Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
hffhl_zps15d254ce.jpg~original

HFFHL Discussion Thread​

Inagural Draft Thread
2014 Entry Draft Thread
2015 Entry Draft Thread
Roster Thread

Team | HF Boards Columbus Patriots | CBJ All The Way Seattle Rangers | NYR89 Lake Erie Monsters | o3eV L3GENDzZ Denmark Donuts | donut San Francisco Seals | papershoes Ontario Beavers | How Ya Drouin Vermont Cats | VanIslander Vancouver Plams | thepuckmonster Toronto Solar Bears | HarrisonFord Nova Scotia Potholes | Dr John Carlson Windsor Misery |Vacant
Washington Stealth | LatvianTwist

Last edited by a moderator:

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
2014-2015 Trades Log

Team One | Players Acquired | Team Two | Players Acquired
Columbus Patriots | 2014 5th Overall | Lake Erie Monsters | Torey Krug, 2014 11th Overall
Columbus Patroits | 2015 1st Round Pick | Lake Erie Monsters | Jiri Hudler
Seattle Rangers | Tyler Johnson, Jimmy Howard | Vermont Catamounts | David Krejci, James Neal
| | |
| | |

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
12 and 17 both on the table. Willing to move up or down, as long as it's a fair deal.

And I'm assuming we can pick now, the clock simply won't begin until the set time?

Also, please try and keep posts limited to picks only in the draft thread.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
12 and 17 both on the table. Willing to move up or down, as long as it's a fair deal.

And I'm assuming we can pick now, the clock simply won't begin until the set time?

Also, please try and keep posts limited to picks only in the draft thread.

Yes, clock is dead but picks are live

and thats a given, dont be that guy that doesn't post a pick in the draft thread

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
LT, im going to go ahead and answer your question on the signup thread here,

the prospect list is for any players that have 0 NHL games played

EDIT: actually we will make it 10-15 GP because some prospects run a trial with their NHL teams before getting sent back to juniors

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Always open to looking at a trade. Pick 11th.

Edit: So we only have 1 active goalie per night and 1 guy on the bench? I assume then that there are no minimum starts per week?

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
LT, im going to go ahead and answer your question on the signup thread here,

the prospect list is for any players that have 0 NHL games played

EDIT: actually we will make it 10-15 GP because some prospects run a trial with their NHL teams before getting sent back to juniors
I think we should have one draft for everyone player and not have another one for prospect. It's fun to give the option to be able to draft Drouin in the first round. So as gm will decide when to draft those 7 prospect.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Sorry just got home from a ball hockey game boys (8-4 win :D) posting my pick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad