HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Anyone here have Pat Ayling as their rep? You may want to check with the Devils to see who your new rep is. I just received an e-mail to RSVP for the upcoming autograph session and his name is no longer displayed in the forms account manager list. Looking at his linkedin profile, he's now an inside sales manager for the Flyers. It would be nice if the Devils organization reached out to his STH to let them know, but then again I still receive e-mail to the address used for my ST asking if I'm interested in becoming a STH. FUBAR.

EDIT: I just called Pat and his message states that yesterday was his last day in the office and to reach out to your new rep - he communicated this in an e-mail. Which I did not receive. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: NJDevs26

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I enjoyed it a lot and definitely recommend it, even despite the poor result. I can’t compare the food to food in other lounges because I haven’t been in the others, but it was decent. I thought the lounge area was nice and a very comfortable and chill place to hang out before the game started. Seats offered a great view of the ice in a much more reserved, comfortable setting, if that’s what you’re into. Just a few, sparsely occupied rows in each section. Zero wait for the bathroom or the bar. I’m unfortunately only able to attend 1-2 games per year these days, but would definitely look to sit in those seats again. I think it was a great value for what I paid. Roughly the same price as getting a seat way up top and either going out to dinner nearby or purchasing food at the arena, but you get a better seat in a much more comfortable setting.

the lofts are the last hidden gems of the arena. its smaller then the clubs and the food is way better. I'm not sure how thats possible i would assume all the food is from the same vendors.

ranking for the arena seats with perks

lofts
resturaunt
clubs just by default of them giving food/drink they are absolute crap for the last few years now

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Forbes Releases NHL Team Valuations

Devils: New Jersey Devils on the Forbes The Business of Hockey List
NHL Rankings: The Business Of Hockey

Always interesting to see how the Devils compare to other NHL franchises in terms of Forbes' valuations. Some highlights I noticed:
  • Devils ranked #15 most valuable franchise at $550 million - a 21% increase. Is this our highest-ever ranking?
  • That's more than 3 Canadian franchises.
  • We leapfrogged Minnesota, San Jose, St. Louis, and Anaheim from last year.
  • Operating income was $25 million!
  • Debt/Value is down to 18%. This was sky high after the 2013 sale.
  • Business looks very healthy overall!

My guess is sports betting sponsorships are helping fuel revenues. Would love to hear others' feedback and observations.

amazing what betting can do

single greatest thing to happen to the nfl was the opening of the betting world. hockey is still tough to bet on

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
FYI spoke to my rep this morning - renewal info goes out on Feb 5.

Please don’t devolve this into a “I’m not renewing” hate thread. There’s plenty of time for that when we see what the prices for next year will be.

I'm renewing but there are no excuses for a price increase from this team.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Anyone here have Pat Ayling as their rep? You may want to check with the Devils to see who your new rep is. I just received an e-mail to RSVP for the upcoming autograph session and his name is no longer displayed in the forms account manager list. Looking at his linkedin profile, he's now an inside sales manager for the Flyers. It would be nice if the Devils organization reached out to his STH to let them know, but then again I still receive e-mail to the address used for my ST asking if I'm interested in becoming a STH. FUBAR.

EDIT: I just called Pat and his message states that yesterday was his last day in the office and to reach out to your new rep - he communicated this in an e-mail. Which I did not receive. :/

I did get an email from the team/Pat letting me know of the change and the get together to be introduced to our new rep, Morgan Nadel. Open bar and some food at the get together so I think I’ll try to make it.

We got the email Monday at 2 with the title “Join me one last time!”

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

I got the email on Monday about Pat. He was probably the best rep I had in the 10 plus years I’ve had season tickets. I’ve been lucky to have quality reps the past five years or so.

Reactions: Patrik26

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I did get an email from the team/Pat letting me know of the change and the get together to be introduced to our new rep, Morgan Nadel. Open bar and some food at the get together so I think I’ll try to make it.

We got the email Monday at 2 with the title “Join me one last time!”

Well, I actually DID receive that e-mail - it wound up in my SPAM folder. WTF? Thanks @Devils731 for the date and subject! :)

Reactions: Devils731

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I'm renewing but there are no excuses for a price increase from this team.

I am not as it just isn't worth it financially plus my season ticket partner isn't interested anymore either . Parking is out of control (last night usual lot went up to $30 just like for the rangers game instead of $20. It was $15 last season and you could prepay for $9.), can do better via StubHub , Facebook, etc... for tickets. Not worth the 70 minute drive each way and be locked in to so many games. It was a good run of 8 years.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i still like the flex plan and will be interested to see what changes they make to it. get worried more and more that they are phasing that out but i have a big extended family that all likes to go to games so having the option to buy more tickets to certain games and choose our sections is really perfect for us

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
I've had partial/full season/plans since the 89-90 season. A lot has happened over that time, including the passing of my season ticket partner. I think at this point in my life it's time to let it go.

Going to games in the first third of the season was almost unbearable, and that's from someone who suffered through the lean years. I also can't throw the feeling that I'm being nickled and dimed by the owners. Everything feels like it's about making more money for the team. I get it. It's a business. I just think it's time to step back and enjoy the games on TV - plus it would be fun to follow you guys on here while they play at home :)

Reactions: Blackjack

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
FYI spoke to my rep this morning - renewal info goes out on Feb 5.

Please don’t devolve this into a “I’m not renewing” hate thread. There’s plenty of time for that when we see what the prices for next year will be.
Remember the good old days when renewals were done after the season was complete and you had an adequate amount of time to make your decision and teams didn't hold back seats for upgrades?

Reactions: David Conte

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Okay with the Shero firing on top of this poor season performance, I feel like there is no way they can justify a STH price increase. In the press conference Harris admitted the fans deserve better, so how could he then expect us to pay even more for the product? It’ll be verrry interesting though to see what happens.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Okay with the Shero firing on top of this poor season performance, I feel like there is no way they can justify a STH price increase. In the press conference Harris admitted the fans deserve better, so how could he then expect us to pay even more for the product? It’ll be verrry interesting though to see what happens.

uh did you just move to America?

Reactions: johnny pierogi

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Agreed. I don't see it happening. Especially because they added a lot of new season ticket holders before this season. Would be a terrible move to raise them after this season and scare some of those new people away.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Not in Newark but on the way to the games I drive by Rutt's Hut just off 21 in Clifton and I've never stopped in. Is it worth my time if I'm in Jersey early enough to give it a try?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008

If they raised prices after the completely unwatchable season that was last year, they will do it again. There was no justifiable reason to raise prices for this season but they did and a fair amount in some areas.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Not in Newark but on the way to the games I drive by Rutt's Hut just off 21 in Clifton and I've never stopped in. Is it worth my time if I'm in Jersey early enough to give it a try?

Very much so. Go around back to the counter, order two rippers, a side of fries with cheese and gravy if that's your thing, and enjoy some of the best hot dogs Jersey has to offer.

Reactions: SETHROLLINS

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
It's consistently rated a top 10 hot dog joint in the country whenever a Food Network show does rankings. You should at least try it.

That being said, my favorite is The Original Hotdog on Pittsburgh. I prefer all beef frank's vs. mixed meat dogs.

Reactions: SETHROLLINS

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
For a change the Devils did something right and made the replica 2000 rings available to all fans in attendance and not just the ones who can stampede in at 5:30 for a 7 PM game just to get the ‘first 9000 fans’ giveaway.

BringBackTheRats

Mar 13, 2012
Albany, NY
Hey guys, I’m coming down for the Dallas game next Saturday and my GF was trying to eye a spot for pre-game dinner. She found a steak buffet place called Brasilia, and I wanted to know if any of you have eaten there.

I’ve never been further from the arena than Hobby’s and everything I’ve heard is that you don’t really want to venture too far. Is walking to eat in the Ironbound neighborhood safe?

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Hey guys, I’m coming down for the Dallas game next Saturday and my GF was trying to eye a spot for pre-game dinner. She found a steak buffet place called Brasilia, and I wanted to know if any of you have eaten there.

I’ve never been further from the arena than Hobby’s and everything I’ve heard is that you don’t really want to venture too far. Is walking to eat in the Ironbound neighborhood safe?

Brasilia Grill? Decent enough of a rodizio place. Not the best, but for $33 pp, not bad either.

It's .75 miles from the rock, so it's technically walkable. It might rain/snow that night, so keep that in mind. You could always uber for $6 each way if you feel unsafe.

Reactions: BringBackTheRats

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I’m surprised no one has talked about that Sweep the Deck event the Devils are doing. Who can afford $750 per person for a fundraiser? Even with open bar and great food, that’s above my budget.

Reactions: Patrik26

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I’m surprised no one has talked about that Sweep the Deck event the Devils are doing. Who can afford $750 per person for a fundraiser? Even with open bar and great food, that’s above my budget.

Same. It sounded great until I went to the more info page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille