or we at least have a semblance of an idea where they'll end up. Adds more depth and strategy to the draft, in my opinion.

Any other opinions?

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
No excuse for it to take 6 days in order to complete 2 picks. Voracek was online every single day he was up but decided to make us wait 72 hours in order to resume the draft, honestly its just rude. Correct me if I'm wrong but we are about to be 25 hours in on Van islanders pick? We are all excited to make our picks, but it just isn't fun when some people think they need 72 hours to complete one selection. I want this league to have a universal commitment level. LT spent a lot of time and effort taking this league to the next level this offseason. Lets hold the standards high. SEND IN LISTS.

Again, thanks to you GMs who are on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad