HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Seems like it was turned down Saturday afternoon, but still insulting and very aggravating.

I wasn't at the game Thursday night and didn't go Tuesday for obvious reasons but my experience yesterday was that it wasn't loud enough to the point where it would ruin my experience but it was loud enough to essentially drown out any legitimate crowd noise from the fans and also be annoying as well. I also noticed they cranked it up more when the Devils had the puck in the offensive zone compared to play in the neutral or D zone. I can understand the need for crowd noise with a crowd that little but it should be much lower and more of a white noise in the background rather than taking prominence the way it has.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Hey just curious, I know I am late, but how was the turnout of Ranger fans in NJ?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Question on arena sign policy: would I be allowed to bring in a sign next Tuesday (like a standard poster board size) that reads:

Decade of Lies
Decade of Shame
Decade of Failure

Pegulas Out!!!

#SaveOurSabres

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Question on arena sign policy: would I be allowed to bring in a sign next Tuesday (like a standard poster board size) that reads:

Decade of Lies
Decade of Shame
Decade of Failure

Pegulas Out!!!

#SaveOurSabres

In my experience, it depends on the security person you’re dealing with. I’ve had the same poster get held up by security one week, and let on through without a glance the next week. One option could be to have a second poster taped on top of that one, and have a more positive “Yay hockey is back” message on it. Then, once in the arena, you just pull it off and stick it in the trash. If anyone asks just say security at the door told you it was okay. They’re definitely wary of posters that have negative messages and a Sabres fan bringing in a poster could get you extra attention..

Reactions: sabremike

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Am willing to sell/transfer my 4 tix to next weekend for a 25% discount if anyone wants them lol

They said they aren't allowing transfers this year so I'm not sure how you get around that without letting someone use your login info.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Heading to a Devils game today, not sure where to park though. Any suggestions on how to handle that?
A Sunday in downtown Newark during a pandemic? On the street, no question.

I park on the street anyway - usually near Hobby's - but I know it freaks some people out. This is quite possibly the most opportune time you'll ever see though.

Mulberry between Market and Commerce should be wide open.

Last edited:

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Looking for 2 tickets to Pens Devils on Thursday, please PM me, thanks.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
How strict are they with the rules for getting in the door during your timeframe? My section is required to enter by 6:30 tomorrow, but my GF wouldnt be able to make it until 6:45.

Anyone know if I can enter after my time? Or are they strict with that? Dont feel like eating a ticket for something not really in my control

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
How strict are they with the rules for getting in the door during your timeframe? My section is required to enter by 6:30 tomorrow, but my GF wouldnt be able to make it until 6:45.

Anyone know if I can enter after my time? Or are they strict with that? Dont feel like eating a ticket for something not really in my control

You will be fine. We didn’t have any checking our tickets for door or time.

I assume these were put in place in case things got crazy the team would have a reason to clamp things down. When I went, everyone was calm and distancing so nobody was getting time checked.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
You will be fine. We didn’t have any checking our tickets for door or time.

I assume these were put in place in case things got crazy the team would have a reason to clamp things down. When I went, everyone was calm and distancing so nobody was getting time checked.

Ok cool thanks! Wasnt sure if they were like shutting tickets off after your time or something lol

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I'm surprised they aren't waiting for april and may to see if they can increase the capacity but I guess they can still always just do that anyway if that gets approved. I already wasn't going beforehand until stuff is back to normal but their awful play really sealed the already shut door on that for me but if anyone didn't check their email...

"As we prepare for the remaining games on the 2020-21 schedule, we are excited to announce that Devils Game Packs – comprised of Devils home games in April and May – will be made available exclusively to Devils Black and Red Members this Thursday, March 18th at 10AM ET!

As a valued Member of the Black and Red, you will receive priority access to purchase Devils Game Packs of 3, 6, or all remaining 11 Devils home games in the months of April and May at a special Member rate - ranging from 15-25% off individual game ticket pricing.

Please note that due to limited arena capacity, tickets are extremely limited, not guaranteed, and all packages are available on a first come, first served basis. Packages will go on-sale to the general public beginning Thursday, March 18th at 4PM ET.

Information on how to purchase individual game tickets for games in April and May will be communicated at a later date. Based on expected demand for Devils Game Packs, individual game seating options are likely to be limited on a per-game basis."

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin226

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Yeah that's BS that you have to buy a pack with them being non transferable.

I'll wait until they're individually for sale or just not go.

Reactions: dbv

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah that's BS that you have to buy a pack with them being non transferable.

I'll wait until they're individually for sale or just not go.

Agreed on the non transferable thing but I don't mind the packs being first, it lets all the season ticket holders who planned on going to all the games anyway get first dibs and only have to make 1 purchase(or fewer purchases overall if they are going to less games) which makes things easier on that end.

STHs should have priority over everyone else, if there's anything left over and there most likely will be they will go on sale individually as well. Also have to account for the state possibly letting the capacity be increased as well which would make more tickets available too.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Went to the game tonight and the rock felt extremely safe, no different than going to walmart or shoprite really. Everyone respected social distancing and the masks for the most part, except for one Rags fan as we were leaving had his mask off calling all of us homos for the Rick Flair video in the 3rd for some reason.

I am still annoyed at the astronomically high food costs, a 3 piece chicken tenders meal with a water cost $19.50 for my GF. Wish we had food prices like Mercedes Benz Stadium lol I'd probably eat there every game I went to if it was reasonable. I'll get off my soapbox now lol

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I am still annoyed at the astronomically high food costs, a 3 piece chicken tenders meal with a water cost $19.50 for my GF. Wish we had food prices like Mercedes Benz Stadium lol I'd probably eat there every game I went to if it was reasonable. I'll get off my soapbox now lol

I have put this suggestion in every single survey and to my reps since Atlanta started, even citing articles about how their revenue for concessions and merchandise(less money spent on concessions for fans means more for them to spend on merch) were higher than ever before.

I've stated numerous times that I refuse to spend money on concessions at the arena until this is adopted. They don't care.

Reactions: Davegarri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad