Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
XL7CiW4.jpg

niftyyyyy

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC said:
Hearing that Washington has kicked the tires on a couple of centers, Monahan possibly being the moving point. Looking to contend next year and improve the team now. #Stealth

Another big shake-up in Washington brewing?

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm looking forward to being able to really talk trade post regular draft! It's tough to gauge interest based on lists that are so small.

Tyler Johnson has been garnering tons of interest. I wonder why everyone wants some undrafted 2nd year player :sarcasm:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Auto'd the Catamounts Thomas Chabot. Been four days since he waa up, three days since he was on. Not sure how much long we'd have to wait.

He can change that pick at any time.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Well, with the Entry Draft now concluded...

The Normal Draft is now officially open.

The clock will not start until July 1st, but picks can be made from now until then as long as you're up.

Please read the rules in the OP of the draft thread.

We're in no rush to get this done, but that doesn't mean you can take 4-5 days to make a single pick.

If you have any questions, PM me.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress

The clock will not start until July 1st, but picks can be made from now until then as long as you're up.

Please read the rules in the OP of the draft thread.

We're in no rush to get this done, but that doesn't mean you can take 4-5 days to make a single pick.

If you have any questions, PM me.

:yo::popcorn::D

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Once the first pick is made, keepers are locked in. They cannot change after that point.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Normal Draft thread is open.

Extra Strength Nestrasil is up. He said he'll he picking later tonight.

Its starting.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Is there a list of available players? Maybe add the 'dropped' players to one of the first posts of the thread similar to the keeper post?

This is up to each GM. You've got three weeks until the clock starts, and there are... resources you can use. :) I think you guys can figure this one out on your own.

Last minute roster change:

Releasing -- Mike Hoffman
Keeping -- Kevin Hayes

Will send corresponding PM to LT.

Got it and fixed.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Does anyone have a list of released players they want to give me :laugh: I have no idea who to take/who's available and I'm up in two picks.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea

Got it.

I'll check back on Monday to see if Vermount is up by then.

I'll compose lists as a back-up plan for the normal draft, which officially starts more than two weeks from now. I ought to be back online daily before then, and will sends lists regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad