GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/5/21 |9 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
:laugh: Get that shifting goalposts crap out of here. You claimed that the growth of the game was tied to removing brawls and claimed you had evidence, and then walked it back when you were challenged for your evidence.

You have jack squat for evidence that league growth has any correlation to removing brawls, and yet claimed that you did.
That's not what I claimed at all. The evidence was about the game having greatly grown over the last 20 years.

This is all why it's pointless to discuss with you. You either completely misunderstand or misrepresent what I've been saying. Move along.

GetWild

Apr 3, 2021
If I could have a dollar for every turnover Dumba creates, I'd be filthy rich

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Who you're a fan of has no influence over the fact that you tried to draw attribute game growth to brawl reduction and are now walking it back, lol.
Go look at the original post of mine. This was always about Bettman not liking tonight's game before I started trying to play whack-a-mole with all your misrepresentations of what I've said.

You must win a lot of arguments since you're completely invent the other side's case.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Dallas may be on the verge of a playoff fade.

EDIT- Nope. Nashville lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad