Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stanislav Svozil (LD)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Add Voronkov.

And are we hiding votes this year? I always like to see who votes for whom and when :)
Me too. I think it is an HF thing and or a browser issue. Like the link is there to see but once you vote it goes away.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
And are we hiding votes this year? I always like to see who votes for whom and when :)

Me too. I think it is an HF thing and or a browser issue. Like the link is there to see but once you vote it goes away.
Mea culpa. Thread starter forgot to click a box that allows that. Can't edit it after the poll is created. Will do our best to remedy this in future. CBJW and Vix have already hit me up about it.

Reactions: Xoggz22

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Mea culpa. Thread starter forgot to click a box that allows that. Can't edit it after the poll is created. Will do our best to remedy this in future. CBJW and Vix have already hit me up about it.
In DSL's defense, there's two boxes to click that both appear to be for "view votes" (one for "without voting" - lets you see the results without a vote - and one for "public voting" - lets you see who voted for what), and it's very easy to get one and overlook the other, especially since one is checked by default and the other isn't.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
In DSL's defense, there's two boxes to click that both appear to be for "view votes" (one for "without voting" - lets you see the results without a vote - and one for "public voting" - lets you see who voted for what), and it's very easy to get one and overlook the other, especially since one is checked by default and the other isn't.
1690309978392.png

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Unacceptable. Further evidence to the country club atmosphere on these Boards and lack of leadership. Blow it all up!

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
The "next two" debate was between Vorokov, Brindley, and Malatesta. Y'know, all the folks who've gotten votes so far. :)
Right. That's what I said. I don't think Malatesta is in the same conversation with Voronkov and Brindley.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Right. That's what I said. I don't think Malatesta is in the same conversation with Voronkov and Brindley.

As of 2:07 today, it looks like you're right:

Gavin Brindley - 8
Dmitri Voronkov - 7
James Malatesta - 1

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Only Bedard outscored him in the entire CHL, it'd be odd if he wasn't in the top 5.
I mean I didn't give him much thought prior to last year and thought he was an overrated prospect. There was low hanging fruit to point to why I thought he wouldn't amount to much more than an AHL+ type player but watching more of his play last year and hearing about his drive to get better I was converted to a believer that he has a chance to play in the NHL.

That said, I still won't have him in our top 6, from my view, but he's got a shot to be #7 for me - and that's up about 10 spots from my view last year. Just my own opinion. Fantilli, Jiricek, Mateychuk, Svozil, Ceulemans, Voronkov all feel more likely to NHL players with less risk, but Dumais has a higher ceiling than a few of them but I think he's less likely to get there. Again, just my opinion. I've hijacked Prospect #1 enough... :)

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Fanitlli, add Voronkov. He and Brindley will both be good players, but I think Voronkov's overall impact might be higher.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Okay I'll bite before I start criticizing others list. For me it's weighting potential vs likeliness of hitting. I think Fantilli is in a tier by himself, Jiriceks potential is higher than Svozil, but I don't know if he's as likely to reach his max potential whereas I think Svozil is more likely to reach his lower ceiling. 4-7 I think top out as middle pair/middle line guys who could play higher if needed but probably will end up being that skilled solid depth we need. Ceulemans, he's got potential, not sure he's gonna hit it. Same with Tarasov more so due to injuries than ability/drive. The last 3 I see topping out as bottom 6 guys.

1.) Fantilli

2.) Jiricek

3.) Svozil

4.) Mateychuk
5.) Brindley
6.) Dumais
7.) Voronkov

8.) Ceulemans
9.) Tarasov

10.) LDBB
11.) Maletesta
12.) McKeown