OT: HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

Habitants

Oct 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
i wont be there tommorow, but post up how it goes, i may come out to play sometime! you guys all play on foot, or blades? i have not played street hockey in some time, but used to play a lot... like 8yrs ago! lol

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
i wont be there tommorow, but post up how it goes, i may come out to play sometime! you guys all play on foot, or blades? i have not played street hockey in some time, but used to play a lot... like 8yrs ago! lol

We play on foot. But sometimes people comes with blades so it doesn't matter we're having fun anyway. It's going to be all wednesday at 6pm. You can leave whenever you want, but we usually all leave at maximum 9-10 pm. It all depends on how long they keep the lights open.

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
A lot of the hfboards guys have cars and can help guys with lifts. Myself included.

The rink is not that far from the metro or subway station Radisson, about 500m I think.

Yep and from there they can wait for the 44 too that will drop them near the baseball field which is where is the place where we play.

DailyKaizen

LoL, I think tomorrow we should do the stats lots and do a player report of me you and Keven since we know each other lol, your idea was good and should be fun.

Example:

Giovannicanella, had an ok game, back checked hard was + 2 with no goals or assists but did well on the PK and PP lol

Basszor, Had a fantastic game +5 with 2 goals, one of them a datsukian deke on the unsuspecting goalie.

etc :P

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
What do you think will be the level of play there? Because I wanted to find a group to play soccer with, because I got much more experience at this, and I'm not sure I can hold my own in a hockey game if you're too good, but I guess i should try...

If not, I'm gonna start a soccer group! Anyone interested??

GuitarAwesome

Feb 18, 2009
I'm in for this! Live downtown, and pretty busy with finals, but in a month or so, should be good to go!

Globalz

Dec 27, 2008
Montreal
Well can someone hit me up with a way to get there from metro henri-bourrassa im interested into this :P even tho its cosom its still not bad :P

Magic33

Feb 5, 2008
MTL
Cant make it tomorrow either unfortunately. Once school dies down i'll definitely be there though!

Talent Analyst

Dec 24, 2005
100th years
What do you think will be the level of play there? Because I wanted to find a group to play soccer with, because I got much more experience at this, and I'm not sure I can hold my own in a hockey game if you're too good, but I guess i should try...

If not, I'm gonna start a soccer group! Anyone interested??

I'm not good at soccer, but I want to start playing.

Holy Puck

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mar 7, 2007
Montreal
If this goes down regularly, I'm down. I'll have to join in 1-2 weeks though, because my hockey cosom team plays on wednesdays and we are currently finishing the playoff within the next weeks.
Is this always going to be on wednesdays?

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
Well can someone hit me up with a way to get there from metro henri-bourrassa im interested into this :P even tho its cosom its still not bad :P

You take Henri-Bourrassa to Radison, then you can either walk for about 15-20 mins or wait for the 44 that will drop you right next to the baseball field, which is where is the place.

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
If this goes down regularly, I'm down. I'll have to join in 1-2 weeks though, because my hockey cosom team plays on wednesdays and we are currently finishing the playoff within the next weeks.
Is this always going to be on wednesdays?

Yep. But we might have another day too.

Basszor

Sep 29, 2008
Montreal
LoL, I think tomorrow we should do the stats lots and do a player report of me you and Keven since we know each other lol, your idea was good and should be fun.

Example:

Giovannicanella, had an ok game, back checked hard was + 2 with no goals or assists but did well on the PK and PP lol

Basszor, Had a fantastic game +5 with 2 goals, one of them a datsukian deke on the unsuspecting goalie.

etc :P

Edit: Oh god I sure hope i'd do the datsukian deke haha.

Haha yeah but it's going to be hard remembering everything. But if we do, it should be fun and like I said we could give awards at the end of the summers. (I.e. Hart, Vezina ect.) Haha :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad