HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
I have put this suggestion in every single survey and to my reps since Atlanta started, even citing articles about how their revenue for concessions and merchandise(less money spent on concessions for fans means more for them to spend on merch) were higher than ever before.

I've stated numerous times that I refuse to spend money on concessions at the arena until this is adopted. They don't care.

I mean I don't get it, they talk about bringing in more families and completely neuter our fanbase's rowdiness, but then continually raise the concessions prices. It'll cost a family of four $80 to get four orders of chicken fingers and water bottles? I can go to a few of my favorite Newark restaurants and get an awesome dinner for just about that price.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I mean I don't get it, they talk about bringing in more families and completely neuter our fanbase's rowdiness, but then continually raise the concessions prices. It'll cost a family of four $80 to get four orders of chicken fingers and water bottles? I can go to a few of my favorite Newark restaurants and get an awesome dinner for just about that price.

I legit never eat there, probably can count on one hand the amount of times I've eaten there since the building opened and I barely miss a handful of games a year. I absolutely refuse to pay the prices they charge for food or drinks. The prices for water are infuriating. It's like $5 bucks for an entire case of water and they have the balls to basically charge $5 a f***ing bottle.

I've put in the surveys every time that changing it to fan friendly concession stand prices would get me to eat there way more often, would get people inside the building earlier, etc.

There are so many teams in different sports that have adopted this strategy and it's shown to work every single time. They have no excuse anymore to keep doing it, they must have some excuse, tri-state area, high costs blah blah blah blah we can make more money ripping people off. I don't get it. We really need just 1 damn arena of the almost dozen in this damn area to adopt it and the rest would eventually fall in line when other fans realize this is how it should be, no excuses.

Don't even get me started on the merch, the damn player t-shirts are up to like $40, a zip up hoodie is $100+. Literally everything is a rip off. They give season ticket holders a whooping 10% discount. I get a 25% discount on Red Bulls merch and my season tickets there equal out to about 4 Devils games.

If they don't ever want to adapt to what things should be and want to just keep raising merch and food I'll just keep going to the games and never spending money besides the tickets like I've been basically doing since the arena opened, it is what it is.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Concession prices at every stadium are absolutely insane, minus the Falcons stadium. I hate it. There's no justification other than they're going with "well people are going to pay it anyway."

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I still cant find tickets online for tomorrow, what gives?

If it's not on Ticketmaster then nothing is available, there's no transferring of tickets currently so that's why there's nothing on ticket exchange, stubhub, etc.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
Here are the prepackaged game plans available tomorrow... carefully constructed to require midweek purchases

6 Game Plan A6 Game Plan B
4/2 Capitals4/4 Capitals
4/6 Sabres4/6 Sabres
4/11 Penguins4/9 Penguins
4/18 Rangers4/13 Rangers
4/29 Flyers4/27 Flyers
5/4 Bruins5/3 Bruins
3 Game Plan A3 Game Plan B
4/4 Capitals4/2 Capitals
4/6 Sabres4/9 Penguins
4/18 Rangers5/4 Bruins
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Guess a lot of people complained...

"Based on feedback from fans, digital ticket transferring and resale will be enabled for Devils tickets starting March 24th. It is strongly encouraged to resell/transfer all seats in a “neighborhood” to ensure fan safety and social distancing."

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Guess a lot of people complained...

"Based on feedback from fans, digital ticket transferring and resale will be enabled for Devils tickets starting March 24th. It is strongly encouraged to resell/transfer all seats in a “neighborhood” to ensure fan safety and social distancing."

Thank you for this Devils front office. I bought a pack simply because of this change.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I have the 4PM window and am constantly getting "Oops! We are experiencing technical difficulties"
Me too. I'm trying to figure out how long to give it before I give up. What game are you trying for? If it's multiple, its a good sign.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Me too. I'm trying to figure out how long to give it before I give up. What game are you trying for? If it's multiple, its a good sign.

The Rangers game on Sunday 4/18, but I've clicked on random other games and gotten the same error message.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Finally got through.. only lowers at $126 a piece available. Forget that.

What a rip, I could've bought a 3 pack with the game included for $96 per seat but figured there's be some uppers left for individuals. Guess the more senior members scooped them all up.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Finally got through.. only lowers at $126 a piece available. Forget that.

What a rip, I could've bought a 3 pack with the game included for $96 per seat but figured there's be some uppers left for individuals. Guess the more senior members scooped them all up.

I don't think its surprising cause they had 2 different 3 packs available and then the 6, 9 and 11 packs that were available to members first and then the general public.

That probably took a good chunk of tickets and then I had a 12pm window but I believe there was a 10am window so those windows probably took the rest of the reasonable prices.

I didn't look at the inventory though cause I'm not bothering this season. There's still a chance that capacity gets increased and they put more tickets on sale though.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Demand seems higher to me for the April/May games. Logged on around 4:45pm yesterday for my 4pm STH pre-sale window and they were sold out of 2-seat pods for the Thursday 4/29 Flyers game. Though it could be artificial if they're still holding back seats trying to sell those 3 and 6-game packs.

Reactions: superyan

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Just snagged a couple tix for the 5/3 game vs Boston. Took me a couple tries before I could get the tix. Beyond excited.

Hoping for nice weather to be able to drink outdoors before the game on Edison St / Championship Plaza if those are options.

Reactions: Colin226
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad